Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-05-2007, 11:50 PM   #321
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistic
i think it comes down to division record than conference record. I may be wrong, though. But it doesn't matter. The number to get the 1 seed is now down to 2, and they are now 6 1/2 games back.
That is correct but only when the two teams are in the same division.

When they're not, as is the case of Dallas and PHX, the division record tiebreaker is removed. So, in this case, conference record is the tiebreaker.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2007, 11:51 PM   #322
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by amuseddaysleeper
how did that GS game go for you?

good luck in rd 1 asshole
no need to call a respected board member an asshole dude. That's weak.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:52 PM   #323
amuseddaysleeper

amuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler

no need for him to give shit to me when i didn't even say anything to incite

that's even more weak considering he's a "respected" member

I am not trying to troll here at all, nor have I done anything to incite his ridiculous remark
amuseddaysleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:53 PM   #324
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how did that GS game go for you?

good luck in rd 1 asshole
oh I saw this instructional video about how to shoot Free throws. And in case anyone's interested, Tim Duncans address according to his DL, is:

24165 IH 10 WEST #217607
SAN ANTONIO, TX

So you could have those videos sent straight there.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:53 PM   #325
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

Wow, now that's what I call defense. And Nash always makes those 3s at the end of games against Dallas... and never against the Spurs.
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:53 PM   #326
amuseddaysleeper

amuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
oh I saw this instructional video about how to shoot Free throws. And in case anyone's interested, Tim Duncans address according to his DL, is:

24165 IH 10 WEST #217607
SAN ANTONIO, TX

So you could have those videos sent straight there.

send a copy to dirk

his performance against the suns the last game and the heat in the finals last year speak much louder than duncan's rings i'm sure
Old 04-05-2007, 11:53 PM   #327
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no one would ever accuse me of being respected!!!

How dare you sir!!!

Old 04-05-2007, 11:54 PM   #328
amuseddaysleeper

this guy is a "respected" member? wow
Old 04-05-2007, 11:54 PM   #329
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Quote:
no need for him to give shit to me when i didn't even say anything to incite

that's even more weak considering he's a "respected" member

I am not trying to troll here at all, nor have I done anything to incite his ridiculous remark
hey, I understand, and I even gave you rep tonight for one of your remarks. Still, you are a guest here. He's not. That's the way it goes.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 04-05-2007, 11:55 PM   #330
amuseddaysleeper

Quote:
hey, I understand, and I even gave you rep tonight for one of your remarks. Still, you are a guest here. He's not. That's the way it goes.

fair enough
Old 04-05-2007, 11:55 PM   #331
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
no one would ever accuse me of being respected!!!

How dare you sir!!!

good point. Flaco is most definitely an asshole. Carry on.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:56 PM   #332
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

I only watched the end of the game. How did the Spurs defend Amare? Any lessons Dallas can learn from it?
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:58 PM   #333
amuseddaysleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjz
I only watched the end of the game. How did the Spurs defend Amare? Any lessons Dallas can learn from it?

the truth about phoenix is this

put a hand in their face and they'll miss

the reason they get so many open looks is cuz they pass the ball so well

we put bowen on nash (maybe you guys can try Buckner on Nash?) and if you harrass nash and force pressure on him he tends to shrivel up.

You guys can and will beat this guys when you see them in the playoffs.....in the 2008 playoffs
Old 04-05-2007, 11:59 PM   #334
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
You guys can and will beat this guys when you see them in the playoffs.....in the 2008 playoffs
Finally, something all can agree on
Old 04-06-2007, 12:00 AM   #335
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjz
I didn't really see anything special on Amare. What they did was use Bowen on nash and played the pick and roll very effectively. It was reminiscent of our 3rd game vs Phoenix when we used Josh on Nash in the third and he took him out of his game temporarily until he fouled out on some weak ass bs. If you remember, that's when we had the huge run to give us a big lead.

Nash has trouble against long players that can move their feet, i.e., such as when Pippen used to guard him while Nash was at Dallas.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:02 AM   #336
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

They put Amare in foul trouble, which allowed them to hold the lead down the stretch.

This is something the Mavs must employ down the stretch if they are to even sniff the finals.

Taking the ball inside and challening the 3s, 4s and 5s to get in foul trouble is key, and is something the Mavs did not do last year in the Finals when it was to their obvious benefit.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:02 AM   #337
amuseddaysleeper

Quote:
I didn't really see anything special on Amare. What they did was use Bowen on nash and played the pick and roll very effectively. It was reminiscent of our 3rd game vs Phoenix when we used Josh on Nash in the third and he took him out of his game temporarily until he fouled out on some weak ass bs. If you remember, that's when we had the huge run to give us a big lead.

Nash has trouble against long players that can move their feet, i.e., such as when Pippen used to guard him while Nash was at Dallas.

that's the thing

as much as the media makes it seem like the Suns are in the Mavs heads, you guys had 2 of your top 5 players foul out for the OT in that first PHX loss (though yeah you could blame the players for fouling out, but I doubt they'll foul out every game) and then the last PHX loss you guys didn't even have Damp, who contrary to popular belief by those outside dallas, can actually defend the paint and rebound.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:22 AM   #338
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that's the thing

as much as the media makes it seem like the Suns are in the Mavs heads, you guys had 2 of your top 5 players foul out for the OT in that first PHX loss (though yeah you could blame the players for fouling out, but I doubt they'll foul out every game) and then the last PHX loss you guys didn't even have Damp, who contrary to popular belief by those outside dallas, can actually defend the paint and rebound.
Amused I'm over on ST a lot and its good to see you on our boards. You're an intelligent guy. Thansk for droppin by.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:22 AM   #339
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They put Amare in foul trouble, which allowed them to hold the lead down the stretch.

This is something the Mavs must employ down the stretch if they are to even sniff the finals.

Taking the ball inside and challening the 3s, 4s and 5s to get in foul trouble is key, and is something the Mavs did not do last year in the Finals when it was to their obvious benefit.

I have a feeling that Avery hasn't even begun to show his hand for the playoffs... And of course the Suns will play the same way they've played EVERY SINGLE game since Nash went to Phoenix: one-dimensional run'n'gun with no defense that might win them a series or two, but will never get them a ring...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-06-2007 at 12:24 AM. Reason: needed more cowbell
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:28 AM   #340
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Until Mavs fans have rings to claim, I'd rather not talk about that.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:32 AM   #341
amuseddaysleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
Amused I'm over on ST a lot and its good to see you on our boards. You're an intelligent guy. Thansk for droppin by.

thank you! I don't care for smack talk as much as to talk good ol' fashion hoops
Old 04-06-2007, 12:36 AM   #342
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Quote:
the Spurs are playing the Suns and somehow we have fans of both here on the Mavs board?

Brilliant
This the the best message board I've ever seen.

I was sick as a dog during most of the game--my pain medication made me sick tonight. But I probably feel a little better than The Suns.

I could not figure them out all bnight long. I think that the coach deliberateely did not play the kind of the game that the Suns usually play in order to made sure he doesn't tip his hand
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:37 AM   #343
amuseddaysleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob
This the the best message board I've ever seen.

I was sick as a dog during most of the game--my pain medication made me sick tonight. But I probably feel a little better than The Suns.

I could not figure them out all bnight long. I think that the coach deliberateely did not play the kind of the game that the Suns usually play in order to made sure he doesn't tip his hand

a lot of the suns fans felt that way but i refuse to believe dantoni would purposely "drop" this game for the sake of experimenting considering HCA is on the line

I could be wrong, but i have a hard time giving him that much credit

Last edited by amuseddaysleeper; 04-06-2007 at 12:37 AM.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:37 AM   #344
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

BSR.!!!

Whats up dude?

Anyways I have to get ready for tomorrow. Friday on any coast = casual day.

oh hell yeah.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:39 AM   #345
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Last edited by Flacolaco; 04-06-2007 at 08:15 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:46 AM   #346
blahblehblah

blahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I do NOT respectfully disagree
The way it goes is -
When you are sure someone is an asshole call him/her an asshole
When you are pretty sure he/she is an ass call em an asshole
When in doubt call'em asshole
When you are sure they are not an ass call'em an asshole
when you are pretty sure he/she is not an ass call'em an asshole

Clear enuff for you assholes!?!
blahblehblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:56 AM   #347
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Sheesh Willis is ripped in that pic in BSR's sig.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:57 AM   #348
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Oh, and the Suns still can't beat the Spurs. Mavs vs Spurs in the WCF.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:49 AM   #349
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Kevin is a monster--a workout maniac. I knew when the Mavs began talking about bringing him in for a workout, he would pass with flying colors.

Flaco--how is married life my friend?

Been away for a while--usual medical problems have kept me away for a while.

Still--I was curious how you guys felt about the game.

A fiend told me some fans had Dirk for MVP signs. Said one of them was a teenage girl wearing a Tim Duncan jersey. Supposedly they gave Nash a lot of grief at the foul line.

As for the guy who called Flaco an asshole--look, I don't know who you are. But if you hang around here, you will find a ton of Mav fans who are great people. They happen to support a different basketball team than you do. Please don't come in here and call people names when you don't know them.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:01 AM   #350
blahblehblah

blahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the roughblahblehblah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob
As for the guy who called Flaco an asshole--look, I don't know who you are. But if you hang around here, you will find a ton of Mav fans who are great people. They happen to support a different basketball team than you do. Please don't come in here and call people names when you don't know them.
To steal from a certain female poster, please refer to post 346.
blahblehblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:09 AM   #351
amuseddaysleeper

uhhh BSR, I didn't plan on attacking anyone in here and if you actually read this thread you'd see he started shit first not me. I didn;t say anything remotely negative and your "respected" buddy attacked me. Yes, I'm a guest here, but then I should be treated like one, not abused just because I'm a Spurs fan
Old 04-06-2007, 02:09 AM   #352
amuseddaysleeper

I also have no problems with any of the other Mav fans, if I did, I wouldn't be here. I'd like to think I treated most people here with respect
Old 04-06-2007, 02:28 AM   #353
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Don't know how this thread got so long - don't care.

I just dropped by to say Steve Nash can suck it.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:48 AM   #354
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

MVP! MVP! MVP! MVP! MVP!

Old 04-06-2007, 02:58 AM   #355
amuseddaysleeper

I love how calm Duncan looks with that block and how hard Nash is tryin for that shot
Old 04-06-2007, 03:06 AM   #356
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I visited Spurstalk and Arizona sports forum, and it seems like most people think that D'Antoni should have played Kurt Thomas more. I disagree, and if anyone remembers the 05 playoffs they would understand why. Then D'Antoni used steven hunter more than he had during the season, and it caused the same effect. It slowed down the game. When KT was in the game it was clear the suns had neither the spacing nor the speed advantage they are used to having. In the second half they played a little bit faster pace which they ABSOLUTELY NEED if they want to beat the Spurs. The problem is that even if they would hang of for a little while in a slower pace, most of their shooters are rhythm shooters. Guys like Barbosa, Marion need a rhythm to shoot well, and usually that rhythm comes from a faster pace. Therefore using KT is a catch 22 for D'Antoni cause he needs better defense on Duncan, but than he slows down the tempo which his team is not used to. That is why I have a hard time seeing the Suns beating the Spurs, and remember Ginobili didn't even play that well by his standards tonight, he usually runs wild around the Suns.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:53 AM   #357
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity

Don't know yet who won the game, but CapCity can suck it. Hell, for that matter, they all can suck it.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:03 AM   #358
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

This game really begs the question of which of the two teams should concern us more as Mavericks fans. San Antonio has definitely been the superior team through the second half of the season. OTOH, the Mavs have not played well at all against the Suns the last two times they played, and they still seem to be at the mercy of the Amare/Nash pick and roll. It's all about match-ups. I think San Antonio is probably a better team than Phoenix, but I think the Mavs match up against the Spurs much better than they do against the Suns.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:06 AM   #359
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity

Seriously. These teams are our two biggest problems but #359? Come on now.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:52 AM   #360
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I just noticed that the "dominant" Suns have had 5 of their 19 losses since that double OT "thriller" in Dallas... They really seem to be wearing thin down the stretch... On the other hand, the "struggling" Mavs have only lost 1 since that game!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-06-2007 at 07:55 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote