Old 06-16-2011, 02:08 PM   #321
HiddenX

HiddenX will become famous soon enough

The Ballad of Dirk Nowitzki
HiddenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #322
Dan1

Dan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to all

great vid (might have been posted)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yfhX...layer_embedded
Old 06-16-2011, 02:48 PM   #323
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenX View Post
Monotonous, horrible voice.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:49 PM   #324
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Old 06-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #325
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

What games of the dallas playoffs should i buy from Itunes?

I know the obvious answer is all of them, but im low on cash flow.

I was thinking so far:

Lakers game 1 and 4

Thunder-Dirks 48 pt performance and the amazing comeback

Blazers- couldnt think of which ones off the top of my head

Heat- all 4 wins

Suggestions? And thanks
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:22 PM   #326
Dan1

Dan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
What games of the dallas playoffs should i buy from Itunes?

I know the obvious answer is all of them, but im low on cash flow.

I was thinking so far:

Lakers game 1 and 4

Thunder-Dirks 48 pt performance and the amazing comeback

Blazers- couldnt think of which ones off the top of my head

Heat- all 4 wins

Suggestions? And thanks
Heat - Game 6 and 2
Thunder - Game 4 and 5
Lakers - Game 1 and 4
Blazers - Game 6 (win @ rose garden), but game 1 was good too

but of course besides game 4 @ okc and game 1 @ lakers i would probably buy all 4 wins against the heat first...

Last edited by Dan1; 06-16-2011 at 04:25 PM.
Dan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:35 PM   #327
Ilovethemavs

Ilovethemavs is on a distinguished road

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/clt/2444705824.html
Ilovethemavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:37 PM   #328
oiboyz

oiboyz is on a distinguished road

I didn't even know the games were available to buy on iTunes! I'm all over that.

That GIF of Dirk smashing the Heat is pure awesome. The way the little logo comes bouncing along...
oiboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #329
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

You don't need to buy anything from iTunes.

http://bt.davka.info/

I've already downloaded the entire playoff run in HD.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #330
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Dirk singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76rZy...layer_embedded
Old 06-16-2011, 04:53 PM   #331
Nowitzness81

Old 06-16-2011, 04:54 PM   #332
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzness81 View Post

Beautiful. You da man
Old 06-16-2011, 06:03 PM   #333
Nowitzness81

Funny video from the team plane.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb...mavs_plane.nba
Old 06-16-2011, 06:06 PM   #334
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Dirk getting his voice ready singing "We are the Champions" lol
Old 06-16-2011, 06:16 PM   #335
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1 View Post
Love the bit with RC and Peja.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:18 PM   #336
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:

Question: Ive started downloading some of the games and is there a way to merge the files? Say Lakers/Dallas game 1 has 4 mkv files. Anyway to merge for full game? Thanks
Old 06-16-2011, 06:24 PM   #337
Nowitzness81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Question: Ive started downloading some of the games and is there a way to merge the files? Say Lakers/Dallas game 1 has 4 mkv files. Anyway to merge for full game? Thanks
AVS Video converter could do it for you but depending on the speed of your PC it could take awhile to spit out the new file.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:27 PM   #338
gillybean

gillybean is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillybean View Post
Sorry but can someone try to find me a link for this I'm really going mad not being able to find it
Please someone find it for me! thanks
gillybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:28 PM   #339
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Here's another site to download full games (you have to scroll through the thread pages message board style to find the game you want):

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/550...oilers/page105

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:28 PM   #340
gillybean

gillybean is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I've been furiously scanning the net for the clip from game 2 where after Wade makes the 3pointer and James is chest thumping him, and there is a camera angle (not part of the original tv broadcast) showing Terry walking after them. I saw this clip over and over on all the Espn shows the next day, but it's nowhere in the replays.

Someone please find it for me? Thanks a bunch, huge Terry fan, and I don't know why but I love these kind of moments. I will feel closer to complete if I see it again
Oops, I meant to quote this, please get it someone, I will do anything
gillybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:39 PM   #341
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone explain the arm gestures to Brian Cardinal?
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:33 PM   #342
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

1 min. 40 sec.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:45 PM   #343
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Ohhhh haha gg pwnt. good duel, good duel.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #344
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
The Shaq one after that is great. It is pretty much impossible not to like Shaq. lol
Old 06-17-2011, 02:27 AM   #345
Nowitzness81

Old 06-17-2011, 08:01 AM   #346
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Bill Walton, who has one of the world’s most amusing Twitter accounts, tweeted: “Not five, not six, not seven, not 1” – a reference to James speaking last summer of winning that many championships. And then there was this tweet from Walton: “After being compared to MJ, LeBron must have thought he was referring to his Airness’ embarrassing baseball career.”
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:09 AM   #347
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha that's a fake twitter account. His tweets are hilarious, though.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:14 AM   #348
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
Ha ha that's a fake twitter account. His tweets are hilarious, though.
Sadly, but his LeFail tweets are priceless.

Most recent:

TheBillWalton The Bill Walton Trip
Currently looking through some of the tweets I wrote during the NBA finals. I like reading my timeline backwards so LeBron looks clutch.
16 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/thebillwalton

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG

Last edited by GhostFace; 06-17-2011 at 08:14 AM.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:23 AM   #349
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

He had some amazing ones about Bosh throughout the playoffs, too.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:55 AM   #350
GhostFace
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
He had some amazing ones about Bosh throughout the playoffs, too.
Haha I remember that. The one that made me lol the most was when he said

TheBillWalton The Bill Walton Trip
The world is back in order, folks. Chris Bosh has transformed back to Chris Bosh. You can come out of your bomb shelter.

Old 06-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #351
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oops, I meant to quote this, please get it someone, I will do anything
it's possible that it doesn't exist. Which is why nobody can find it. Id say try searching yourself,(i know you have tried) rather than keep quoting yourself and begging for it. Maybe it's not on the web.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:29 AM   #352
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by alexamenos; 06-17-2011 at 10:32 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:34 AM   #353
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so happy, Dirk finally won a championship and I finally figured out how to upload a picture!!!!
Old 06-17-2011, 10:36 AM   #354
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

^I'm sooooo glad you uploaded that pic - I actually tried to screen-cap that when it happened live, but I was half a second too slow...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #355
Romuless

Romuless is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Lol awesome pic, that is the best moment of that kid's young life, no doubt.
Romuless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 04:05 PM   #356
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbbtdmCoIZw

good one too, lots of ingamesounds
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #357
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL, the cop at the bottom-left is taking a pic...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:22 PM   #358
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef0CGbnf0VY

another good one
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:18 PM   #359
mavspwnage
Golden Member

via Marion's twitter:

"Sharing a beer with Larry at crib"
Old 06-17-2011, 11:21 PM   #360
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

Is there somewhere a picture of H. Geschwindner after the game, sitting there, nerly crying and with a really proud expression on his face.
To great how he and Dirk started in a little gym in Rattelsdorf and now forfilled their dream.
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote