Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-15-2003, 05:01 PM   #3641
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:New This or That

Yes, at least relatively so.

Wouldn't you feel silly using a Michael Jackson look-a-like avatar? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2003, 05:12 PM   #3642
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

and all this time I've been going for Joan Crawford!!!!!!

be a punk and make 'em laugh or be quiet and no one know your name?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 05:32 PM   #3643
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Say no to crack, don't be like that punk Rasheed!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Is Danny Ainge the new poster child for the mentally challenged NBA GM?
Old 12-15-2003, 05:34 PM   #3644
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

MAYBE THIS IS ALL PART OF A GRAND PLAN.......

CUBAN OR JONES?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-15-2003, 05:36 PM   #3645
LRB
Guru

Cubes rules.

Ainge or Jordan, who's the better GM?
Old 12-15-2003, 05:39 PM   #3646
sike
The Preacha

A slow bullet to the brain!

Irvin or Tim Brown?

Old 12-15-2003, 05:46 PM   #3647
LRB
Guru

Irvin, but would have been better with less mouth.

Who would look the most ridiculous, Steve Nash dressed in Deon Sanders normal clothes or Deon dressed in Steve's normal clothes?
Old 12-15-2003, 06:24 PM   #3648
sike
The Preacha

steve blinging it!

better coach JJ or Parcells?

Old 12-15-2003, 07:09 PM   #3649
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

JJ has only really been successful with Cowboys in the NFL, but Parcells has created winning teams in at least 3 other teams.

Movie to watch this week: Stuck on You OR LOTR: Return of the King?
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 09:40 PM   #3650
LRB
Guru

Return of Elvis.

Will the Mavs play better in the 2nd half?
Old 12-16-2003, 10:39 AM   #3651
sike
The Preacha

yes, i predict a 111-94 victory for the mavs...

Howard or Finley????? after every game where Howard shuts people down and rebounds like that I will ask this question!

Old 12-16-2003, 05:03 PM   #3652
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Right now I'll take Howard, he gives both defense and rebounding. Finley has given more rebounding than before, and provides offense, but this team needs more defense than offense.

Better point guard now: Nash or Kidd?
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 05:09 PM   #3653
sike
The Preacha

Kidd.

who would you rather have for the Mavs?

Old 12-16-2003, 05:38 PM   #3654
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road

I like Nash better only because he pocesses some of the same skills as Kidd, but is a better outside shooter. I give Kidd credit because he is the best decision maker at the PG as of last season...

Will Howard be the future for the Mav's SG/SF?

Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 05:43 PM   #3655
sike
The Preacha

i hope so......

Howard or Fin right now?

Old 12-17-2003, 09:42 AM   #3656
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road

I like Howard right now alittle..He is playing better defense, and doesn't mind taking it to the hole..

How many boo's will there be for Walker tonight in Boston?

Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 11:21 AM   #3657
sike
The Preacha

depends on fan perception....I know they hate Ainge right now, so maybe not many.....but maybe too many too count!

who would you take to have on your team for one year only: Malone or Walker?

Old 12-17-2003, 11:46 AM   #3658
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default RE: New This or That

Walker, Malone is getting up there in years and might break a hip or something

If you HAD to take one of them back would it be tarpley or rodman?

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 12:23 PM   #3659
sike
The Preacha

ahhhhhhhhhh do I have to??? Tarpley....he just be happy to sit the bench and grab a check!

raja bell or tony Delk?

Old 12-17-2003, 01:54 PM   #3660
LRB
Guru

Delk, but just barely.

Better swingman defender, Josh Howard, Adrian Griffin, Raja Bell, Greg Buckner or Erik Strickland (from the Mavs a few years ago)?
Old 12-17-2003, 02:51 PM   #3661
sike
The Preacha

Howard...the length comes in so handy.......

Mavs by more than 12 tonight?

Old 12-17-2003, 04:13 PM   #3662
LRB
Guru

I'd love it, but I'm not predicting it. I'll settle for a win.

Will Walker get boos or cheers tonight?
Old 12-17-2003, 04:41 PM   #3663
sike
The Preacha

this was just done......see my above post...

does he deserve boos?

Old 12-17-2003, 06:48 PM   #3664
LRB
Guru

No, but Ainge probably does.

Will Howad play over 30 minutes tonight?
Old 12-18-2003, 01:05 PM   #3665
sike
The Preacha

nah, probably around 27[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

should Walker have taken that shot?

Old 12-18-2003, 02:00 PM   #3666
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Yes. You win some you lose some.

Can the Mavs beat the Fakers in a 7 game series?
Old 12-18-2003, 06:00 PM   #3667
sike
The Preacha

CAN THEY?...SURE....WILL THEY? NO

WILL IT BE THE MAVS AND THE LAKERS IN THE WCF?

Old 12-18-2003, 06:35 PM   #3668
LRB
Guru

Well you got at least one of the teams right, we'll just have to wait and see about the other.

Will Walker be an All-Star this year?
Old 12-18-2003, 06:38 PM   #3669
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

quite possibly if he keeps his numbers the way they are

how many mavs go to the all-star game this year?

Old 12-18-2003, 07:15 PM   #3670
sike
The Preacha

how many deserve to go?

Old 12-18-2003, 07:22 PM   #3671
LRB
Guru

Should Dirk risk injury and play tonight?
Old 12-18-2003, 07:34 PM   #3672
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

players risk injury every time they step out there...

will walker have a better showing tonight?

Old 12-19-2003, 01:51 PM   #3673
LRB
Guru

No.

Will the mavs have the Big 5 and Bradley all healthy at the same time before the All-Star break?
Old 12-21-2003, 11:15 AM   #3674
sike
The Preacha

healthy is a fairly relative term....

will the mavs finish higher than the fifth spot in the West?

Old 12-21-2003, 11:50 AM   #3675
LRB
Guru

Who knows? But not if they keep playing like last night.

Will the Mavs lose more than 10 games than they did last year?
Old 12-21-2003, 01:39 PM   #3676
sike
The Preacha

no, they'll find 50 somehow.....

who will finish with a better record: Mavs or Nuggets?

Old 12-21-2003, 03:56 PM   #3677
Super_B

Super_B is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't be surprised if the Nuggets finish with a better record. The nuggets are a young team though, and they will have a losing streak or two, so it depends how they handle that. At this point I could care less about the Mavs regular season record, as long as they kick @$$ in the playoffs.
Old 12-21-2003, 04:20 PM   #3678
LRB
Guru

Super_B, just FYI, the rules of this thread are you answer the question from the previous post and then add your own This or That question. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Since you forgot I'll add one for you.

Will the Mavs get to the 2nd round in the playoffs this year?
Old 12-21-2003, 09:12 PM   #3679
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Super_B, just FYI, the rules of this thread are you answer the question from the previous post and then add your own This or That question. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Since you forgot I'll add one for you.

Will the Mavs get to the 2nd round in the playoffs this year?
only if they make a deal........possibly move Walker for a Big..........

will they make a deal?

Old 12-21-2003, 10:00 PM   #3680
LRB
Guru

We can only hope.

Will Dirk have trouble with his ankles all year long?