Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-06-2019, 06:37 PM   #3681
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Well....technically if we dont use it, it disappears after signing all our guys, thats right, but....

...it also re-appears next summer because we are sitting right now around 95m for 20-21 and the cap is going to be 116m.

Spending now the remaining 22m or most of it on a two year deal and we wont have cap space next summer without dumping THJ etc.

So thats why the FO should think if they really think one of the guys now is worth the money or if they prefer a shot at someone in the (thin) 2020 class. Hell, maybe Otto Porter is opting out...
Who even cares about cap space at this point lol?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2019, 06:38 PM   #3682
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Because not everyone has an entitled bitch mindset. Luka has been here 1 season and it's silly to try and assume that he is closer to a Lebron type than Dirk.
All we know is that Luka is still loyal as hell to Real Madrid basketball and thats a really good sign.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 06:38 PM   #3683
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
Cool. Is there also a term for ignoring a conversation by invoking a philosophical term that you read online and probably don’t fully understand?
How is he ignoring a conversation. Turin is pointing out the assumption without any factual basis that someone in authority cant be wrong is by it's very foundation a fallacious argument. The Catholic church was the authority on determining the nature of the universe vis-a-vis the earth as the center of the solar system but I think they were wrong. How dare Galileo challenge that concept from a position of no authority.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 06:40 PM   #3684
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Who even cares about cap space at this point lol?
Its about the question if they should spend the money right now on a remaining free agent on a two year deal or not. And except Wright i dont see anyone worthy...thats the whole point.

I prefer to keep the damn powder dry for 2020 than signing one of the leftovers to a multiyear deal
Old 07-06-2019, 06:43 PM   #3685
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
All we know is that Luka is still loyal as hell to Real Madrid basketball and thats a really good sign.
Seems like a non sequitur unless Luka wins a championship here - then he may be loyal. Remember the talk of perhaps Dirk considering leaving in his later years for a championship run had he not won the championship in 2011.. He has indicated in interviews that he cant say for sure he wouldnt have. I don't see Luka showing loyalty to a team in which he won a Euro league championship and MVP award being any sort of indicator that he would be loyal to the Mavs if things arent moving in the right direction. Hey, the Mavs may make a run for it in the next few years however I am cautiously guarded that if we cant materially improve over the next few years Luka may make a run for it. I hope not as that would be devastating.
Old 07-06-2019, 06:49 PM   #3686
sefant77
Guru

For that he has to turn down 150m to play for the QO...
Old 07-06-2019, 06:54 PM   #3687
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because not everyone has an entitled bitch mindset. Luka has been here 1 season and it's silly to try and assume that he is closer to a Lebron type than Dirk.
The Lebron type mindset (I.e. winning) is the norm. Kawhi just pulled a guy under contract away from his team. It’s not entitled bitch mindset. It’s a winning at all costs mindset.
Old 07-06-2019, 06:56 PM   #3688
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

I swear it only seems our fans care about fucking cap space. When has it ever stopped teams from getting players they want. They quickly dump ASSETS to make room. Powder dry never ever works.
Old 07-06-2019, 06:59 PM   #3689
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I get that people are frustrated but good god let some shit play out and see what they can come up with. It doesnt take but a few posts about Luka leaving to turn my stomach. Its assuming way too much way too far ahead.

I cant wait to see the FO pull off a good move where everyone overreacting has to step back off the ledge.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 07:00 PM   #3690
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
For that he has to turn down 150m to play for the QO...
While that's true, Luka has the potential for international superstardom, and his off court earnings could easily surpass his on court earnings. Having said that, don't be surprised if a big dollar sponsor doesn't somehow tie Luka's compensation to size of team market.

I know if I were Nike or Reebok or anybody else shelling out major dollars that I'd prefer Luka to be in the largest market possible in order to leverage my investment dollars via broader awareness/higher visibility. As we've seen time and again, the largest basketball check doesn't always win because it is just one variable amongst many.

Bottom line, basketball is a business - a multi-billion dollar business, and if you are at the pinnacle in terms of visibility and endorsements, most won't choose to waste their prime with some mickey mouse ownership that can't seem to get its act together after being given multiple chances. Sacramento is in California, but it's never been much of a destination mainly because of ownership. I do wonder at times how much Cuban is a hindrance to his own team's opportunities for success.

Last edited by turin; 07-06-2019 at 07:07 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 07:02 PM   #3691
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I swear it only seems our fans care about fucking cap space. When has it ever stopped teams from getting players they want. They quickly dump ASSETS to make room. Powder dry never ever works.
It's not just the fans, clearly our FO loves dry powder. However in this case what exactly do they spend their money on?
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2...arcus-cousins/

There are 87 free agents listed here. And the only 2 left are UFA Jabari Parker and RFA Oubre. Jabari isn't nearly as good of a fit as Morris since he can't shoot and Mavs were not interested in Morris apparently.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 07:05 PM   #3692
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
The Lebron type mindset (I.e. winning) is the norm. Kawhi just pulled a guy under contract away from his team. It’s not entitled bitch mindset. It’s a winning at all costs mindset.
Lebron is a bitch. An entitled one. He leaves his fans in shambles to go to a cool new place where he doesnt have to do shit the hard way. He wants the easiest path possible. Jordan, Bird, Duncan, Dirk are much more respected.

Old 07-06-2019, 07:11 PM   #3693
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lebron is a bitch. An entitled one. He leaves his fans in shambles to go to a cool new place where he doesnt have to do shit the hard way. He wants the easiest path possible. Jordan, Bird, Duncan, Dirk are much more respected.
While I'm not a huge fan of Lebron, he's got one life, and one shot at his career, so I can't fault him for trying to make the most of it as he sees fit. I prefer he have that control over his options than to have him beholden to some dumbarse owner who can control his services for the majority of his career because that owner was lucky enough to be able to draft Lebron. Eff that.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:41 PM   #3694
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Call me entitled, but I actually think we'll be fun to watch and could be close to .500

Don't think we make the playoffs, but we keep our pick this year so good to have it in the lottery.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 07:42 PM   #3695
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
While I'm not a huge fan of Lebron, he's got one life, and one shot at his career, so I can't fault him for trying to make the most of it as he sees fit. I prefer he have that control over his options than to have him beholden to some dumbarse owner who can control his services for the majority of his career because that owner was lucky enough to be able to draft Lebron. Eff that.
Being stuck with one team is a bit extreme. Bailing everytime he faces an uphill battle in his career comes with a cost too. I dont blame him for wanting to make money, but he was going to do that anywhere. He has been helped if not groomed to feel entitled since he was in HS, "the king" and he lost tons of respect because he kept taking his talents to the next place.

Old 07-06-2019, 07:43 PM   #3696
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I just can't believe how many fans think we can get Westbrook and Adams. Must be the horrid offseason that makes people go insane.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 07:47 PM   #3697
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Call me entitled, but I actually think we'll be fun to watch and could be close to .500

Don't think we make the playoffs, but we keep our pick this year so good to have it in the lottery.
Your face is entitled. Still though, I agree, we should be fun to watch. I have no idea what to expect our record to be but I'd be surprised if the roster was the same by tdl. Maybe we can even get Lebron.

Old 07-06-2019, 07:49 PM   #3698
turin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

Agree, but I may be overly optimistic about the team. I think we'll sneak into the playoffs. Watching Luka, Brunson, and some other young guys improve as well as getting to see a healthy KP should be lots of fun. We are going to have quite a Dynamic Duo. I can't wait to see how things unfold.

Last edited by turin; 07-06-2019 at 07:49 PM.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:52 PM   #3699
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I just can't believe how many fans think we can get Westbrook and Adams. Must be the horrid offseason that makes people go insane.
They are so incredibly overpaid.

Old 07-06-2019, 07:57 PM   #3700
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They are so incredibly overpaid.
So incredibly overpaid that we don't have the assets to come anywhere close to acquiring them, so the conversation is moot... If the Mavs get in on a Westbrook/Adams deal, it will be as a 3rd/4th team to help facilitate other moving parts.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 08:02 PM   #3701
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
So incredibly overpaid that we don't have the assets to come anywhere close to acquiring them, so the conversation is moot... If the Mavs get in on a Westbrook/Adams deal, it will be as a 3rd/4th team to help facilitate other moving parts.
Like Gallinari which could actually happen. But hey...FIT.

Old 07-06-2019, 08:17 PM   #3702
turin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Like Gallinari which could actually happen. But hey...FIT.
Time to roll out new uniforms. We are the Dallas MavFits! :-O

Last edited by turin; 07-06-2019 at 08:18 PM.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:28 PM   #3703
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
Agree, but I may be overly optimistic about the team. I think we'll sneak into the playoffs. Watching Luka, Brunson, and some other young guys improve as well as getting to see a healthy KP should be lots of fun. We are going to have quite a Dynamic Duo. I can't wait to see how things unfold.
Yeah, count me in on being an optimist. I'm not sure how anyone can't get excited about a young duo of Luka and KP at 20 and 23. I understand why FAs might not be attracted to this team just yet but in a few years this team should be attractive.

This next season is all about Luka and KP meshing imo and then we can get the pieces needed to complement them.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 08:35 PM   #3704
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Mavs fans for life.

I cant stand the thought of their contracts and idk what team would want to strap themselves to that concrete block.

Old 07-06-2019, 08:39 PM   #3705
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Cuban on 6/28:

“This is when I get to do my job, right,” Cuban said. “So I’m excited to do it, and now is where I go to work.”

Just laughable... Sad. Unfortunate. Laughable.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:11 PM   #3706
Some Guy

Some Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to allSome Guy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
How is he ignoring a conversation. Turin is pointing out the assumption without any factual basis that someone in authority cant be wrong is by it's very foundation a fallacious argument. The Catholic church was the authority on determining the nature of the universe vis-a-vis the earth as the center of the solar system but I think they were wrong. How dare Galileo challenge that concept from a position of no authority.
The catholic church was in agreement with pretty much the entire scientific community.
That doesn't challenge your point at all, but just trying to correct the idea that it was science vs. church - it was science and church vs. Galileo (following Copernicus).
Old 07-06-2019, 09:13 PM   #3707
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Cuban on 6/28:

“This is when I get to do my job, right,” Cuban said. “So I’m excited to do it, and now is where I go to work.”

Just laughable... Sad. Unfortunate. Laughable.
He and Donnie got wasted and woke up at 9 on June 30th.

Old 07-06-2019, 09:32 PM   #3708
SMC0007
Guru

Lakers got Cousin for peanuts just to not risk facing him on another contender. Surely we could have profited from him somehow.

Old 07-06-2019, 09:42 PM   #3709
Zeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
The catholic church was in agreement with pretty much the entire scientific community.
That doesn't challenge your point at all, but just trying to correct the idea that it was science vs. church - it was science and church vs. Galileo (following Copernicus).
Fair point. Thanks.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:49 PM   #3710
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Cuban and Skin trashing fans on twitter. About where this offseason is at.

Old 07-06-2019, 09:51 PM   #3711
SMC0007
Guru

It may be a a decade late buuuut Dwight Howard is probably available.

Old 07-06-2019, 09:55 PM   #3712
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
. Nm. found it

Last edited by SMC0007; 07-06-2019 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:08 PM   #3713
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@mdug: Sometimes it's ok to say things didn't go as planned or hoped but that you're now working on changing that going forward, and also say you're happy to have the building blocks of Luka and KP ... rather than pretend everyone else is just stupid

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 10:11 PM   #3714
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
. Nm. found it
Skin's was so bad that I'd be shocked if he wasn't on the hot seat...esp after their little scandal.

Jeff Skin Wade@SkinWade
14h14 hours ago
I do and I’ve tweeted as such. But Mavs are still in a very good position, fans don’t have to act like moody petulant little 8th grade girls going though puberty that don’t get their way - the negativity over a team in such a great position is pathetic. These people deserve Dolan

Old 07-06-2019, 10:36 PM   #3715
Zeus

Quote:
Skin's was so bad that I'd be shocked if he wasn't on the hot seat...esp after their little scandal.

Jeff Skin Wade@SkinWade
14h14 hours ago
I do and I’ve tweeted as such. But Mavs are still in a very good position, fans don’t have to act like moody petulant little 8th grade girls going though puberty that don’t get their way - the negativity over a team in such a great position is pathetic. These people deserve Dolan
What scandal are you referring to?
Old 07-06-2019, 10:41 PM   #3716
turin
Diamond Member

Quote:
@mdug: Sometimes it's ok to say things didn't go as planned or hoped but that you're now working on changing that going forward, and also say you're happy to have the building blocks of Luka and KP ... rather than pretend everyone else is just stupid
Nothing personal Underdog, but it just doesn't work like that with people who think they are smarter than everybody else.

Last edited by turin; 07-06-2019 at 10:44 PM.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:46 PM   #3717
turin
Diamond Member

Quote:

Jeff Skin Wade@SkinWade
14h14 hours ago
somebody's moody petulant little 8th grade girl mangina is sore. LOL
Old 07-06-2019, 10:51 PM   #3718
SMC0007
Guru

How far will the Grizz go to match our offer on Delon?

Old 07-06-2019, 10:55 PM   #3719
Amarelooms

Amarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
How far will the Grizz go to match our offer on Delon?
What’s offer?
Amarelooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 10:59 PM   #3720
SMC0007
Guru

https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/...255262209?s=09

A league source said a Wright-signed Mavs offer sheet could be submitted to the NBA office as soon as tonight, which would begin the 48-hour window that Memphis would have in which to match the offer and keep Wright.

Tags
win now