Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-07-2009, 12:19 AM   #3921
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
If Marion and Gortat are added to the team, we need to dangle Howard out there in trade scenarios for Joe Johnson or Caron Butler.
Major drool. I think you're crazy.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2009, 12:19 AM   #3922
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

I feel pretty confident that Ariza would start in Cleveland if he went there.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:19 AM   #3923
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

If Ariza goes to Cle, they would be the class of the NBA

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:20 AM   #3924
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
Major drool. I think you're crazy.
Howard / Damp / Williams / George for Caron / filler

dream big.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 07-07-2009, 12:20 AM   #3925
RoddyB#3

RoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really nice

Quote:
If Marion and Gortat are added to the team, we need to dangle Howard out there in trade scenarios for Joe Johnson or Caron Butler.
I like both those guys, but Atlanta won't give us Johnson for Howard. Washington has already said they aren't interested in dealing Butler.
RoddyB#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #3926
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like Caron, but he doesn't make sense with Marion on the team...

Joe Johnson, on the other hand, is exactly what we want (but I don't see Atlanta trading Johnson for Howard as their franchise player - they're too good right now...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-07-2009 at 12:22 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #3927
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

ohhh man, matrix in dallas? niceeeeeeee........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoXUzIwXk0
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:24 AM   #3928
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I like Caron, but he doesn't make sense with Marion on the team...

Joe Johnson, on the other hand, is exactly what we want (but I don't see Atlanta trading Johnson for Howard as their franchise player - they're too good right now...)
Caron can definitely play the 2 if need be.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 07-07-2009, 12:28 AM   #3929
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Caron can definitely play the 2 if need be.
I actually think Josh is better suited to play SG (and I hardly think he's the best choice at the 2...)

Don't get me wrong - I'd LOVE to have Caron Butler, but I'd love to have him at the 3...

Last edited by Underdog; 07-07-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:34 AM   #3930
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack View Post
Bucher says Ariza may be wavering on his commitment to the Rockets.
You know what's sucks for Houston fans more than this?

They have to look in the mirror and realize they're living in Houston and they're a Rockets fan.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:39 AM   #3931
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I actually think Josh is better suited to play SG (and I hardly think he's the best choice at the 2...)

Don't get me wrong - I'd LOVE to have Caron Butler, but I'd love to have him at the 3...
Agreed. Josh is a very good player who's due for a good year IMO, is perfectly capable of playing SG even if he's not the ideal choice, and because of his contract could end up being a critical piece in netting the team a franchise-level player. Caron's excellent, but he's not a franchise-level guy, and he's less of a SG than Josh.

Johnson, on the other hand, is arguably not only a franchise-level player, but also a guy who possesses THE perfect skillset to fit into a Kidd/___/Marion/Dirk/Gortat lineup. I don't believe for a second that he's going anywhere until next summer, though. So get used to Josh sticking around for the time being.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:40 AM   #3932
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

Go get RIP next!
CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:34 AM   #3933
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Rockets and Suns miss the playoffs next year? LMAO @ that.

If only The Spurs could miss the playoffs some how.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:41 AM   #3934
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

I disagree Caron can play the 2 at a very high level and is a much better option at the 2 than JHO. If that would happen I would explode but I doubt Washington deals him
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:52 AM   #3935
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Talent wise, Caron is up there with anyone in the league... on both sides of the ball.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 07-07-2009, 01:52 AM   #3936
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Twitter

Quote:
Adrian Wojnarowski: Just checked out 'net rumor on Ariza bolting Rockets commitment for Cavs: Not true, says informed source. All set to sign with Houston. Yesterday
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:57 AM   #3937
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Talent wise, Caron is up there with anyone in the league... on both sides of the ball.
yep imo the most underrated player in NBA he doesn't get the respect/hoopla he deserves
Old 07-07-2009, 02:00 AM   #3938
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
I disagree Caron can play the 2 at a very high level and is a much better option at the 2 than JHO. If that would happen I would explode but I doubt Washington deals him
Care to exercise a little more restrained on that one? Or do you enjoy invalidating your opinions with hyperbole? Caron passes better than Josh and shoots from range better than Josh, so offensively you can make the case that he's a better option at SG than Josh is, but he's damn sure not a "much better option". Part of the reason for that is that Caron is a rather subpar defender at the SG spot.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:01 AM   #3939
eyedentifyme

eyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rough

What about the Mavs trying to acquire Travis Outlaw from the Portland Trailblazers via a sign and trade? He has some good abilities. Would he be able to play SG for us?
eyedentifyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:04 AM   #3940
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yep imo the most underrated player in NBA he doesn't get the respect/hoopla he deserves
How many tattoos does he have?

Why is it that Dirk averages 35 point a night against Denver, but the frickin Bird-Douche gets the article in the Rolling Stone?

This league is fixed! If you want to compete in it, you have to play by it's rules.

Rule number one: appeal to inner city first! Think Thug!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:05 AM   #3941
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyedentifyme View Post
What about the Mavs trying to acquire Travis Outlaw from the Portland Trailblazers via a sign and trade? He has some good abilities. Would he be able to play SG for us?
Travis Outlaw is neither a free agent nor a SG.

Where does some of this stuff come from?
Old 07-07-2009, 02:09 AM   #3942
eyedentifyme

eyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rough

My bad, I meant what do you think about pursuing a trade for Travis Outlaw. And it looks like the answer is a no, since he's not a SG.

Last edited by eyedentifyme; 07-07-2009 at 02:10 AM.
eyedentifyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:14 AM   #3943
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Outlaw's not especially appealing to me.

That said, earlier in the summer I would have been in favor of a JET for Blake/Outlaw swap as a way of getting a couple of contributors, freeing up the team to use JJB in a trade if necessary, and alleviating some of the issues that JET causes re: size in the backcourt. Not sure I still feel the same way if the Marion trade happens and the Magic don't match on Gortat, since in that case I feel like JET's offensive skillset becomes a little more important, and his size/defensive limitations become a little less problematic.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 07-07-2009 at 02:15 AM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:15 AM   #3944
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyedentifyme View Post
My bad, I meant what do you think about pursuing a trade for Travis Outlaw. And it looks like the answer is a no, since he's not a SG.
Rudy Fernandez would be a better option
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:37 AM   #3945
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Care to exercise a little more restrained on that one? Or do you enjoy invalidating your opinions with hyperbole? Caron passes better than Josh and shoots from range better than Josh, so offensively you can make the case that he's a better option at SG than Josh is, but he's damn sure not a "much better option". Part of the reason for that is that Caron is a rather subpar defender at the SG spot.
this is where your argument fails, Caron Butler is one of the top 10 defenders in the NBA and would instantly become Mavs best defender by far whether he plays the 2 or the 3

Last edited by mavs777; 07-07-2009 at 02:39 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:46 AM   #3946
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
this is where your argument fails, Caron Butler is one of the top 10 defenders in the NBA and would instantly become Mavs best defender by far whether he plays the 2 or the 3
I seem to remember saying something about hyperbole.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:29 AM   #3947
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
His [Gortat's] defense is more than not too bad, he is one of the best post defenders in the league.

Quote:
wat wat wat wat wat wat

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 07-07-2009 at 07:30 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:17 AM   #3948
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

looks like bass may be coming back
CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:19 AM   #3949
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WAT

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:06 AM   #3950
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Per their 3pt% he does not shoot better from range than josh. Only at 31%
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:08 AM   #3951
Underdog

Quote:
I seem to remember saying something about hyperbole.
Um, I think it's called the "Hyper Bowl," and nobody was talking about college football - we were talking about Caron Butler being this generation's Bill Russell, duh!

(well, at least my 8th grade English teacher would appreciate that joke...)

Last edited by Underdog; 07-07-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:12 AM   #3952
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Really though, why are we talking about Butler? The Wiz aren't going to move him, right?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:26 AM   #3953
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Another thing to consider when tossing out Josh trades: he's coming of major surgery. Because he was able to play through the pain I don't think people (myself included) realized the extent of the damage in his ankle. Coop was talking about it a couple of weeks ago. Josh isn't scheduled to start playing again until two or three weeks before camp. That could make some teams leary.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:48 AM   #3954
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's an *interview* (via text messaging) that Bob Sturm did with Skin about the Mavs off season.

My initial reaction: I'm fine with targeting Marvin Williams but sending them Josh for him just doesn't make any sense.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:07 AM   #3955
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Williams is not nearly as good a player as Howard at this point...I don't understand that move either.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:21 AM   #3956
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

He's also a 6'9 SF so he'd probably have trouble guarding SG's. I doubt Atlanta would move him anyway. It doesn't make sense for a team in their stage of development to get six years older at the position.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:36 AM   #3957
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Link on Bass?

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 07-07-2009, 10:46 AM   #3958
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

WTf is all the non sense talk about Joe Johnson and Caron Butler? Anyone care to be realistic?

Don't go chasing waterfalls.. please stick to the rivers and the lakes that your used to..

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 07-07-2009 at 10:47 AM.
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:52 AM   #3959
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Link on Bass?
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...e.339127f.html
Old 07-07-2009, 11:11 AM   #3960
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
WTf is all the non sense talk about Joe Johnson and Caron Butler? Anyone care to be realistic?

Don't go chasing waterfalls.. please stick to the rivers and the lakes that your used to..
Have you not been around this board? That's how we operate... we throw out scenarios like it's nobody's business.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?

Tags
bea > drew > erick, bea arthur could ball, bea arthur has balls, biedrins for the wins, boobsftw, damn bucksuckshot, flaco's purple nipples, mc pee pants?, oliwa?candy, ostertagtag?, tweetweet, who is this mcpants?