Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-29-2010, 10:07 AM   #961
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I'm seeing it tomorrow morning and have heard pretty much nothing but good things from all involved...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2010, 10:22 AM   #962
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be seeing it later this week. I normally wouldn't let anyone get my hopes for this movie franchise but I trust you guys, so I'm pumped.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:05 PM   #963
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, guys.

I stood up, looked at the people I was with and said "Well...it was perfect."

Now that's an overstatement, but in previous years I have stood up and started expletive laden tirades in front of small children.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:14 PM   #964
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
in previous years I have stood up and started expletive laden tirades in front of small children.
you are a bad person.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-29-2010, 04:27 PM   #965
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I know this is super gay and all.. but I listened to the 2nd to last mugglecast (the last two have done a review of the movie) and at least in the first one, most of them had quite a bit of beef with the movie... which really surprised me. I didn't agree with most of the critique and supposedly they review some of it and take it back in the last cast. I mean, some of the things they noticed were actually worth pointing out (Wormtail not killing himself, them not really explaining the mirror, leaving out Dudley's moment in the beginning) but overall I thought the movie was a 9.5/10.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:38 PM   #966
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I didn't agree with most of the critique and supposedly they review some of it and take it back in the last cast. I mean, some of the things they noticed were actually worth pointing out (Wormtail not killing himself, them not really explaining the mirror, leaving out Dudley's moment in the beginning) but overall I thought the movie was a 9.5/10.
Ok...so its been a couple years since I read the books...can someone refresh me on the issue with the "mirror"...I can't seem to remember it.

Old 11-29-2010, 04:39 PM   #967
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Well...People who nitpick THIS movie are asking WAY too much.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:43 PM   #968
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Ok...so its been a couple years since I read the books...can someone refresh me on the issue with the "mirror"...I can't seem to remember it.
Sirius gave him the mirror on OOTP so they could communicate (there were a pair). He forgot about it...had he used it he would have realized Sirius was not in danger and he wouldn't have gone to the ministry.

Anyway, Mundungus took Sirius' mirror from Grimmauld Place and (sold it?) to Aberforth, who knew Harry was in trouble and ended up sending Dobby to save them from the Malfoy's.

They'll probably touch on it in part 2, but the mirror was something that they didn't talk about in the 5th movie at all, which is why it was completely unexplained to the casual viewer/non-book reader.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:46 PM   #969
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sirius gave him the mirror on OOTP so they could communicate (there were a pair). He forgot about it...had he used it he would have realized Sirius was not in danger and he wouldn't have gone to the ministry.

Anyway, Mundungus took Sirius' mirror from Grimmauld Place and (sold it?) to Aberforth, who knew Harry was in trouble and ended up sending Dobby to save them from the Malfoy's.

They'll probably touch on it in part 2, but the mirror was something that they didn't talk about in the 5th movie at all, which is why it was completely unexplained to the casual viewer/non-book reader.
ya, a lot of their gripes had to do with things being unexplained - but that's really the fault of the 5th and 6th movies.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:48 PM   #970
fluid.forty.one

My only real gripe (besides the dance scene... I can't tell if I loved or hated it.. oh and the naked Harry/Hermione? wtf?) is leaving out Dooby's gravestone... but I would be completely shocked if they don't include it in part 2. They'll probably make it part of a montage at the beginning to set things back up.

and I did agree that leaving out Dudley's moments at the beginning was a mistake (I guess it was in an earlier version of the film but they cut it).. BUT they really didn't develop his character so maybe it wouldn't have made as much impact as in the books.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 11-29-2010 at 04:50 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:50 PM   #971
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Um...the movie cannot be perfect if there is no Dobby grave scene. In fact it can't be anything but severely flawed.

But I don't have any concept of where they cut it off.

But the Dobby grave scene is one of the seminal points of the book (and the series, imo) and simply must be in the movie.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 11-29-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:51 PM   #972
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Um...the movie cannot be perfect if there is no Dobby grave scene. In fact it can't be anything but severely flawed.
Didn't mean to put any spoilers for you... but digging the grave with no magic was all there, just no "Here lies Dooby, a free elf" gravestone.

Basically you hear Harry say how he wants to bury Dooby the old school way, you see a dug-out pile of sand/dirt and some scenery and that's it.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 11-29-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:53 PM   #973
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Didn't mean to put any spoilers for you... but digging the grave with no magic was all there, just no "Here lies Dooby, a free elf" gravestone.
Oh...ok. I guess I'll just have to see it for myself.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-29-2010, 04:54 PM   #974
fluid.forty.one

The gravestone was one of my favorite things from the book and I was a little pissed when they didn't show it... until I realized that's probably how they will start the 2nd movie.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #975
sike
The Preacha

thig is cracking me up.

Old 11-29-2010, 05:00 PM   #976
fluid.forty.one

idk.. It's a really important part of the book.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #977
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
idk.. It's a really important part of the book.
Yes. Completely agree. Your description does not make me feel good.

The movie cannot be good if that scene isn't right. It was the turning point of the book.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-29-2010, 05:06 PM   #978
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But I don't have any concept of where they cut it off.

But the Dobby grave scene is one of the seminal points of the book (and the series, imo) and simply must be in the movie.
You will like the movie. They will finish the grave scene in the next movie i think. For the most part other than emma watson being naked its true to the book.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:12 PM   #979
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
You will like the movie. They will finish the grave scene in the next movie i think. For the most part other than emma watson being naked its true to the book.
Emma Watson being naked wasn't even true to her actual anatomy. Did you see how much enhancement they gave her?

She was AWESOME in the movie though. Best acting performances of the 3 by far.. I'd say she carried the beginning and all of the forrest.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 11-29-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:38 PM   #980
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should temper the praise so that thig isn't expecting the greatest film ever, thus leaving him disappointed.

So thig... it was horrible, you will hate it. But you must go see it... just to see how horrible it is.

edit: And you are welcome.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 11-29-2010 at 05:39 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:47 PM   #981
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
I think we should temper the praise so that thig isn't expecting the greatest film ever, thus leaving him disappointed.

So thig... it was horrible, you will hate it. But you must go see it... just to see how horrible it is.

edit: And you are welcome.
I love you.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-30-2010, 12:04 AM   #982
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love you.
Im not intentionally lowering your expectations but I do want to be clear, you will like it, but its not the greatest movie ever or anything. It is fairly slow moving(which is odd because the book was non stop action and its pretty true to the book) but if i remember correctly weve had several of the same complaints about the other movies and i enjoyed this one.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:13 PM   #983
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

wtf is all this complaining about the grave stone? That's pretty trivial.

The important parts are all there. Dobby saved the day, he got killed. Everyone cried. Harry was really broken up about it. Luna closed his eyes. Harry said he wanted to dig the grave without magic, and did...it's all there. So what if he didn't put a rock on the damned thing? The emotion was right.

And I think you all are over-selling "hermoine naked". It's not like you saw anything. I cringe every time someone says they depicted them "having sex". They were very upright while kissing. Let's not get carried away. It was very much in the spirit of the book and what the locket would have shown Ron.

BTW, the effect when the locket opened was so great.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:21 PM   #984
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I mean...that scene had added emphasis in the book because Harry had finally figured out how to keep Voldemort out of his head, but that's not something that's been addressed very well in the movies. It was the culmination of nearly two books worth of struggles in the text, but that part of it doesn't apply here.

They did a pretty good job of portraying all the things that are happening inside Harry's mind in this book so far (which is a lot of the book) but there's a reasonable line to draw somewhere and I wouldn't expect them to tackle this particular aspect.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:19 PM   #985
fluid.forty.one

When looking back at reading the book, reading the sentence "Here lies Dooby, a free elf" had at least a top 5 effect on me compared to all the other lines. I think it's important and I hope they show it in the 2nd movie.

And it wasn't so much that she was naked, the cgi and everything just seemed awkward and I don't think it would have as much if they weren't naked (and especially if they hadn't enlarged hermiones chest and made harry and her so computery-smooth looking). They just made an otherwise awesome scene kinda strange. It kind of reminded me of some anime scene where it'd be typical for two characters to start making out and raise from the ground spinning in circles and shooting beams of light everywhere. Seemed out of place.

Like I said, I gave a 9.5/10 on the movie. Those were just the couple things I noticed. That, and leaving out Dudley's lines at the beginning.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 11-30-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:08 PM   #986
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
When looking back at reading the book, reading the sentence "Here lies Dooby, a free elf" had at least a top 5 effect on me compared to all the other lines. I think it's important and I hope they show it in the 2nd movie.

And it wasn't so much that she was naked, the cgi and everything just seemed awkward and I don't think it would have as much if they weren't naked (and especially if they hadn't enlarged hermiones chest and made harry and her so computery-smooth looking). They just made an otherwise awesome scene kinda strange. It kind of reminded me of some anime scene where it'd be typical for two characters to start making out and raise from the ground spinning in circles and shooting beams of light everywhere. Seemed out of place.

Like I said, I gave a 9.5/10 on the movie. Those were just the couple things I noticed. That, and leaving out Dudley's lines at the beginning.
I think they meant for it to look fake because it was supposed to be fake. Its rons imagination propelled by the locket. Not unreasonable that he might assume the girl he has a thing for might have bigger boobs in his head then she really does. I didnt have a problem with the scene, i just pointed out that she wasnt naked in the book.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:29 PM   #987
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I'm seeing it tomorrow morning and have heard pretty much nothing but good things from all involved...
and......... ??????

edit - and on the Harry/Hermione 'naked' scene.... I wish I would have known that was there before bringing my girls to see it. I probably would have still taken them, but I could have at least prepared myself, and them, for it.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 11-30-2010 at 07:31 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:05 PM   #988
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
and......... ??????
very good...just like everyone said. And I was still pleasantly surprised.

Old 12-01-2010, 01:48 AM   #989
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I think they meant for it to look fake because it was supposed to be fake. Its rons imagination propelled by the locket. Not unreasonable that he might assume the girl he has a thing for might have bigger boobs in his head then she really does. I didnt have a problem with the scene, i just pointed out that she wasnt naked in the book.
I've seen it twice and I didn't even remotely notice "boobs" at all.

I think you guys are watching this movie with your hands in your pants or something.

Of course she's way too young for me and perhaps I'm not looking at the same way as you are. Then again u2 is OLDER than me and he seemed affected. I'm placing him on a neighborhood watch list
Old 12-01-2010, 02:26 AM   #990
fluid.forty.one

She's 20 lol
Old 12-01-2010, 01:02 PM   #991
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Is she really?
Old 12-01-2010, 01:09 PM   #992
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:36 PM   #993
fluid.forty.one

ya I looked it up on wiki after you said that. She'll be 21 in april.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:59 PM   #994
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Boffo review from me. They finally gave me moments in a Harry Potter movie that affected me emotionally. Not tears, but the general feeling of being moved.

It still feels a tiny bit hollow, because they've never, ever captured the gravity of Harry's personal struggles. So it's hard to watch the Dobby burial scene because it just doesn't carry the proper weight. But there's nothing they can do about that situation at this point, especially with such a terrible actor.

But overall it was easily the best and most appropriate Potter movie. In fact they almost gave me an entire movie without a scene that made me want to throw something at the screen. That dance scene.....uggg. Seriously. Ugggg.

But boffo nonetheless.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 12-02-2010, 11:53 PM   #995
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Must spread rep.

I wish she hadn't butchered her hair. She's gone to Rihanna approach. She had something great going with it, and then she goes off with some crazy fashion design and looks like crap now. Seriously, Rihanna was blazing hot before she became colorblind. Oh well...its not like I'm ever going to watch another movie with Emma in it, most likely, so I'll just pretend it never happened.

Last edited by tcat075; 12-03-2010 at 12:04 AM.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:01 AM   #996
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boffo review from me. They finally gave me moments in a Harry Potter movie that affected me emotionally. Not tears, but the general feeling of being moved.

It still feels a tiny bit hollow, because they've never, ever captured the gravity of Harry's personal struggles. So it's hard to watch the Dobby burial scene because it just doesn't carry the proper weight. But there's nothing they can do about that situation at this point, especially with such a terrible actor.

But overall it was easily the best and most appropriate Potter movie. In fact they almost gave me an entire movie without a scene that made me want to throw something at the screen. That dance scene.....uggg. Seriously. Ugggg.

But boffo nonetheless.
I was going to ask what you guys thought about that dance scene. Well, for the record, I didn't think it was bad. It was kind of a "what if" moment. I don't know. I know I'm biased here, because I've never liked the Ron/Hermione or the Harry/Ginny pairings. Mainly its the latter which I just hate, because Ginny was never developed enough, the whole "fall in love with your best friend's sister" thing was a bit cliched, and to me, Harry never seemed like he cared all that much. Even after the final battle, where Harry had overcome great danger and Ginny had almost been killed by a spell and finally Voldemort is gone, and Harry didn't even really want to be with Ginny. I'm not taking the movies into account, because I've read and agree that Ginny's actress is not all that great, so of course she's been underdeveloped, I just really didn't like how that whole thing played out in the books.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:08 AM   #997
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

The dance scene...had a good intent. I think.

It stemmed, probably, from one part in the book when Harry suggests (or Hermoine?) someone suggests that they take the locket off and not wear it at all that night, and expanded upon the idea.

The problem, for me, is that they weren't able to pull the scene off without unintended romantic undertones which were evident in the reaction of both audiences I saw it with. I liked the idea of it, but it was not well executed.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:34 AM   #998
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
I was going to ask what you guys thought about that dance scene. Well, for the record, I didn't think it was bad. It was kind of a "what if" moment. I don't know. I know I'm biased here, because I've never liked the Ron/Hermione or the Harry/Ginny pairings. Mainly its the latter which I just hate, because Ginny was never developed enough, the whole "fall in love with your best friend's sister" thing was a bit cliched, and to me, Harry never seemed like he cared all that much. Even after the final battle, where Harry had overcome great danger and Ginny had almost been killed by a spell and finally Voldemort is gone, and Harry didn't even really want to be with Ginny. I'm not taking the movies into account, because I've read and agree that Ginny's actress is not all that great, so of course she's been underdeveloped, I just really didn't like how that whole thing played out in the books.
I never had a problem with the harry/ginny pairing in the book(hasnt been done well in the movies though), then again I am the guy who started a thread about dating his best friends little sister.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:49 AM   #999
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:

It stemmed, probably, from one part in the book when Harry suggests (or Hermoine?) someone suggests that they take the locket off and not wear it at all that night, and expanded upon the idea.

The problem, for me, is that they weren't able to pull the scene off without unintended romantic undertones which were evident in the reaction of both audiences I saw it with. I liked the idea of it, but it was not well executed.
I think they were intended.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 12-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #1000
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:

I'd say it was definitely intended.

Quote:
I never had a problem with the harry/ginny pairing in the book(hasnt been done well in the movies though), then again I am the guy who started a thread about dating his best friends little sister.
Heh, I remember reading through that thread.

Tags
dumbledore is gay q=(, dumbledore kills snape, failed to cast leviosa, harry chases small balls, my elder wand is magical, snape dapes rumbledore, snape kills dumbledore, voldemort > harry, voldemort is awesome, your mom is awesome