Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-27-2007, 02:01 PM   #1
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Owen Wilson suicide attempt

Original report is from the Enquirer. Terrible if true. My prayers go out to him and his family.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryId=13&cs=1

Actor Owen Wilson was taken to a hospital in Santa Monica, Calif., Sunday, according to a story Drudge Report linked to on Sunday.

According to the report, Wilson was transported to St. John's Hospital. Citing sources, The National Enquirer and Star magazine said the star of "Wedding Crashers" and "Starsky & Hutch" had cut his left wrist and taken an undetermined amount of pills.

He was found by a family member who called for help.

Santa Monica police confirmed only that the actor had been taken to a hospital, TMZ.com reported.

"On Sunday Aug. 26. 2007 at 12:10 pm officers from the Santa Monica Police Department responded to a medical assistance call from the Santa Monica Fire Department," the police said in a news release. "The person was transported to a local hospital where they are being treated."

Citing medical privacy laws, the police did not release any further information.

The Enquirer said Wilson's wrist was stitched and bandaged at the hospital, and that Wilson would "be detoxed."

A call to Wilson's publicist was not immediately returned. TMZ said.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 08-27-2007 at 02:03 PM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2007, 02:33 PM   #2
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Thank god he failed. I love all the movies he acts together with Ben Stiller. For me this is one of the best comedian duo at the moment.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:44 PM   #3
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

that's random
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 03:02 PM   #4
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

I agree, afterward it reads a little accidental... Sorry!

Of course it´s always sad if someone attemped suicide. I wish the family to have the strength to get over it, hope Owen will find some help and wonder why he did it?

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 08-27-2007 at 03:02 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:09 PM   #5
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks. I wonder why? I wonder what that could possibly be that caused him to do that. I find him very entertaining, he has money.... well, I guess money really can't buy happiness.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:28 PM   #6
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Yes, you can´t buy happiness. But something must be wrong in your head if you try to commit suicide. Those people definitely need some psychological help. If everyone which is unhappy or has a big problem will commit suicide, it would be an immense world-wide massacre.

"Talk to the claw."

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 08-27-2007 at 03:28 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:48 PM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

He's my favorite actor right now.....

I hear that he's been rather depressed after his break-up with Kate Hudson...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 05:29 PM   #8
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

that is really sad.

(as a coincidence, the last movie I saw was "BottleRocket"... and I liked it.)
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 05:54 PM   #9
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

I betting it was because of that weird nose of his.... I mean, i'd kill myself too if i had that nose. But seriously, this sucks.
Old 08-27-2007, 06:18 PM   #10
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

he's been away from Dallas too long...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 06:27 PM   #11
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i heard about this awhile ago. So sad. Good luck, get back on your feet to make me laugh and make that cheddar.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 06:29 PM   #12
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I think Owen/Vince is better than Owen/Stiller

I think Stiller is good by himself

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:16 PM   #13
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Stiller is horrible.

Wilson is pretty awesome though.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:34 PM   #14
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
Stiller is horrible.

Wilson is pretty awesome though.
You are my hero.

EVERYONE and their mom's dog loves Ben Stiller. I think you're the first person I've encountered who feels the same as I do. He's a hack, and he plays the EXACT same character in just about every movie he makes.

Back on topic - did anyone else immediately think of Richie Tenenbaum and Elliott Smith's "Needle in the Hay" when they heard the news?
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:36 PM   #15
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I guess he wasn't too sold on his "25 year plan."
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:39 PM   #16
MissNU

MissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura about

Are we sure that this isn't still just a rumor?
MissNU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:17 PM   #17
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

like your DWI?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:25 PM   #18
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled
Back on topic - did anyone else immediately think of Richie Tenenbaum and Elliott Smith's "Needle in the Hay" when they heard the news?
I did
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 10:30 PM   #19
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
like your DWI?

GOTCHA BITCH!

haha, nice zinger!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:15 AM   #20
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
I think Owen/Vince is better than Owen/Stiller

I think Stiller is good by himself
I'm all for Owen/Jackie =X

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:17 AM   #21
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

owen/jackie is greatness

stiller is hilarious

Contact Me
Old 08-28-2007, 12:40 AM   #22
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Owen/Jackie drinking game is one of his best scenes all time.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 08-28-2007, 01:02 AM   #23
alby
Guru

uno mas

Contact Me
Old 08-28-2007, 01:07 AM   #24
ty
Diamond Member

Better than Jackie/Tucker.

Rush Hour 3 was horrible btw.

Old 08-28-2007, 01:24 AM   #25
alby
Guru

definitely not up to par with rush hour 1 and rush hour 2

Contact Me
Old 08-28-2007, 01:27 AM   #26
ty
Diamond Member

Jackie doesn't do his own stunts anymore. Too old =[

Plus, Tucker picked up like 50 lbs of fat.

Old 08-28-2007, 01:33 AM   #27
alby
Guru

not 50. but realistically, he gained like 30 pounds

and did you see jackie chase after kenji in the beginning? he's so slow now

Contact Me
Old 08-28-2007, 01:38 AM   #28
ty
Diamond Member

Young Jackie would have fought the 7 foot Chinaman.

Old 08-28-2007, 09:00 AM   #29
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled
You are my hero.

EVERYONE and their mom's dog loves Ben Stiller. I think you're the first person I've encountered who feels the same as I do. He's a hack, and he plays the EXACT same character in just about every movie he makes.

Owen Wilson is FAR superior to Stiller. Although I won't say that Stiller sucks ass or anything, he just isn't in the same class as Wilson. And yes, Wilson/Vaughn is superior to anything that Stiller has thrown out there either by himself or in combination with anyone else.

I remember Owen's visit to TheHardline a few years back for some charity reason. The guy seems to be extremely down to earth and just a genuinely pleasant person. I hope he can bounce back from this.... for his own sake.

Last edited by Murphy3; 08-28-2007 at 09:01 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:27 PM   #30
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Didn't know he was a Dallas native. ...
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 04:44 PM   #31
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
Yes, you can´t buy happiness. But something must be wrong in your head if you try to commit suicide. Those people definitely need some psychological help. If everyone which is unhappy or has a big problem will commit suicide, it would be an immense world-wide massacre.
Doc, I wish I could have your opinion that life is always so worthwhile. There's nothing "sick" about trying to get away from endless trauma and pain though. It's terrible that he doesn't feel enough hope or love (right now) to make up for the bad stuff. Maybe it's weak and selfish too. But sometimes, a person just wants to have a little g. d. peace.

Love Owen
Love Owen & Jackie
Love Owen & Tucker

Stiller - I agree he plays the same character in every movie.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:13 PM   #32
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

I can understand that someone considers suicide as the last possible escape, because of an incurable and fatal illness or an incurable illness with unbearable pains. But this is the sole exception.

"Talk to the claw."

Old 08-28-2007, 05:49 PM   #33
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

this is a morbid thread...belongs in the political arena...
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 05:55 PM   #34
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can understand that someone considers suicide as the last possible escape, because of an incurable and fatal illness or an incurable illness with unbearable pains. But this is the sole exception.
What about to avoid prosecution as a war criminal, when the probability of a conviction is a certainty, and the penatly would be capital punishment? What about then?
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 06:16 PM   #35
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

An updated account of what has happened.
http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/artic...17/story.jhtml

So sad.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 06:41 PM   #36
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Entertainment Tonight just said that Owen's addicted to heroin.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 08:20 PM   #37
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

If that is true, I don't feel sorry for him then. Fame and fortune doesn't give you the right to make stupid ass decisions...
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 04:38 AM   #38
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr
What about to avoid prosecution as a war criminal, when the probability of a conviction is a certainty, and the penatly would be capital punishment? What about then?
I don´t care about war criminals.

"Talk to the claw."

Old 08-29-2007, 11:07 AM   #39
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don´t care about war criminals.
Hypocrite.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 11:13 AM   #40
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Entertainment Tonight just said that Owen's addicted to heroin.
fact or rumor?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote