Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-29-2005, 02:38 AM   #1
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future
Default What's Your IQ?

Inspired by Reed's related thread in the political forum, I took one of those online IQ tests

it only confirmed what I already knew all the time -- I AM A GENIUS!!!!!

test score: 148

wanna try?

IQ Test

in the meantime I'll go and do some other tests to get over 150 somewhere [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

BTW, Reeds, I don't vote...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2005, 04:58 AM   #2
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future
Default RE:What's Your IQ?

Hey, I just did another test (the 'ultimate' test, have yet to do the other tests there, great stuff, btw)

High Society IQ or was it High IQ society?

that was much tougher, but at least I scored 120 (significantly over average or something)

I found the finding of the wrong match for the paper cubes especially difficult (just chose randomly after getting really frustrated...)

Old 01-29-2005, 07:26 AM   #3
twelli
Diamond Member

Default RE: What's Your IQ?

dp

Old 01-29-2005, 08:42 AM   #4
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

a dp more than 2 hours later?
that must be a damn slow internet conection [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2005, 10:14 AM   #5
AnMan21

AnMan21 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: twelli
Inspired by Reed's related thread in the political forum, I took one of those online IQ tests

it only confirmed what I already knew all the time -- I AM A GENIUS!!!!!

test score: 148

wanna try?

IQ Test

in the meantime I'll go and do some other tests to get over 150 somewhere [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

BTW, Reeds, I don't vote...

Dang! 157......3 more points and I would've scored at "extraordinary genius" level. If this was anywhere close to accurate I'd be dropping hints at work that I was being undervalued....
AnMan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 12:22 PM   #6
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

I need $9.95.

Old 01-29-2005, 08:06 PM   #7
twelli
Diamond Member

I guess a lot lot of guys did the test and are just ashamed to tell anyone their result... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

except for AnMan, of course...

I did the 12-minute test and this time pressure really freaked me out, about 10 of the math questions I just randomly picked a number

final score: 120 (much like a Suns point total, all flashy but no substance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] )

the verbal test was bad, can anyone give me the answer to the 'fish/board/gaze' question? final score:108

Old 01-29-2005, 10:08 PM   #8
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

I hope no fiscal conservatives drop $9.95 on an online IQ scam.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 11:04 PM   #9
twelli
Diamond Member

I didn't pay nothing and I wouldn't pay anything for getting those dubious results, but taking the tests is fun

brain-massage kind of thing...

Old 01-30-2005, 10:53 AM   #10
AnMan21

AnMan21 will become famous soon enough

yeah, i didn't pay anything - the $9.95 is for a detailed summary.

AnMan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 08:56 PM   #11
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

scored a 148.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 11:36 PM   #12
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

149 here

of course it would've helped to remember what a hexagon looked like..duh
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 11:40 PM   #13
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

This thing is a scam. I went through and didn't even read the questions and picked answers.... it also stated that you would be penalized if you waited more than 20 seconds for each question... so I let it sit for 15 minutes before submitting the results.... and I still got Genius.

I know I wasn't that lucky and blindly picked that many right.
Old 01-30-2005, 11:55 PM   #14
twelli
Diamond Member

Yeah, I guess we aren't all 'geniusses' after all (except for U2, of course [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] )

How about the High IQ Society. Is that a scam too?

They don't seem to offer anything and I didn't score in the genius range...

Old 01-31-2005, 12:48 PM   #15
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

161. I'm extraordinary!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 05:01 PM   #16
seal614

seal614 is on a distinguished road

I give this test a credibility rating of ZERO.

- Brian
seal614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 05:38 PM   #17
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

anyone live in alabama or mississippi???lol..please take the test ...im just curious..lol

151- that cant be right- everyone knows im a GENIUS...should have been in the 160 for extraordinary...jk
Old 02-07-2005, 05:50 PM   #18
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
anyone live in alabama or mississippi???lol..please take the test ...im just curious..lol
just curious: why do you want to know about IQ scores from those places? I'm really trying not to make the assumption that first comes to mind.

EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 06:17 PM   #19
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Who gives a flip. I am a member of Mensa. I don't need to take a test. So all you guys can suck it! [img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img]

Never put the bumper sticker on my car, though. Always see those things on old VW microbuses driven by burnt out old hippy college professors. Fankly, that just not me.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 07:44 PM   #20
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

"just curious: why do you want to know about IQ scores from those places? I'm really trying not to make the assumption that first comes to mind."

Assume all you want- no big deal
Old 02-08-2005, 02:23 PM   #21
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

162, too bad my grades don't reflect that since I'm only a genius when it comes to things I'm passionate about.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 02:35 PM   #22
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I don't like the 12 minute test, i got tired of it after 6 minutes and just put down random answers without reading for the second half of it...it gave me a 120...maybe I shoulda actually tried.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 03:29 PM   #23
seal614

seal614 is on a distinguished road

effort is overrated.

sometimes it's funny to see how many different ways you can "prove" to somebody how intelligent you are. The mensa dude made me think about that. I feel like all of us could come up something remarkable??

Maybe not, but most ppl here seem to be at least on the level. ha.

- Brian
seal614 is offline   Reply With Quote