Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #41
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday can't get here fast enough.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 07:03 PM   #42
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Sunday can't get here fast enough.
I know what you mean. It seems everything is going in slow motion...

I can't wait!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 11:24 PM   #43
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

I dont believe lebron will make it to the finals. I do, however, believe that we will win those finals. Dallas vs. Orlando. Dallas in 6.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:36 PM   #44
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcm28 View Post
I dont believe lebron will make it to the finals. I do, however, believe that we will win those finals. Dallas vs. Orlando. Dallas in 6.
I'll care when/if we've won the Western Conference. Not now. It can only be bad mojo.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 04:42 AM   #45
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Getting to Round 2 would be nice.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 08:02 AM   #46
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light

Joke of the day:
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/pl..._preview.nba/#
Mavericks vs. Spurs Preview
3 minutes mark "... when I need some scoring you can go to Roddy Buckets, when I need some to play defense, you go to Barea."

Last edited by FiZth; 04-17-2010 at 08:03 AM.
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:45 AM   #47
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiZth View Post
Joke of the day:
3 minutes mark "... when I need some scoring you can go to Roddy Buckets, when I need some to play defense, you go to Barea."
ha. when I read your post, I thought it must've been a San Antonio fan saying that.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:53 AM   #48
DULLAH

DULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiZth View Post
Joke of the day:
I shot the TV set a skunk eye when Dennis said that, like:

@ Dennis Scott:
"C'Mon son"
"Barea for defense, son???"
"Really son??"
"How much NBA basketball have you really watched this season, son?"
"You sound like you just learned the nickname Roddy Buckets, dude"
"FOHWTBS"
"NBATV is paying you good money, and you too busy to watch some d@mn games to know what you're talking about, son ???"
"You know you's a f#@king @sshole for that sh!t, son."

Last edited by DULLAH; 04-17-2010 at 09:58 AM.
DULLAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:53 AM   #49
me770706

me770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the rough

any update on the status of George Hill? If he's still slowed down by that ankle it will help us out big time

Wednesday morning, Barnes was home (apparently with his kids) when he read the quote and responded on twitter.

"Morning yall up early w/ the babies watchn Dora. Seems Lamar can't keep my name out his mouth maby I need 2 put my sons (expletive) diaper n it"
me770706 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
look at me