Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2008, 01:35 PM   #11
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblehblah
As a fellow professional athlete I have to come to creditExpert’s defense!
And as a member of the current Dallas Mavericks I know exactly what he is talking about.

It is without a doubt that Erick Dampier is the MIP on the Mavs. Yes Dampier is the Most Indispensible Player, everyone on the team would agree. Now, before you guys argue or insult this statement, be aware MIP is common mavericks basketball terminology that refers to player the team has the hardest time getting rid of, waking up, pushing off the dinner table etc. Erick is by far the biggest, strongest and laziest among us and its hard to get rid of him… I realize that may not be the proper use of the word but anyone who played basketball on a professional level will know it. Sorry to use that terminology with you all. Clearly you dont understand MVP and M I(Indeispensible) Player in the world of professional sports. Anytime you take my post and say that I call Dampier the MVP over Dirk lets me know you are just a lowly lowly lowly fan.

Regarding Howard’s contract, creditExpert is right again. I am not an CBA expert but I do know there are 600+ CBA restrictions that hinder the deal ATM. I also do know that their is a difference between what the Mavs can offer now and after this season. It is hard for me to put it in words w/o an attorney, but their is alot of things behind the scene that the public dont have access to and I will try to have my agent Jery Mcguire explain it to you later.

So trust me when I say it is not "Cut" and "Dry" like most people think. I know this personally as a member of the Maverick . Jay-Mac aka jerry mcquire(I call him that cuz we are buddies) told me Howard should get 8-10 million but there are a lot of restrictions (600+) in place right now for an increase from his current contract for an early extension. It is alot more complicated than you think. I can personally name 60 of these restrictions.

However I wont reveal these restrictions as I don’t want to hold your lowly fan’s hand in this. Simply go research it on the CBA and scroll up or down or sideways. Its there in invisible ink somewhere… Jerry told me they were.

Lastly I noticed alot of double standards going on this cult forum. Not once did you guys correct any other posters beside THE WRONG POSTER during this thread… whats up with that? Why pick only on the person who is wrong? That shows u guys are a bunch of cult followers.

As for Dlord, im letting you know now, I wont be granting you any more interviews. And Dlord plz stop pretending you can possibly read the CBA, its not even in English man! Jerry told me No current NBA players can decipher it. It takes an attorney and ONLY an attornry to decipher the CBA, and a good one at that. That’s why we pay him 80% of our earnings.

P.S.
Don’t even think or DARE to ask me who I am or what my jersey number is! I don’t have to prove my credibility just because I’m the one who made the public claim to have it. Just know that I know!
I just wanted to bump this bit of genius!

Tags
classic threads, creditxpert2003