Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-04-2001, 12:05 AM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

everyone knows that i'm a big dirk fan...
but how and the hell can the justify the shit calls against him tonight....
they called him for a shit foul when him and polynice were going for a loose ball...and he was vicimized by two rediculous flops.

that's freaking b.s.

dirk on the bench was huge throughout the first half. he'd been so hot that he never had a chance to get going.
it's like the officials had a personal vandetta against the guy... just trying to get him in foul trouble.
there were missed calls all over the damn court tonight... i just can't believe that b.s... i was hoping that someone would just go off and hit one of the short sh*ts
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2001, 12:07 AM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't believe that foul they called when he was going for the steal, but instead got hammered by Malone. He had to sit out the quarter after that play. At that point I REALLY thought the refs were out to screw the Mavs.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 12:11 AM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i think the over the back call in third quarter was the worst one.. that was a freaking flop by starks, i believe it was him...
but the one where him and polynice were going for the loose ball in the 2nd quarter was unbelievable....there's no justification for making a call like that...none. the dumbass should be fired today for that call.
Old 05-04-2001, 12:13 AM   #4
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

And didn't Dirk only need 25 points tonite to become the Mavs all time scoring leader for a five game series? It would have been sweet for him to pass Aguirre. Dirk had 36 minutes in the game, the refs screwed us out of the other 12. Thank God the refs wouldn't call his 6th, even though there were several places where they could have tagged him with a ticky tack foul.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 12:20 AM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

there was one play where stockton basically went through dirk's back to steal the ball...and no call, i was amazed.
as you can tell, i'm passionate about the mavs...and i was about to go through the roof on that non-call
Old 05-04-2001, 12:31 AM   #6
Tarzan

Tarzan is on a distinguished road

The officiating sucked tonight. I said on the LMF forum earlier today that Malone has no respect for the league as evidenced by his whining about playing in the allstar game. Yet they still bend over backwards trying to protect him.

The Mavs won so it doesn't bother me as much now. Regardless of that I still hope the refs are held accountable or are replaced next season. I want to see players decide games-not referees. Someone mentioned recently that they should all be fired and replaced by a new crop. That wouldn't bother me at all.

Go, Mavs! Beat San Antonio
Old 05-04-2001, 12:34 AM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

it's almost like they selected dirk to screw tonight...
hell, he'd hit for 33 the past two games, let's screw him and get him into early foul trouble.
on TBS, when the game was over, the announcers said "the mavs won in spite of the bad calls"
i thought that was sweet
Old 05-04-2001, 06:27 AM   #8
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Calling the most BS fouls on Dirk, and he probably should have sat with 4 in the 3rd..