Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-03-2001, 10:59 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

You know the drill..click the little icon to the right and vote in the poll!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2001, 11:02 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I know it's tough just choosing one but I just wanted to know what you all though. Fin was solid the entire game, Dirk clearly changed the tempo, Nash had a huge fourth quarter, and Booth clearly turned things around late in the game. Bradley wasn't too shabby either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2001, 11:04 PM   #3
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Booth and Bradley kept us in the game with their incredible defensive plays and Booth's offensive rebounding... Finster kept us in the game offensively...

BOOTH BRADLEY MVP BABY!

i am going insaaaaaaaannnnnnneeee
Old 05-03-2001, 11:04 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I voted Booth.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 11:10 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i voted booth..
but fine was amazing..nash was amazing
the refs were....shitty
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 11:11 PM   #6
djb
Administrator

My thoughts exactly Murph! It's amazing the Mavs pulled it off with Dirk riding the pine for so long. Booth was just AMAZING tonight!
Old 05-03-2001, 11:15 PM   #7
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

I voted Fin, although I could have gone with either booth or nash for that 4th quarter. Fin was huge the entire game.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 11:20 PM   #8
ReggieThetaChi

ReggieThetaChi is on a distinguished road

I voted Finley. He kept them in the game the entire time. Fin is the man.
Old 05-03-2001, 11:22 PM   #9
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

UTAH IS THE WORST TOWN IN EXISTENCE!
Old 05-03-2001, 11:38 PM   #10
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

When I click on the forum polls button, all I see is the poll on how far the Mavs will go in the playoffs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 11:39 PM   #11
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Little icon on the RIGHT not LEFT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 11:42 PM   #12
djb
Administrator

The poll is in this thread (not the forum poll on top). Click the little button to the right of each of these replies.
Old 05-03-2001, 11:43 PM   #13
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 12:19 AM   #14
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

i voted juwan because he has a cool name
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 12:20 AM   #15
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

but honestly, fin WAS the man
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 12:25 AM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

fin was huge the entire game..
dirk was huge in getting the mavs rolling in the third...he was so intense and kept the mavs in it in the third.
fin,nash, booth, and dirk....they were balls to the wall in the fourth

thanks fin for being hot tonight...i'll appreciate the extra series
Old 05-04-2001, 12:27 AM   #17
Murphy3
Guru

i may be in the top 10 in posts by the end of tomorrow
damn, i have to go to a freaking rangers game saturday night...i'm sooo pissed
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
i can guarantee you i'll have some headphones listening to the mavs
Old 05-04-2001, 03:20 AM   #18
dan

dan is on a distinguished road

I voted for Finley. If the whole team went ice cold and the Jazz had put all five defenders on him, he still could have hit his three-pointers blind folded and lying on the floor. In the third quarter, the rest of the team wasn't playing well, Finley sparked the turnaround with his shots that have no business going in.

Now Bradley and Booth need to watch videos of Hakeem Olajuwon shutting down David Robinson in the 1995 Western Conference Finals... and then for that other twin tower...
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 03:43 AM   #19
aidzhsiah

aidzhsiah is on a distinguished road

Nash all the way !

He was the one who drilled them three pointers when it counted to bring the Mavs back. The great Canadian hero!
aidzhsiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 06:11 AM   #20
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Finley was our MVP, but it would be a tie between Nash and Booth for clutch player of the game. Those two blocks in two plays by Booth, then the key offensive boards really gave us momentum. And of course the shot. Nash was also key down the stretch with the three ball.
Old 05-04-2001, 08:36 AM   #21
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

This is a nobrainer, FINLEY!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2001, 09:34 AM   #22
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

definitely fin (where are you LAM?). he almost singlehandedly kept us in this game.
Old 05-04-2001, 10:03 AM   #23
erub

erub is on a distinguished road

I voted for Booth - those offensive rebounds were what gave us the opportunity to stay in the game.
erub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 02:16 PM   #24
dallaslaker

dallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura about

Murphy, you are a complete and utter posting PHREEK!!!

dallaslaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 03:09 PM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

yeah, i know..i'm just so freaking hyped right now.
damn, i hope the rangers are rained out tomorrow night so i can stay home and watch the mavs.
i haven't done any work in two days...a great way to celebrate a promotion. i just can't concentrate, i spend all day at work reading dallas mavericks articles and posting.
i need help.
Old 05-04-2001, 03:18 PM   #26
Murphy3
Guru

i'm doing pretty good...
trying to average 100 posts per day for my first couple of days
doing pretty good right now, 97.5