Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-25-2008, 08:44 PM   #1
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

the only two options are kurt warner and drew brees and kurt warner has boldin and fitzgerald to throw too so i go with brees. did someone honestly say kerry collins???

the rest of my list would be

3. rivers
4. romo
5. eli manning

Last edited by Five-ofan; 11-25-2008 at 08:48 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:19 PM   #2
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
the only two options are kurt warner and drew brees and kurt warner has boldin and fitzgerald to throw too so i go with brees. did someone honestly say kerry collins???

the rest of my list would be

3. rivers
4. romo
5. eli manning
I said Kerry Collins because of what he's done in managing the team. Yes they have a running game but for as long as I've paid attention to football, I never understood why people kept Collins around the past few years. Any time he was in there, he was a turnover machine and made terrible decisions. It's clicked this year and he's won them games off of his performance alone.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:37 PM   #3
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I said Kerry Collins because of what he's done in managing the team. Yes they have a running game but for as long as I've paid attention to football, I never understood why people kept Collins around the past few years. Any time he was in there, he was a turnover machine and made terrible decisions. It's clicked this year and he's won them games off of his performance alone.
no offense man but just ugh... kerry collins is in no way shape or form the best qb or among the best qbs in the nfl...
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote