Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: the best route to the 2nd round for the mavs?
lakers 8 5.59%
hornets 76 53.15%
spurs 59 41.26%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2008, 12:35 AM   #121
Freshlyill24

Freshlyill24 is infamous around these partsFreshlyill24 is infamous around these parts

Basically BEAT NOH. and you get to survive the 1st rd.
Freshlyill24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2008, 05:24 AM   #122
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

The best wayy is by putting the basketball in the basket more times than the other team 4 times out of 7, the worst way would have to be gunning down the other team on their way to the arena. Both get you to the 2nd round though.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-14-2008 at 05:24 AM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 05:29 AM   #123
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
The best wayy is by putting the basketball in the basket more times than the other team 4 times out of 7, the worst way would have to be gunning down the other team on their way to the arena. Both get you to the 2nd round though.

ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 05:55 AM   #124
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the rough

I think the Hornets are the best option, and the Lakers the worst.
Quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:30 AM   #125
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

It's looking more and more likely to be the Hornets.

The season finale against the Hornets is huge imo. This should boost the confidence of the Mavs.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:09 AM   #126
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshlyill24
Why Do You Guys Hate Me?
In my head, this post sounded like the robot in Portal.

The fresh ill is a lie!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:12 AM   #127
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshlyill24
Basically BEAT NOH. and you get to survive the 1st rd.

More like, Fresh DILL...

Rock me!
Old 04-14-2008, 10:29 AM   #128
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
In my head, this post sounded like the robot in Portal.

The fresh ill is a lie!
I'm not even angry
I'm being so sincere right now
Even though you broke my heart and killed me
And tore me to pieces
And threw every piece
Into
A Fire
Old 04-14-2008, 05:49 PM   #129
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

9 red boxes..
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote