Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-18-2006, 09:01 PM   #41
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I'm gonna start calling them Metallisucks.

Last edited by ocelot_ark; 09-18-2006 at 09:01 PM.
ocelot_ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2006, 09:18 PM   #42
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Dixie Chix.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 11:15 PM   #43
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

just about any band around today.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:30 AM   #44
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
just about any band around today.
Sike,

There have been some pretty amazing albums released in the past 2 years or so. You just aren't going to hear them on the radio.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:24 AM   #45
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

To each his own I guess. There aren't many Metallica songs I don't like.
Old 09-19-2006, 04:04 PM   #46
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Well, Creed immediately comes to mind as a possibility, and I've always hated Slipknot. But I'd have to say that my least favorite band of all time is (insert 80's hairband here).

I hate hairbands. They ruined 80's popular music and we've never fully recovered from it.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 04:09 PM   #47
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Creed is a great example
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 04:25 PM   #48
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I share an office with a guy who listens to a lot of classic rock. and may I just say that the band "YES" can fornicate itself with an iron stick
Old 09-19-2006, 04:28 PM   #49
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
Sike,

There have been some pretty amazing albums released in the past 2 years or so. You just aren't going to hear them on the radio.
well I don't listen to the radio for music anway

make some suggestions, you media snob!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 05:10 PM   #50
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

nickelback only sucks on the radio, but they do have some decent songs that don't make the radio. But photograph, how you remind me, and all the other "repeat radio method here" songs just plain suck. Same thing with Staind. Every song eventually sounds the same. 2 bands clearly trying to make $$ and put out CD's too close to each other.
IMO all bands should follow the TOOL method and only release a CD ever 5 years.
and don't give a Fuck about the radio, because no one else does these days either.
Basically if you here a song on the radio, that band has probably became half of what they used to be, to gain popularity.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:15 PM   #51
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

as for right now, My least favorite band is HINDER. I wish they would just go away.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:21 PM   #52
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

To say everything on the radio sucks is just as dumb as saying everything on the radio is awesome.

If you like country there is good country coming out.
If you like rock there are plenty of rock stations that play different styles.
If you like rap they have oldies and new songs on lots of stations.
Heck I'm sure they even have a celtic station lots of places.

Are you saying the beatles, eagles, metalica, or whatever doesnt get played on the radio? Cause if they do they must suck big time. I hate sweeping generalizations.

Plenty of new stuff on the radio is good too. John Mayer, Gnarls Barkley, Christina Aguilera's new cd, Bob Dylan etc..

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 09-19-2006 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:32 PM   #53
Just211
Platinum Member

I mainly meant current ROCK artists. Classic rock is still good, but nowadays every band that makes radio gets played out and overproduced.

The main problem with rock right now is that it is in it's wind down stage that happens every so often. It is basically POP right now, just waiting for a new cycle of bands, and a fresh sound.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:14 PM   #54
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

see, i liked the first creed cd. but everything after that, coupled with the personality of scott stapp, made them suck hard.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:27 PM   #55
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

I purchased the first Eminem CD - you know, back when he was slim shady - and enjoyed it.

I can't stand his stuff now.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:07 AM   #56
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Anything boyband/ish. Anything girlband/ish. Junk Rock. Pop. Teeny-Bopper Sh*t!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 12:21 AM   #57
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

sike,

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
The Go! Team
Wolf Parade
White Stripes
The Pipettes
Peter, Bjorn, and John
I'm From Barcelona
The Roots
Sufjan Stevens
My Morning Jacket
Spoon
TV on the Radio
Arctic Monkeys
Sonic Youth
Flaming Lips

Have all put out good to great albums in the past two years.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 12:26 AM   #58
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
I purchased the first Eminem CD - you know, back when he was slim shady - and enjoyed it.

I can't stand his stuff now.
I didn't like his first one, the Marshall Matthers lp and Eminem Show were his two best imo

Quote:
sike,

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
The Go! Team
Wolf Parade
White Stripes
The Pipettes
Peter, Bjorn, and John
I'm From Barcelona
The Roots
Sufjan Stevens
My Morning Jacket
Spoon
TV on the Radio
Arctic Monkeys
Sonic Youth
Flaming Lips

Ahh Sufjan, I completely forgot about him lately.. I love his music.

Not a big fan of flaming lips though, everyone talked them up to me so I bought the cd and didn't like it at all.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:29 AM   #59
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
sike,

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
The Go! Team
Wolf Parade
White Stripes
The Pipettes
Peter, Bjorn, and John
I'm From Barcelona
The Roots
Sufjan Stevens
My Morning Jacket
Spoon
TV on the Radio
Arctic Monkeys
Sonic Youth
Flaming Lips

You dislike these? And everything else?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 09-20-2006 at 12:30 AM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 12:32 AM   #60
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
You dislike these? And everything else?
No. Someone said that no good albums have come out in the past two years, and he was trying to dispute that.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:38 AM   #61
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sike,

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
The Go! Team
Wolf Parade
White Stripes
The Pipettes
Peter, Bjorn, and John
I'm From Barcelona
The Roots
Sufjan Stevens
My Morning Jacket
Spoon
TV on the Radio
Arctic Monkeys
Sonic Youth
Flaming Lips

Sonic Youth still making music? Man I loved the album that had Kool Thing on it (I have it on tape, but can't remember what it is called. I think it had the word Goo in it.).

And sike - all though the name might be uncomfortable check out the latest Stripes album, plus know that the name shows up in scripture. (not to imply anything by that statement, but it is a potentially uncomfortable album name)
Old 09-20-2006, 10:58 AM   #62
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

yeah dude....i f*cking hate 311..it used to piss me off a bunch of guys in my fraternity loved 311...so flipping lame
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:32 AM   #63
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just211
as for right now, My least favorite band is HINDER. I wish they would just go away.
WHAT? Hinder is awesome man. A little over produced? Sure but they are good. Listen to better than me. Get stoned and Lips of an Angel got way to much airplay but they still sound good. Creed had a good first cd but it was just sad how bad they got after that. A band that everyone loves that i dislike. Hrmmm this is so easy and it will piss so many off.

Nirvana- So VASTLY overrated.

Edit-i dont like 311 either.

Edit 2- i dont like U2 either there new stuff at least.

I know alot of people will be musical snobs and act like how the singer sounds or things like that are terrible ways to judge music. Not true. Most music is meant to sound good. I didnt like rage when i first listened to them because i hated de la rochas voice. Then i listened just for the music until eventually i loved his voice too and was very sad that they broke up. Which adds audioslave to this list btw purely for not being rage though i do like them. I understand listening to music without the singer. I just prefer not to do it in most instances because i want the music i listen to to sound good.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 09-20-2006 at 11:43 AM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:53 AM   #64
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

To clarify what i was saying, there is a difference between playing difficult music and playing good music. Good riddance is really easy to play and if you are just starting on guitar and want a song to play at parties i urge you to pick that one but its still a good song(though i hate green day now). Coheed and Cambria play some of the most complex music i have ever come across and they suck because they sound bad.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:59 AM   #65
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Hinder's CD has about 6 songs that I really like, and the rest I absolutely can not listen to. Get Stoned is just a terrible song, but Better than Me is a fantastic song.

Really weird.

I realize I will be labeled as a musical idiot for this, but I don't really care:

There' s nothing wrong with Creed's second CD, in fact it's easily the best of the three. My Own Prison and Human Clay are both in my top ten favorite albums of all time. Their third was marginal, but Alter Bridge picked up where they left off nicely, and you don't have to deal with the massive ego of Stapp.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 12:07 PM   #66
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Hinder's CD has about 6 songs that I really like, and the rest I absolutely can not listen to. Get Stoned is just a terrible song, but Better than Me is a fantastic song.

Really weird.

I realize I will be labeled as a musical idiot for this, but I don't really care:

There' s nothing wrong with Creed's second CD, in fact it's easily the best of the three. My Own Prison and Human Clay are both in my top ten favorite albums of all time. Their third was marginal, but Alter Bridge picked up where they left off nicely, and you don't have to deal with the massive ego of Stapp.
On the will be listed as a massive idiot for this thing, Creed was my favorite band for a long time and i have all of their cds plus alter bridges because of this. Random factoid, if you have seen Rock Star, the guy who Wahlberg pulls on stage at the end of that movie to take over for him before he bails is the guy who is alter bridges lead singer.

I loved parts of their second cd. I feel the same way about it that you do about hinder though there arent any songs that i cant stand just some i dont like. The first cd was definitely better though.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:32 PM   #67
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Celena Rae and her Good Night Lovin' Band
Old 09-20-2006, 04:29 PM   #68
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles
Celena Rae and her Good Night Lovin' Band
lol.

second.
Old 09-20-2006, 05:16 PM   #69
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
lol.

second.
Does anyone have any idea why she's back again this year?!
Old 09-20-2006, 05:37 PM   #70
fluid.forty.one

James Blunt
Old 09-20-2006, 06:12 PM   #71
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

The Fray.
Old 09-20-2006, 06:13 PM   #72
fluid.forty.one

Ben Lee (ahhh worst singer ever)
Old 09-20-2006, 06:47 PM   #73
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Not everyone on this list is a singer, but all of them that are sucks!!! Hahaha...

Besides... Is there even a such thing as a famous ..........

Last edited by Male30Dan; 09-20-2006 at 06:47 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 06:50 PM   #74
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

I love James Blunt and The Fray.

For me, most bands of the 80's are awful. My best friend in high school loved Richard Marx and I can't stand the guy. Every time I hear his music I want to rip my hair out and vomit. I hate all the hair bands like Motley Crue and Poison. My husband loves that stuff so it's a battle in the car on long trips.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 06:50 PM   #75
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Another good one that Chaffy might be familiar with - Peaches. Saw her (it?) live in Austin as an opening act and was not a fan. I guess I don't get it.

Post-Pinkerton Weezer is some of the worst music I've ever heard. Seriously, I threw the Green album out of my car after a couple of days. I was pretty pissed at Rivers Cuomo.

Others:
Andrew W.K.
Ashley Simpson
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 06:51 PM   #76
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong with James Blunt. The Fray are ok, although I'd rather listen to Keane.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 07:00 PM   #77
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

James Blunt subscribes to the other magazine..... not that there is anything wrong with that....

But the only reason I know this (and yes, here come the jokes) is that my wife loved that song "You're Beautiful" and so she bought the album. She became curious about some of the songs and started researching him and apparently he dates someone in his band (forget his name), there was some article in GLOBE (sike should be familiar with that publication) about him and his loverboy.

Anyway, she bought the CD and we started listening to it in the car... with the kids.... well let me tell you that we were both shocked as all get out when during the "Beautiful" song where on radio he says "she could see from my face that I was.... flying high", on the album it says "she could see from my face that I was.... F$#King high"..... so my kids heard that also.... and then heard/saw our reaction to it being blasted out our stereo speakers and then panic and reaching to turn off the radio station. Not cool.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 09-20-2006 at 07:04 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 07:58 PM   #78
Just211
Platinum Member

creeds first album was very good. and TORN is still one of my favorite songs.
and the second few good songs, but then it was all downhill.

Also about Hinder, my wife loves them, but to be honest, the reason I hate them, is anytime I'm somewhere where there's a radio, there's lips of an angel. It's more of an annoyance thing than I just don't like their music.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:00 PM   #79
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just211
creeds first album was very good. and TORN is still one of my favorite songs.
and the second few good songs, but then it was all downhill.

Also about Hinder, my wife loves them, but to be honest, the reason I hate them, is anytime I'm somewhere where there's a radio, there's lips of an angel. It's more of an annoyance thing than I just don't like their music.
yeah, listen to better than me its better and it hasnt hit the radio yet. Actually its better because it hasnt hit the radio. Before it hit the radio i loved lips of an angel.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:25 PM   #80
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
Not everyone on this list is a singer, but all of them that are sucks!!! Hahaha...

Besides... Is there even a such thing as a famous ..........
Umm I scrolled down about 5 times, saw Glen Campbell and Johnny Cash and closed the window. You've got to be kidding me.