Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM   #761
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of light

Kawhi ruled out now. Interesting.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM   #762
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

It is weird how we're stuck in this void of the unknown. Like, I feel like we could lose by 30 or win by 20. Or go into overtime. Legit no idea what to expect.

But we need other guys to step up on offense. That is essential.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM   #763
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
It is weird how we're stuck in this void of the unknown. Like, I feel like we could lose by 30 or win by 20. Or go into overtime. Legit no idea what to expect.

But we need other guys to step up on offense. That is essential.
Idk what to expect either. Hurt Luka is so bad for us. If i had to bet my own money, Id bet that we can't overcome limping Luka 1v1 defense in iso AND the crowd. I saw nothing that makes me confodent that they wont just easily get PG or JH switch to Luka and just hammer it down the stretch

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; Yesterday at 09:35 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM   #764
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
"winning attitude" good grief. That just sounds like passive aggressive nonsensical Luka hate.

Nobody wants to win more than Luka.
Winning attitude means being able to control your emotions in close playoff games and playing through adversity when things don't go your way.

Jokic unlike Luka won't risk getting a tech in crucial game or situation

Jokic will run back on defense with his teammates and not spend the entire possession barking at the refs

That's what I meant by winning attitude

People think I hate Luka which is not true

I just don't agree with his actions most of the time when it comes to the refs. The playoffs are physical and sinetimes you just have to move on to the next Plsy and I think we all can agree that jokic does a far better job of that then Luka.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM   #765
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Idk what to expect either. Hurt Luka is so bad for us. If i had to bet my own money, Id bet that we can't overcome limping Luka 1v1 defense in iso AND the crowd. I saw nothing that makes me confodent that they wont just easily get PG or JH switch to Luka and just hammer it down the stretch
I believe the extra day off will actually help him.

Listening to interview after that game 4 he seemed humbled about not matching the production of Kyrie.

He's do for a breakout game in terms of efficiency. I think he will adjust and shoot less 3's which should help him shoot much better overall.

Would love to more mid post or low post plays by him vs Harden, Coffey or Mann because none of them can slow him him down if he's posting up more
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote