Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-16-2001, 02:17 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not as crazy as I used to be, but I'm still very much into upgrading my comp with the latest and greatest [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Any other obsessed pc freaks here?
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2001, 02:51 PM   #2
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

yes, u r
Old 03-16-2001, 02:54 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2001, 03:14 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Quite frankly, outside of Fantasy Sports, Videogame News, and places like this and fanhome, I hate computers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2001, 02:06 PM   #5
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

i'm on the damn computer all day, so the last thing I want to look at is one when I get home. Well, unless I need to let out some stress...um, nevermind. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 01:12 PM   #6
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

nope, i turn the tables though. I even turned tables at a set with Carl Cox at the Airport rave down here in Austin. Krazy.
Old 03-29-2001, 12:07 AM   #7
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

I know a little about computers. I have done a little work on them. I just wish I knew more about the software side of things. Terribly interested in that part now. Pretty good with hardware.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2001, 12:56 PM   #8
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

My IBM e-machine is good enough for me. The only applications I need a P.C. for is the Netscape, Word and Excel. All of which can be run on a six year old machine. What do I need to upgrade for?
madape is offline   Reply With Quote