Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-21-2001, 11:56 AM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

On Friday Texas Tech will name former Indiana head coach Boddy Knight as there new head coach.

Bobby Knight coming to Texas

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2001, 12:03 PM   #2
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

At least it will generate some interest in that program.
Old 03-21-2001, 02:02 PM   #3
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

being a tech grad, I love this move. Yeah, he's old and crazy, but he will instil some much-needed discipline into the program. And if he is sucessful and enjoys his time there, I could see his son taking over down the road.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2001, 04:09 PM   #4
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I go to Indiana University, and am a fanatic Bob Knight fan. Since the damn administration screwed Bobby, and robbed the school and the student body of his legacy, I couldn't be happier to see Mr. Knight go to my home state of Texas. I was very involved in the rioting after his firing (and I am glad the school hasn't disciplined anyone involved), and I know that I am going to be a HUGE Texas Tech fan now (I know enough friends who went there anyway- heck it was one of the schools I considered out of high school)...
Old 03-28-2001, 01:16 PM   #5
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

yeah one of my old high school flings goes to Tech, i think Darvin Ham did too ... bad ass dunk and all.
Old 03-28-2001, 02:35 PM   #6
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

That was a nice squad... Tony Battie, Jason Sasser, Ham... I used to go out with a girl from Tech as well... Ape would probably remember her...
Old 03-29-2001, 01:01 PM   #7
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I don't remember a Tech girl EvilMav. Unless you are talking about that redhead you used to always take into the spare bedroom of the quad. Does that really count as "going out" with a girl?
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2001, 01:30 PM   #8
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

That's constitutes "Going Out" with a girl to me... Or maybe it's more like "Going In"...
Old 03-29-2001, 08:35 PM   #9
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Redhead!!!!!, got any pictures. I love redheads. Females that is.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2001, 09:44 PM   #10
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I think I still have a picture around here somewhere....

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 02:36 PM   #11
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

LOL... That's horrible... She was a skinny tall girl, not that monstrosity...