Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-13-2006, 08:16 AM   #201
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by akajettery31
u guys who hate stack should juss go on somewhere because this guy has stepped up when he had 2.without him we dont win these last 2 games

give him some credit i mean 16p and 9ast last night come on.

dont yall loosers feel stupid
you sound like you're mentally retarded.

and the reason we all hate stackhouse is because hes been laying bricks for 3 years....just like your mom
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2006, 08:50 AM   #202
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

For about a season and a half now I had been calling for Stack to be traded. Now (and this has nothing to do with last night's game) I think we need him more than ever. We've got so many "glue guys" on this team. So many guys that to the "little things." However, I think offensive firepower off the bench is a crucial part to any elite team. Stack is the only guy on the Mavs' bench that can put up points on a fairly consistent basis. Especially now that KVH is gone, the Mavs need Jerry Stackhouse.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:26 AM   #203
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

It's losers, not loosers. Public education at it's finest...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:41 AM   #204
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
For about a season and a half now I had been calling for Stack to be traded. Now (and this has nothing to do with last night's game) I think we need him more than ever. We've got so many "glue guys" on this team. So many guys that to the "little things." However, I think offensive firepower off the bench is a crucial part to any elite team. Stack is the only guy on the Mavs' bench that can put up points on a fairly consistent basis. Especially now that KVH is gone, the Mavs need Jerry Stackhouse.
I agree with this. Plus, he is playing some fairly good ball right now.

loosers? ouch. We simply must pay our teachers more.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:42 AM   #205
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Whatever guys.. You'all can rag on stackhouse all day long but the thoughts that we should have kept marquis instead of him or that we'd be BETTER without him on the team is pretty silly imo.

He's got faults like every other non superstar but he's still a guy who can get you 20+ on some nights very efficiently. If there are a bunch of those players sitting out there, then fine, let's bring 'em in. But until I see something better I think I'll continue to like him. I can't think of anyone on the bench I'd rather have out there than him. So what's the point of the constant hating other than hating? Don't get it really.

During the game is one thing but just to hate the guy because he's not as good as you wish he was seems silly.

I've heard that if he weren't here then dirk would get his shots and so that would be better. I doubt it honestly, unless we get a lot better outside shooters and playing offense is hard work as well. I like about where dirk is right now. If he isn't getting it I don't think it's only because of stackhouse.
I doubt dirk would get many more shots without him here, thats a coaching issue more than a stack issue imo. As for people off the bench i would rather have, Mike miller immediately comes to mind...

As for hating stack, I dont always hate stack despite my comments. I have even had conversations with my dad where I pointed out the value of having ex stars on the team meaning him because he is used to having to create his own shot. The problems I have with this is despite that, hes not very good at MAKING his own shot once he creates it...
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 10:17 AM   #206
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

I really can't figure out what I feel about Stack. I guess that's because of what at least seems like a tendency to commit bonehead turnovers during crucial parts of the game.... but then he will turn around and play lights out for several games in a row. The fact is when he has his act together he is an important clog in the Mavs machine that makes them really tough to beat. On the other hand, when the score is close and the clock is running down you never know if he is going make one of his patented separate from the defender and swish... or will he dribble the ball of his foot ? I guess it is one of those love/hate things. It will be interesting to see if we re-sign him in the offseason. I am not sure what I would do. For now let's just hope he keeps playing like he has for the past two games.

Last edited by purplefrog; 11-13-2006 at 10:19 AM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 10:47 AM   #207
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

2 good games in a row for Stack...good for him. With all the praise he gets from the talking heads and with all the money he's getting...the last two games should be what we get every night.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 10:48 AM   #208
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX

and the reason we all hate stackhouse is because hes been laying bricks for 3 years....just like your mom
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mavs X's mom again.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:49 AM   #209
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I miss capcity when he's not around...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-13-2006, 11:13 AM   #210
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

swish
Old 11-13-2006, 11:14 AM   #211
MavsX
Diamond Member

also...

drew bledsoe = jerry stackhouse (in their own right and game..and stuff..im just saying..the on again off again talent..you never know when its gonna be here or if hes going to play like crap)
Old 11-13-2006, 11:16 AM   #212
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mavs X's mom again.
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 11:46 AM   #213
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
It's losers, not loosers. Public education at it's finest...
At its finest, not "it's." Sorry, I had to do it :P
Old 11-13-2006, 11:49 AM   #214
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

lol
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 12:16 PM   #215
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
what he said....
Old 11-13-2006, 01:32 PM   #216
MavsX
Diamond Member

this thread is money
Old 11-13-2006, 01:39 PM   #217
sike
The Preacha

then I wish I had more of this thread...

Old 11-13-2006, 04:45 PM   #218
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
At its finest, not "it's." Sorry, I had to do it :P
negative rep for you for making me look like an "idoit".
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 11-13-2006, 05:38 PM   #219
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Stackhouse has been shit for most of the past 3/4th's of a season. Before that, he wasn't much better. I'm glad that he's had two really good games in a row, but that doesn't exactly give me hope that he's suddenly turned from a guy that makes terrible decisions and can't shoot the jumper that has lost some of his leaping ability and quickness to a guy that will suddenly make good shots, can hit the jumper and found his lost athletic abilities.

Maybe he has suddenly become an intelligent player that can hit a jumper... but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:03 PM   #220
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

The guy reminds me of Alan Henderson with a big ego-- he really can't make things happen most nights but he can punish teams if they arent playing fundamentally solid. Other than that his athleticism has stopped him from making those moves that a lesser athlete would be discouraged for doing that he did when he was younger.

The guy can contribute, but if he contributes, it has to be by testing offenses with his mind on the pass. Other than that-- he's not a good 3pt shooter, not a great driving midrange-shooter and not a great slasher for his own offense.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:28 PM   #221
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Yep... two great games and hes a God. If he continues his assist numbers I will be shocked, and admit that we should keep him. It shows some intelligence, he's also scoring but hes picking the right shots whereas we HATE him because before he just picked every shot available. Considering intelligence and selflessness aren't exactly his strong suits i'm confused to how this is happening... but lets hope it continues.

I wonder who will be the one we criticize next time we lose. My money is on Dampier, he's such a loser on offense despite the boards.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:46 PM   #222
akajettery31

akajettery31 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

the reason u dont like stack is because u r a dumbass. juss bacause he has one off night he the worst player. let me remind you that stack had a knee surgery early in his career and not many players come back and be good from that.

so think before u say son

u dont know nothin bout bball

u aint got know no life sittin at home make stupid ass comments

i would priciate it if u dont talk bout my mom cause u dont know who she is
thank you
akajettery31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:50 PM   #223
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
the reason u dont like stack is because u r a dumbass.
Im going to use that as my argument for everything.

John, the reason you dont like Dreyers ice cream is because you are a dumbass.
Sike, the reason you dont like women is because you are a dumbass.
the reason you dont like ontological empirism is because you are a dumbass

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-13-2006 at 06:51 PM.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:42 PM   #224
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
the reason u dont like stack is because u r a dumbass. juss bacause he has one off night he the worst player. let me remind you that stack had a knee surgery early in his career and not many players come back and be good from that.

thank you
You know, you are right. This well-thought out and highly articulated argument convinced me that Jerry Stackhouse is awesome.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:56 PM   #225
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Gotta love the guy who is himself posting comments on a message board, saying that the other guy has no life because he is posting comments on a message board, possibly my favorite internet argument.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 10:29 PM   #226
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Hmm...well, I really don't think he's been breaking down alot of defenses since the second half of last season. Plus, once he gets there, he's not finishing. And no, I don't take great value in his ability to pass once he penetrates because he's not a good decision maker.

Good try. It's a great theory and probably describes him in the past... but that's not the Stack that the Mavs currently have. He's more of a jumpshooter now. Plus, he'll back his way down and shoot the mid-range fade away. And that's the problem. A dynamic leaper that has always beena poor to mediocre shooter has lost alot of his leaping ability to go with some quickness. So, he's reduced to primarily a jumpshooter that ineffectively drives to the hoop more often than not. And once again, he's not a good jumpshooter so you can see the issue.

9 assists and 16 points...

And guess who was the second leading assist player????
Devin Harris (go back and see that I said that Devin's value was similar to Stack's in that he can penetrate and force defenses to collapse, opening other players up to score).

I know that Stack will shoot poorly as often as he shoots well. I know Devin will appear to make no contribution as often as he appears to alter the game. The point is that Stack and Devin ALWAYS make the Dallas offense move and function (even if neither is shooting well). No penetration in ISO means no offense for Dallas.

Dirk is still the team's best ISO player. Dirk is still the best passer as well.

Right now, the guys who force the offense to be effective are:
Dirk, Stack, and Devin. After that, you have one player who excels in taking a pass or going around a pick and shooting for a lot of points regularly (Terry). Then, you have Josh who is emerging as a player to add to the list with Dirk, Stack, and Devin. Josh needs to line up as the number two most effective penetrator, mover, and scorer. It needs to be Dirk, Josh, Stack, Devin with Terry benefitting from the other guys' efforts.
Then, we have our defensive role players and centers.

Take notice that our centers combined for 12 points and 12 boards. Our centers have improved their offensive output. Avery is using them on purpose now. They are not only scoring on offensive board put backs.

And, I'm excited about Devean George backing up Josh. George was important against the Suns.
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 11:06 PM   #227
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I don't find much value in Stack's penetration anymore. Many of his assists the other night were simply passing the ball to Dirk or Jet and watching them do their thing. It had nothing to do with anything other than throwing the ball to a great shooter. Assists can easily be one of the most overrated statistics in the game.

With that being said, Stack had a very good game the other night. I won't take that away from him. But, he still lacks his old athleticism, can't shoot, and makes way too many poor decisions. When that changes over the course of a month or two, get back with me. Otherwise, he's only had a couple of good games in a row.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:11 PM   #228
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Personally, I don't find much value in Stack's penetration anymore. Many of his assists the other night were simply passing the ball to Dirk or Jet and watching them do their thing. It had nothing to do with anything other than throwing the ball to a great shooter. Assists can easily be one of the most overrated statistics in the game.

With that being said, Stack had a very good game the other night. I won't take that away from him. But, he still lacks his old athleticism, can't shoot, and makes way too many poor decisions. When that changes over the course of a month or two, get back with me. Otherwise, he's only had a couple of good games in a row.
Fine. Go back to the playoffs and tell me how the Mavs succeed without the penetration and ISO efforts of Stack and Devin. Devin completely altered two games with the Spurs. But, even in the games where Devin appeared by stats to do nothing, he did a lot. The defense was rotating a man over in anticipation. That is all it takes to open the Dallas offense up to score. Stack does the same thing. And, Stack is a more dependable scorer than Devin to date. Stack was crucial to our playoff success.

And, after pondering that, ponder this in your memory: When did the Mavs start to look really good last year? Answer: At the time that Stack returned (really returned, he was slow and out of shape at first) and the Mavs picked up Adrian Griffin. It is not a coincidence.

The Mavs' offense depends heavily on ISO ability to force the defense to rotate and double and leave someone open...
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 11:36 PM   #229
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Im going to use that as my argument for everything.

John, the reason you dont like Dreyers ice cream is because you are a dumbass.
Sike, the reason you dont like women is because you are a dumbass.
the reason you dont like ontological empirism is because you are a dumbass
Hilarious.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:43 PM   #230
Murphy3
Guru

Stack is more of a jumpshooter first than a guy that takes the ball to the rim. Yes, he will have some good games, but it's my contention that the bad outweighed the good last year with the guy. Yes, I know he attempts to ISO, but I also know that he fails miserably at the ISO entirely too often.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:44 PM   #231
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:

thank you

Listen you backwoods retard. You might want to take your ass to hooked-on-phonics because clearly you sound like you have the intelligence of my balls. You should be kissing my hairy beanbag. So take your 8 posts and stuff them up your ass.

There is a reason why everyone is making fun of you and also there is a reason why you have negative reputation "you are an idiot, 'ya know what i sayin homie' "

Get the f*ck out of here before I he-bitch man whore pimp slap you.....bitch
Old 11-13-2006, 11:48 PM   #232
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stack is more of a jumpshooter first than a guy that takes the ball to the rim. Yes, he will have some good games, but it's my contention that the bad outweighed the good last year with the guy. Yes, I know he attempts to ISO, but I also know that he fails miserably at the ISO entirely too often.
So I'm still trying to get it straight. So if stackhouse was released tommorrow you are saying the mavs would be a better team..right?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 12:38 AM   #233
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

He loses just as many games as he wins in case everyone is forgetting. This whole assist phenomenon is an anomaly. Cap room would kick ass as well as a decent draft pick for this year.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:09 AM   #234
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough

how much better were the mavs last year after stack came back from his 27 game injury
Old 11-14-2006, 02:30 AM   #235
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

thank you
lol

get outta here
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:43 AM   #236
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoop
DRBIO didn't go to bio medical school for 8 years to be called hitler
Or Mister Hitler either. Its DOCTOR Hitler to you punks

:b
Old 11-14-2006, 02:51 AM   #237
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Listen you backwoods retard. You might want to take your ass to hooked-on-phonics because clearly you sound like you have the intelligence of my balls. You should be kissing my hairy beanbag. So take your 8 posts and stuff them up your ass.

There is a reason why everyone is making fun of you and also there is a reason why you have negative reputation "you are an idiot, 'ya know what i sayin homie' "

Get the f*ck out of here before I he-bitch man whore pimp slap you.....bitch
MavsX is our resident gangster.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:54 AM   #238
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Is that gangster? I was thinking it was Federlinian

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-14-2006 at 03:59 AM.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:12 PM   #239
sike
The Preacha

can Stack do the impossible: three acceptable games in succession?

Old 11-14-2006, 02:23 PM   #240
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Is that gangster? I was thinking it was Federlinian
Well... wankster, same diff lol.

Tags
<clutch tagging>