Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-06-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
Dirk's interview is the top post right now.

http://www.theunticket.com/
Thanks everyone for hinting at that, looking forward to listen to the Dirkster for half an hour!

Probably it's just that my browser lacks a plug-in or something like that (can't listen live either), but I didn't see a play-button or a download-link there, so I searched a little and here is the direct download-link for the interview:

http://www.theunticket.com/wp-conten...w_01_06_10.mp3

Last edited by mavErika; 01-06-2010 at 05:20 PM.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:06 AM   #2
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavErika View Post
Thanks everyone for hinting at that, looking forward to listen to the Dirkster for half an hour!

Probably it's just that my browser lacks a plug-in or something like that (can't listen live either), but I didn't see a play-button or a download-link there, so I searched a little and here is the direct download-link for the interview:

http://www.theunticket.com/wp-conten...w_01_06_10.mp3
How did you find out how to download the audio from that site? I have been trying to figure out from a while (I'm not very tech-savvy) because I've been wanting to download some of their 8:40 bits.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:27 PM   #3
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
How did you find out how to download the audio from that site? I have been trying to figure out from a while (I'm not very tech-savvy) because I've been wanting to download some of their 8:40 bits.
I clicked on "SUBSCRIBE TO THE RSS FEED" in the upper right corner of the home page and got to this site: http://feeds.feedburner.com/theunticket .

And there you have it, and if you click "View Feed XML", pretty fast you get an idea which audio-downloads are available. There's a similiar page for theticket-podcasts which I check regularly, but unfortunately most of them are little 6min-soundbits, and very few are Mavs-related.
I'm also not very tech-savvy and don't have a podcatcher or any subscriptions other then a few newsletters, so I don't know why this site seems to focus more on audio-posts than the first one I found yesterday, but maybe that helps you too.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer