Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-09-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
acr731

acr731 is on a distinguished road

Lamar was sent to the Mavs by the Lakers for the sole reason of bringing the Mavs down. How else do you explain his total lack of effort every time the Mavs played the Lakers this season? Not only that, but how does one go from an NBA 6th man award to a total waste of a human excrement? Personal problems my butt....

The goal was for Lamar to suck so bad the Mavs either missed the playoffs, or had to play the Lakers in round 1, with Lamar leading the Mavs down the toilet for an instant sweep. Both of these scenarios are within reach.

The proof of all this will be next season when Lamar ends up back in a Lakers uniform.

Why did Cuban wait so stinkng long to do this?
acr731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:36 PM   #2
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acr731 View Post
Lamar was sent to the Mavs by the Lakers for the sole reason of bringing the Mavs down. How else do you explain his total lack of effort every time the Mavs played the Lakers this season? Not only that, but how does one go from an NBA 6th man award to a total waste of a human excrement? Personal problems my butt....

The goal was for Lamar to suck so bad the Mavs either missed the playoffs, or had to play the Lakers in round 1, with Lamar leading the Mavs down the toilet for an instant sweep. Both of these scenarios are within reach.

The proof of all this will be next season when Lamar ends up back in a Lakers uniform.

Why did Cuban wait so stinkng long to do this?
Copy/Paste much?
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
acr731

acr731 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Copy/Paste much?
Not normally..... This thread sounded like it was about to be closed with all the hate for 4DN1 so I posted in the other Lamar thread. Thats all it was.
acr731 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
being pregnant, existentialist thread, i know kung fu, look at me i'm important, murphy's good ol' days, mytoasterdoesntmakecoffee, no as cool as underdog, not as cool as cunte, pay attention to me!, sometimes i pee red, thread police, underdog and friends, underdog=legallyretarded, whore new level