Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-20-2004, 08:04 PM   #41
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Lakers Rockets first round o O

adrian griffin is THE kobe stopper
he did so for two years while in dallas...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2004, 08:23 PM   #42
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You are a Rockets homer. Do a search on your name via the Advanced search function available at the top of this forum. The majority of your posts are about the Rockets, usually defending the Rockets in some form or fashion.

Hey, weren't you the same guy that said KG might come to Houston before he resigned with the Twolves for 7 years last summer?
Still not willing to eat your, crow eh?????

Defend the Rockets.........when Nash13 started a thread claiming the Rockets franchise were the biggest fraud in sports, that probably would have been a good time for a someone labeled as a "Rockets homer" to defend them, wouldnt it?

I was nowhere to be found in that thread.

Now lets review all my Rocket related posts........

As I recall, I recently predicted this team could upset the Wolves in the first round. I based that off of what happened between the two teams in the regular season.

I also said in the "Oakley to Rockets" thread the Rockets should be known as the "New York Rockets"..........that is due to all the former Knicks they have. That was an attempt at humor, not defending the Rockets.

But I will say this, I did defended Francis when he cursed on TV........because I thought highly of him when he was man enough to come out an apologize and admit he was wrong the first chance he go to..........in short, he ate his crow happily.

Hell, that's something Francis can do better then you can.....be a man and admit he was wrong.

But forgive me though........I realize that I might be wrong. I did some research and found that I did start some Rocket threads last year...........all primarily to SCOOP THERE NEW UNIFORMS. (three speprate to be exact)

Again........like I explained to you earlier, think of me as the resident D-M.com uniform/logo guy. Besides the Rockets, I also "scooped" the PHX jersey, Raptors Canada Red Jersey, Magic new threads.......all around the same time.

And right now, I would like to do the same once again with the Grizzlies, as I actually have in possession there new logo and uniforms for next season.

But due to rules, I cant the logo, only colors and some details. And because D-M.com doesn’t have a color posting function to post the colors, I cant even do that. So now all I can do is post some details and wait for the right time to leak the actual new Grizz set.

But with your accusations, I'm afraid that if I scoop the Grizz new look, you might then have the audacity to call me a "Grizzlies homer!"

Oh BTW........Was I that same guy that rumored KG coming to Houston a whole year ago?

Yeh that was me, big deal. It was rumored news, so I scooped it. Nuff said.

If you had really followed my past on this board, you would have realized that I'm also all about "scooping" news before it happens.

Yours truly scooped the A-Rod to Yankees deal.

Byron Scott being fired by the Nets.

The Nets moving first to Long Island, then to Brooklyn.

Jay Z being part of the new Nets ownership group headed by Bruce Ratner.

The plans and renderings for the new Brooklyn Arena.

I even had a pic of the Bklyn Nets ownership group holding up "Bklyn Nets" jerseys up as my sig for a point in time.

Not F---in "Houston Nets".........."BROOKLYN NETS!" Capish!?!

Hell, all of that by itself should make me easy to label as being a "New York Homer"

My question to you............<u>Where the fuck were you then to label me as a "Rockets homer?" </u>

Face it son, your wrong. In fact, your way off base.

And now its time for you to hop up in your baby high-chair, armed with fork, knife, and baby bib, and eat your freakin crow.
Old 04-21-2004, 01:27 AM   #43
Shaq Attack2

Shaq Attack2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oh BTW........Was I that same guy that rumored KG coming to Houston a whole year ago?

Yeh that was me, big deal. It was rumored news, so I scooped it. Nuff said.
There was nothing to scoop. Your anal love for the Rockets had you speculating about KG coming to Houston. Not even an idiot would be so stupid as to blindly speculate about KG wanting to come to the Rockets last season, because there was absolutely no real evidence to suggest that such a deal would occur.

I could give a crap that you have a hard-on for New York city and NBA jerseys, because clearly you also have a hard-on for the Rockets. Otherwise you wouldn't pick out fragments of a sentence in a discussion not related to the Rockets and turn it into a Rockets discussion all of the sudden.

And please, for the love of God, you don't need 20,000 paragraphs, run-on sentences, and bolded statements to make a point. This is supposed to be a somewhat readable message board.
Shaq Attack2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 03:55 AM   #44
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

I'll make this very short and simple for you Shaq Attack2,

I had no scoop on the KG issue........I believed it was pulled from a Sam Smith article. (Sam Smith...Ugh, I know I'll get lynched for that one)

You say do a search of all my posts, that most of my posts are Rockets related.

Well I did that, found the 4 or 5 or so Rocket related discussions I was involved in since I joined this forum in July 2003........all Rockets related posts totaled up wouldnt even equal a quarter (%25) of the 248 posts I have done thus far. So how are most of my posts at D-M.com Rockets related?

In fact, I believe this silly little arguement in this thread has produced more Rocket related posts out of me then I have ever done in any other thread.

Quote:
Otherwise you wouldn't pick out fragments of a sentence in a discussion not related to the Rockets and turn it into a Rockets discussion all of the sudden.
This discussion was not related to the Rockets?

You do know who the Lakers are playing in this damn series right?

That alone made it a Rockets related discussion.

And as for me turning it into a Rockets related discussion......The only fragment of a sentence that I picked out to turn this discussion into what it has become, was this fragment..........

Quote:
that's homer BS and you know it NYCdog.
You know the reason why I picked it out.........and it didnt have anything to do about the Rockets.

Fact is, your accusations hold no water. You keep saying the same thing over and over. Yet you have provided no solid facts. All your evidence is circumstancial. "I know you have a hard on for New York, but you clearly have a hard on for Houston".....C'mon man, stop floppin around on the issue. Which one is it. Do I have a hard on for New York or for Houston? I can only have one true love in sports.........

I can care less who you think I have a hard-on for now. I post about every team in this league and can care less if its negative or positive. So if I have a "hard-on" for the Rockets, then I must have on for the whole damn league. And you know you cant prove otherwise.

Look up my history all you want, all of my little ole' 248 posts in all forums of this board. In fact, you can post all 248 of them all on this very thread for everyone to see. I guarantee you that not even %25 of them are Rockets related. None of your worthless opinions will matter then. The facts will speak for themselves and prove you wrong once and for all.

The only question then will be.......will you be man enough to eat crow?