Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-24-2006, 03:33 AM   #1
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all
Default Blood Diamond

I dont know if this has been discussed yet but i went to see blood diamond tonight and it was absolutely fantastic. i was skeptical from the commercials and dicaprio's weird accent, but it was an incredible movie.

go see it...
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2006, 04:37 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueVan
I dont know if this has been discussed yet but i went to see blood diamond tonight and it was absolutely fantastic. i was skeptical from the commercials and dicaprio's weird accent, but it was an incredible movie.

go see it...
Thanks for the heads up. I almost went to see this yesterday. I've heard some good things about the movie and noone that I have heard from that has seen it has been negative.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 11:52 AM   #3
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Will sure do! Its on my "too watch" list.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote