Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-10-2002, 10:11 PM   #1
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

I was shocked, alarmed and embarassed when I clicked a thread to see Murph's new look. Dude, the other icon was soooo fitting. Please, know your role!!!

BLG
Old 07-10-2002, 10:17 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i always go back..this only last for a couple days before i miss my nun outfit
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 10:18 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

go back to the holy lady ....
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 01:47 AM   #4
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

i miss the halo.
Old 07-11-2002, 07:11 AM   #5
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Undo the makeover.

(Talk about lipstick on a pig.... ;-)
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 07:41 AM   #6
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Ditto.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 08:43 AM   #7
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

lipstick on a pig, I'm still laughing!

BLG
Old 07-11-2002, 04:18 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

That lipstick on a pig line was pure humor.
Old 07-11-2002, 04:18 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

That lipstick on a pig line was pure humor.
Old 12-30-2002, 02:42 PM   #10
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Bump.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Old 12-30-2002, 03:25 PM   #11
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< Poll: Should Murph go back to the other ICON? Vote now! >>

Yes.
Old 12-30-2002, 04:46 PM   #12
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

is he back?

BLG
Old 12-30-2002, 04:59 PM   #13
realclipsfan
Banned

realclipsfan is on a distinguished road

ummmmmm who cares what icon he has?

no offense but what kind of stuff are we posting these days?
realclipsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 07:41 PM   #14
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

<< i miss the halo. >>

hehehe... i missed more than the halo... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

murphy - it's nice to see you are back...

and smiles_at_me10 - glad you are still alive...
good to see you from time to time... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 10:27 PM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

the nun icon was removed..so it's really up to me.

rcf, apparently people do care
Old 12-30-2002, 10:52 PM   #16
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

What happened to the Nun icon?

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 10:59 PM   #17
Murphy3
Guru

it was removed by a moderator i assume
Old 12-30-2002, 11:46 PM   #18
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

We should be allowed to draw and/or edit our own icons. The crab is a little chubby for me, but the claws are dead on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 12:29 AM   #19
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< We should be allowed to draw and/or edit our own icons. The crab is a little chubby for me, but the claws are dead on. >>

We should use our own pictures.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2002, 01:05 AM   #20
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

If I'm not mistaken this was the original icon...

LAM0015
Old 12-31-2002, 01:10 AM   #21
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<<

<< i miss the halo. >>

hehehe... i missed more than the halo... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

murphy - it's nice to see you are back...

and smiles_at_me10 - glad you are still alive...
good to see you from time to time... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

I guess I could get used to the Murph's new look. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] did you cut your hair or something?

yes, s_a_m10 is still alive and drops in now and then. i've been so bad: neglecting my online duties...

other activities have kept me otherwise occupied. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Happy New Year Everyone!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2002, 10:05 AM   #22
Dooby
Diamond Member

Why has Murph's old icon been deleted? Very odd.

Old 12-31-2002, 10:17 AM   #23
realclipsfan
Banned

<< rcf, apparently people do care >>

That's the sad part Murphy3.

<< Why has Murph's old icon been deleted? Very odd >>

I know why it was deleted, but curious too see the responses
Old 12-31-2002, 02:35 PM   #24
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

http://profiles.yahoo.com/jayharp37

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAHAHA!!!
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 02:50 PM   #25
realclipsfan
Banned

whats funny? the picture of me, steve and dirk at nicks party? im glad u can laugh at the fact that i know people, and know the guys you look up to and admire. uhhhhhhhh ok!
Old 12-31-2002, 03:50 PM   #26
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

RCF, if you start going down that I-know-people route again, it's likely you'll find yourself at the same destination as before:

BANNED.

So tread lightly.

oh, by the way -- bring back the nun!!
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 04:02 PM   #27
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

the picture of you sitting at the computer all pimped out in orange was what I was laughing at. And the part about girlies hitting you up on IM. That was pretty funny. It's also funny that I got you to change it real quick.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 04:03 PM   #28
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

no offense but what kind of stuff are we posting these days?

-- Just conversation in the lounge.

----------BRING BACK THE NUN !!!

Happy New Year, Mavs Addicts !!

P.S. I didn't even quote a Mod, RCF.
Old 12-31-2002, 06:13 PM   #29
realclipsfan
Banned

sure rhylan, whatever you say buddy. im sorry i know people, and obivously some are jealous. if by me saying that will get me banned, then oh well.
Old 12-31-2002, 06:16 PM   #30
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Where were Steve, Dirk, and Nick in that pic? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 08:09 PM   #31
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

We've been through it before, RCF, and you've never done anything but talk extremely oversized game about it -- not to mention the fact that half the time it seems that you're from California. I've said it once and I'll say it a thousand times -- I don't care who you know or don't know, but either back it up or stuff it!
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 11:17 PM   #32
realclipsfan
Banned

again, whatever you say rhylan. its been proven more than once but some still find room to hate. but thats why im not even posting much, cause some things never change.

by the way dj, it was nicks party, dirk/steve on the picture
Old 01-01-2003, 02:45 AM   #33
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well... If your RCF personality gets banned, you can always revert to farting from your epitome or superslomo personas. Although, in a perfect world those might be banned as well...
Old 01-01-2003, 05:48 AM   #34
realclipsfan
Banned

im just waiting on e22 to blast you for that comment, im sure the mods wont since its directed at me
Old 01-01-2003, 10:40 AM   #35
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Let it go rcf.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 04:17 PM   #36
realclipsfan
Banned

just please ask members not to make false accusations
Old 01-01-2003, 07:57 PM   #37
Drbio
Banned

Some things just never change....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 01-01-2003, 10:15 PM   #38
Murphy3
Guru

can we get the subject back to where it needs to be? the focus needs to be on the murph
Old 01-01-2003, 10:28 PM   #39
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<< can we get the subject back to where it needs to be? the focus needs to be on the murph >>

yes, now that he's back...let's talk about Murph and his icon. He must go back. It's a simple decision. Bring back the icon, Murph changes back and we are back to life as it was in July. Remember July? A kinder, simpler time when I came to the board and stopped all the fighting and now there is nothing but peace and friendship among all posters.

Or did someone or something come along to ruin all that while Murph wasn't here to put a stop to it.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 10:30 PM   #40
Murphy3
Guru

too much of people getting along leads to a boring board... trust me, there are too many intelligent posters here for that to ever happen.