Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-26-2001, 01:20 PM   #1
Mavs_Whiner

Mavs_Whiner is on a distinguished road

Author: Paul
E-mail: paul@dallasmavs.net
Date: 4/26/01 12:19:40 PM
Subject: Well put Angry Chef...
Message: I find Jazz fan funny, and erase their poor excuses for posts and ban them from my site when they appear there. The fans from SLC are among the biggest band wagoners in the world. Notice how they appeared AFTER they won game one?

----------------------------------------------------------

Paul, your claim that you censor and ban fans of other teams from a puny cobwebbed site by "erasing" their posts proves you have to cheat to win now doesn't it. (Or are you a fan of Wangs style of government?)

You Dallas fans get more pathetic and paranoid each day..... By censoring and banning posters that are fans of other teams.... It's NO WONDER NOBODY COMES TO THESE SITES!

You can ban me IF you are that scared....... Either way, your season WILL end within the week and I've had fun with a few of your fragile minds. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Stay Gold Ponyboys!
Mavs_Whiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2001, 01:51 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Ummm, Why did you post that here? It didn't come from the owner of THIS site. The Author does post here occasionally but this is not his site. If your going to reply to him, Please do it at his site. We don't need this garbage here. Thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 01:53 PM   #3
Mavs_Whiner

Mavs_Whiner is on a distinguished road

No Problem [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Mavs_Whiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 02:14 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Wow, there really keeping you busy big_pth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 02:24 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I have no problem with Jazz fans posting on Mavs boards, but since it usually just ends up being a pissing contest, I can see why Paul decided to drop the hammer (so to speak) on all the trashtalking posts.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote