Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-03-2006, 01:20 PM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default American voice of Al Qaeda provides a jihadi program

American Al Qaeda provides a jihadi program. For those that have problems keeping the good guys and the bad guys straight.

http://freeandjustice.blogspot.com/2...-al-qaeda.html
Quote:
The American Voice Of Al Qaeda
Walid Phares reports at Counterterrorism blog that a video appeared featuring Al Qaedas number 2, al-Zawahiri and Adam Gahdan. Gahdan is an American who converted to Islam. In the video he calls on every other American to convert to Islam as well. This is, quite obviously, a strategy commonly used in Islamic history: give the enemy the 'chance' to convert 'voluntarily', if he doesn't do as 'asked', attack.

Gahdan even named "a number of intellectual-enemies" of Islam in the US: Daniel Pipes, Steven Emerson, Robert Spencer and Michael Spencer. Walid also points out that Gahdan didn't just name 'enemies', but also 'friends'. Some examples: Seymour Hirsh, British MP George Galloway and journalist Robert Fisk.
(Robert Spencer explains that "by "Michael Spencer" Phares means Michael Scheuer.").
Quote:
Robert responds to this threat in a marvelous manner:

I am honored to be in this company, of course, and pleased to see that Al-Qaeda has noticed my work and is unhappy with it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2006, 03:32 PM   #2
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

what?
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 08:04 PM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
what?
He lists the good guys and the bad guys for us. In other words, Pipes is a "bad" guy, Galloway is a "good" guy.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 09-05-2006, 10:06 PM   #4
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light

If only we would all convert to Islam, the world would be a safer place according to this loser. I am sure the next leftist in the Whitehouse will try this approach.
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:58 PM   #5
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

"...in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. I have told you this, so that when the time comes, you will remember that I warned you ..." John 16:2-3
Old 09-06-2006, 11:06 AM   #6
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa
"...in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. I have told you this, so that when the time comes, you will remember that I warned you ..." John 16:2-3
Veeerrry interesting.