Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-18-2009, 11:22 PM   #1
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 19-8: Zebras beat the Mavs

Im just speechless. And they get actually pretty good money for...THAT?!

Terry again beyond awful. Cant hit anything and again with horrible late turnovers. And for a veteran team with a deep bunch we play way too often just in a incredible stupid way.

Let us hope its just a fleshwound on Dirks ellbow and nothing with a bone. Marion was the highlight of the game.

Blargh.

What really really ***** me: Without a stupid T we win in regulation...

Last edited by sefant77; 12-18-2009 at 11:26 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 11:24 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I have some issues with some of the T's.. especially concerning Damp.. the breakaway call against Terry was bad. But, the Mavs deserved quite a bit of the T's that they got. What in the hell was Kidd thinking?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:25 PM   #3
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

doesn't matter. with dirk, we win by 20. the fact that they needed OT and referee bailouts to beat us without dirk is a testament to how much better than them we actually are.

Last edited by xrobx; 12-18-2009 at 11:27 PM.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:25 PM   #4
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Kidd's was the only one I saw, and that was negated on a double T.

Here you go, Houston, more no-reason points!
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:27 PM   #5
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I don't think Dirkadirkastan and his GDT lost us that one. We had positive GDT mojo, but the refs and bad luck fought against us and we weren't quite able to overcome it. Dammit.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:27 PM   #6
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

This is like british FA Cup finals. Two carded out. 3 teeth missing. One player at the medic. 8 minutes added time. Rigged refs. One Terry on the field...

Is there anything missing ?
Old 12-18-2009, 11:27 PM   #7
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I have some issues with some of the T's.. especially concerning Damp.. the breakaway call against Terry was bad. But, the Mavs deserved quite a bit of the T's that they got. What in the hell was Kidd thinking?
I agree, that was a completely boneheaded move.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:28 PM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

JET's thug attitude gets old with me.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:29 PM   #9
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I always hate when a guy gets a T in Dampier's situation. By giving out a flagrant, the refs are openly acknowledging that there was excessive contact toward Dampier...and that's not supposed to elicit a response from him?

Anyway, on the bright side, Phoenix lost last night and Denver lost tonight, so no real harm done in terms of standings. Not to mention the fact that I'm exactly 100% sure this game would have gone definitely with Dirk. Marion's looked so much healthier the last few games, it's ridiculous. Josh showed once again he's a capable scorer but still doesn't have any shot discretion whatsoever. Kidd's T was surprisingly un-Kidd like, but he made some big plays down the stretch, so I'll give him a pass, we have no idea what happened in that exchange between him and Anderson to elicit that. JET needs to pull his head out of his ass.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:30 PM   #10
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Refs did seem pretty quick on their whistles. But I'm sure that they were getting a lot of criticism, and so they got mad and started calling T's. But you know whose fault that is? Their own. They're the morons who got the calls wrong that the people yelled at them about.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:30 PM   #11
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
This is like british FA Cup finals. Two carded out. 3 teeth missing. One player at the medic. 8 minutes added time. Rigged refs. One Terry on the field...

Is there anything missing ?
Rockets guards bricking penalty FT´s like british soccer players bricking penalties
Old 12-18-2009, 11:31 PM   #12
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Kidd's T was smart. it fired up the rest of the team and sparked our comeback. the rest were bogus
Old 12-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

I'm pretty sure that Carlisle's second 'T' and probably Howard's 'T' were not bogus at all.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:33 PM   #14
conjurer

conjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to all

This one could be summarized as "rapped hard by the refs".
conjurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:33 PM   #15
sefant77
Guru

Ah and Brooks has to be one of the pgs with the lowest game IQ in the league. Yao will have fun next year with that bonehead.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #16
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack View Post
I always hate when a guy gets a T in Dampier's situation. By giving out a flagrant, the refs are openly acknowledging that there was excessive contact toward Dampier...and that's not supposed to elicit a response from him?

Anyway, on the bright side, Phoenix lost last night and Denver lost tonight, so no real harm done in terms of standings. Not to mention the fact that I'm exactly 100% sure this game would have gone definitely with Dirk. Marion's looked so much healthier the last few games, it's ridiculous. Josh showed once again he's a capable scorer but still doesn't have any shot discretion whatsoever. Kidd's T was surprisingly un-Kidd like, but he made some big plays down the stretch, so I'll give him a pass, we have no idea what happened in that exchange between him and Anderson to elicit that. JET needs to pull his head out of his ass.
I'm not trying to pour praise on an often boneheaded player just because of one game, but I thought Josh played quite well, especially in the 2nd half. He was driving to the basket, not settling for jumpers (which is what he was doing in the 1st half), and he was making them. He also had a couple nice assists, if I recall correctly.

I think he defense was solid, too; I don't remember any glaring times when he got blown by. He did fail to stick a hand in a player's face and allowed a couple jumpers. I think overall, for a team missing Dirk, he provided some critical scoring, mainly by getting in the paint.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:35 PM   #17
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that Carlisle's second 'T' and probably Howard's 'T' were not bogus at all.
Agreed. Howard's an idiot, and we all knew the game was over before Carlisle's second tech. He just wanted to get a last word in.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:37 PM   #18
StackAttack
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
I'm not trying to pour praise on an often boneheaded player just because of one game, but I thought Josh played quite well, especially in the 2nd half. He was driving to the basket, not settling for jumpers (which is what he was doing in the 1st half), and he was making them. He also had a couple nice assists, if I recall correctly.

I think he defense was solid, too; I don't remember any glaring times when he got blown by. He did fail to stick a hand in a player's face and allowed a couple jumpers. I think overall, for a team missing Dirk, he provided some critical scoring, mainly by getting in the paint.
Oh, I know Howard gave us some much-needed scoring in the second half. That post was mainly in response to the contested jumpshot he took in OT with us down 6, I believe, coming off the screen. I dunno. That's a good shot if you're Dirk Nowitzki or pre-December 2009 Jason Terry. Not Josh Howard.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:38 PM   #19
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
Kidd's T was smart. it fired up the rest of the team and sparked our comeback. the rest were bogus
Huh?

No such thing happened.

Both teams played like crap after that.

Things didn't pick up until there was about 4 minutes left.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 12-18-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:39 PM   #20
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I guess the Mavs got a taste of all star voting high-scorers Shane Battier and Tracy McGrady wait, eh....... what?
Old 12-18-2009, 11:39 PM   #21
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I had a small feeling he refs where gonna help the Rockets out since Dallas beat them down all this season but I didn't make much of it....but now it's was clear and I'm still trying to figure out why Damp got kicked out, I like the Mavs fight because they didn't fold when Dirk got hurt and they almost pulled this one out, oh and besides that Kidd and Anderson thing Kidd really showed how a great Leader he is.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:44 PM   #22
Murphy3
Guru

Damp was ejected because he got two technical fouls.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:44 PM   #23
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

The reason this loss hurts so much is because of our grueling schedule coming up.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:45 PM   #24
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed. Howard's an idiot, and we all knew the game was over before Carlisle's second tech. He just wanted to get a last word in.
I'd say the ref got the last word in, eh?
Old 12-18-2009, 11:45 PM   #25
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Oh, I know Howard gave us some much-needed scoring in the second half. That post was mainly in response to the contested jumpshot he took in OT with us down 6, I believe, coming off the screen. I dunno. That's a good shot if you're Dirk Nowitzki or pre-December 2009 Jason Terry. Not Josh Howard.
My link died, I didn't see it. Everything up to that point had been pretty good, in my opinion. Guess it didn't stick.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:49 PM   #26
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Let's not forget about the "clear path" foul either. Or Marion's "traveling" violation in overtime.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 12-18-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:55 PM   #27
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Loved how the team responded to Dirks injury (compared to D WARE) and I hope Dirk gets well soon so they can wreak some havoc. We play the rockets soon and I only hope for the worst (for the Rockets)
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:58 PM   #28
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Damp was ejected because he got two technical fouls.
I think you mean 1 tech becasue the last one he got wasn't a tech, I mean how many times does Shaq push players off with his elbow?...I mean c'mon now.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:58 PM   #29
NoTnERb

NoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Let's not forget about the "clear path" foul either. Or Marion's "traveling" violation in overtime.
the clear path was ridiculous, it just shows how stupid the refs are.
NoTnERb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:02 AM   #30
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
It was a travel.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:03 AM   #31
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
I think you mean 1 tech becasue the last one he got wasn't a tech, I mean how many times does Shaq push players off with his elbow?...I mean c'mon now.
No, I'm pretty sure I mean two. I know the difference between the numbers one and two. I learned that a long time ago.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:45 AM   #32
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

How about they just play defense and don't allow freaking Houston to score 116 points...
Old 12-19-2009, 12:50 AM   #33
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
How about they just play defense and don't allow freaking Houston to score 116 points...
they only scored 100 in regulation, that's not horrible
Old 12-19-2009, 12:51 AM   #34
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough
Default does kidd deserve a flagrant foul? did brooks deserve a flagrant foul?

thoughts?
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:53 AM   #35
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Thoughts? There's too many threads on this early regular season game. I also would like to add that I like cheese.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:00 AM   #36
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

it's not over yet :
Quote:
Updated: December 19, 2009, 12:57 AM ET
Cuban upset with officiating
Comment Email Print Share
By Marc Stein
ESPN.com
Archive

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said after Friday's loss to Houston that the Mavericks will be filing an official protest with the league office because of at least three contentious calls during Dallas' 116-108 overtime defeat.

"We will definitely protest," Cuban said, "because we felt there were multiple misapplications of the rules."

The Mavericks contend the referees in charge -- Ken Mauer, Brian Forte and John Goble -- did not have the license to review a flagrant foul on Houston's Aaron Brooks in overtime that led to a technical foul being assessed to the Mavericks' Erick Dampier. Because it was Dampier's second technical, Dallas starting center was ejected with 1:01 to play in overtime and Houston leading by six points.

The Mavericks argued that the review, which resulted in an eight-minute delay, should not have taken place because Brooks was originally called for Flagrant Foul Penalty 1 as opposed to a Flagrant Foul Penalty 2.

Dallas likewise believes that the rules were misapplied in the final seconds of regulation when the officials declined to put more time back on the clock after reviewing a turnover by Brooks with the score tied at 100.

Dallas has 24 hours to formally file the protest, which costs $10,000.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4756296
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:03 AM   #37
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

In the fourth, we had 10 minutes of free through shooting after each foul by them, I don't think we really used that advantage enough, could have tried to go to the hole more often?

Overall, just one of those games where they make a lot of shots from the outside and we can't get defensive rebounds.

Where was Barea late in the game, did he even score in the fourth after being hot early on?

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:07 AM   #38
fluid.forty.one

The day that the league responds to a Cuban protest is the day that pigs will fly.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:09 AM   #39
Thomas86
Golden Member

Quote:
No, I'm pretty sure I mean two. I know the difference between the numbers one and two. I learned that a long time ago.
If you think that was really a Tech on Damp in overtime then go right ahead and think that oh and I know difference between numbers also.

Last edited by Thomas86; 12-19-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:12 AM   #40
mary
Troll Hunter

Hypothetical:

Which would you prefer?

Having your teeth knocked out, or getting teeth embedded into your elbow?