Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-19-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future
Default Can the surprising Suns make the playoffs?

There cannot be a more surprising team in the NBA than the Suns, at this moment the Suns are 23-22 and half a game behind the (for now) lowryless rockets. Gortat and Nash have both been amazing, Gortat is 9th in PPP on pick and roll last time I checked and Nash has a true shooting % of 63.6. Probably the most surprising thing is Jared Dudley's shooting line with his usage going way up at 49% from field, 38% from 3, and 80% from line. Channing Frye after a pathetic start to season has picked it up since february. If the suns continue to get some production from Redd and Morris picks it up as season goes along they could sneak into the playoffs
Old 03-19-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

This season anyone can be a surprise
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:03 PM   #3
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

I wanna see Nash make it and I also think it pretty amazing what theyr doing when you look at the players they have.

But they wont get far...which is why I would rather see a team like the Rockets in there because they have a chance at an upset.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:27 PM   #4
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
I wanna see Nash make it and I also think it pretty amazing what theyr doing when you look at the players they have.

But they wont get far...which is why I would rather see a team like the Rockets in there because they have a chance at an upset.
Agree. Suns would get Rick Rolled by OKC in the playoffs. I could see Houtson stretching it to 6.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote