Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
4DN1
Banned

4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts
Default Nash talks leaving Suns, Possibly joining Heat

Quote:
"I'm not coming back to the Suns if there isn't improvement," Nash told Patrick.
Quote:
The hypothetical of LeBron James asking Nash to join up in Miami for one last push at a championship was brought up.

"I would listen," Nash said. "He's phenomenal. I love what they're doing there. A lot of people don't like them because they put all that talent there. But they're professional, they play hard, they play together. Their coaching staff has done a great job, so I have a tremendous amount of respect for them.

"I would definitely listen."
Article

gee i hope this is thread worthy
4DN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2012, 05:52 PM   #2
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

I don't buy it.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:59 PM   #3
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

yeah bc they need a PG. they need a big man.
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DN1 View Post
Article

Nash might leave the Suns = possibly thread worthy

Nash is leaving the Suns = totally thread worthy

Nash might leave the Suns for "X team" = pure conjecture and totally not worth anyone's time (aside from people who take HoopsHype rumors seriously)

You could've started a similar thread for any coveted free agent who is looking to join a contender this summer...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-29-2012 at 10:11 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:28 PM   #5
4DN1
Banned

4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Nash might leave the Suns = possibly thread worthy

Nash is leaving the Suns = totally thread worthy

Nash might leave the Suns for "X team" = pure conjecture and totally not worth anyone's time (aside from people who take HoopsHype rumors seriously)

You could've started a similar thread for any coveted free agent who is looking to join a contender this summer...
Nice try
4DN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:52 AM   #6
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
yeah bc they need a PG. they need a big man.
There is a good chance they don't need a big man if Nash is running the show for 28 minutes a game. He has a case for the best offensive player of all-time, he lead 7 of the best 20 offenses of all-time. Just imagine Lebron, Wade, and Bosh running with him at the point.

Imagine the open shots he would have, when he's already shooting 53% from the field, and almost 40 % from 3. And that's a down year for him shooting-wise.

Nash is 90% of the player he was in his MVP years, and he would be on a team that would mask his only weakness. (which is blown up anyway, PG defense is really not that important) I like Kidd, but i really hope if we get Deron, they consider Nash before him, especially because they (Deron and Nash) could actually play together much more effectively in spurts.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:20 AM   #7
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Nash will "listen" to any contender but I would be shocked if he ended up in Miami cause they can't offer more than the mini MLE, Orlando maybe...
Old 03-30-2012, 10:44 AM   #8
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DN1 View Post
Article

Don't care, keep posting.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #9
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
There is a good chance they don't need a big man if Nash is running the show for 28 minutes a game. He has a case for the best offensive player of all-time, he lead 7 of the best 20 offenses of all-time. Just imagine Lebron, Wade, and Bosh running with him at the point.

Imagine the open shots he would have, when he's already shooting 53% from the field, and almost 40 % from 3. And that's a down year for him shooting-wise.

Nash is 90% of the player he was in his MVP years, and he would be on a team that would mask his only weakness. (which is blown up anyway, PG defense is really not that important) I like Kidd, but i really hope if we get Deron, they consider Nash before him, especially because they (Deron and Nash) could actually play together much more effectively in spurts.
yeah they can take nash, they'l never win a championship forsure. they need a big man. in almost all their losses, they got outrebounded in each game. if they traded bosh for a big man(C) and got nash, they would be dominant. but until then, i dont see the heat in the finals this year unless they win homecourt advantage. IMO their a different team on the road.
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4dnoob1