Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 12-10-2006, 12:02 AM   #721
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
News flash mary.... for it to be an actual "dream" you would have to be sleep with me.
aren't you married?
Old 12-10-2006, 02:45 AM   #722
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
aren't you married?...cause that REALLY does it for me!!!
why but really in bold?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:13 PM   #723
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
U2, I really want to have your babies.
Two problems:

1. We are both married.
2. We are both dudes.

It wouldn't work, even if I were actually interested.

Maybe you can talk YOUR WIFE into having YOUR babies.
Old 12-11-2006, 02:07 AM   #724
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe you can talk MY WIFE into having YOUR babies.
kinky
Old 12-11-2006, 06:07 AM   #725
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have talked to my wife and is she is more than willing to have anyones baby but mine.
Ouch man.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:59 AM   #726
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
Good thing you aren't married yet then Flaco..... That's just wrong. Now that you're single, can I get your digits (and can I have one of the groomsmen gifts)?
It is a good thing that Flaco has avoided tragedy with his marriage, but is this the right time to ask for the groomsmen gifts? Is it ever a right time? And you asking for his digits "now that your single"... so you subscribe to the other magazine also? Am I the only hetero participating in this thread?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 12-11-2006 at 09:59 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 10:03 AM   #727
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
Quote:
... so you subscribe to the other magazine also?
you mean "Gay and Lesbian" weekly?
wow
Old 12-11-2006, 10:31 AM   #728
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
wow.... I am glad I don't have to live a lie and get married now... And I think I've found my first boyfriend too!!! Five-o.... will you go out with me?
Are we in High School?
Old 12-11-2006, 10:46 AM   #729
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Do you guys know if Drew Brees is married?
why?
Old 12-11-2006, 06:10 PM   #730
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
why.... I want to know also!!! if he's single then maybe I HAVE A CHANCE!!!!!
My curiosity stemmed from my theory that once dudes get married they become less of an athlete because they are always thinking about their hot wives. You, on the other hand appear to be having delusions of grandeur. Even if he was gay, I doubt he would be interested in a dude named Flacolaco. Sorry to break it to you but it just ain't happening.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:08 AM   #731
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My curiosity stemmed from peeking side to side at other men at public restroom urinals. My theory is that once dudes get married they become less of a chance for me, but I still try to have my way with them anyway. I want to become an athlete because I am always thinking about bathing with them in a hot shower.
You sir, rival Herbert Garrison in your courage.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:23 AM   #732
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
u2...You sir, rival Herbert Garrison in your penis size.
hmm?
Old 12-12-2006, 12:12 PM   #733
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mmm...cartoon penis...
You had a difficult childhood, didn't you?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:52 PM   #734
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
You had a taste of my manhood, didn't you?
weird
Old 12-12-2006, 08:07 PM   #735
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
don't I wish..... I got stuck with sike's "man" hood.
Dissing the alien...... not cool.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:09 AM   #736
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
AI...doesn't that stand for "absolutely illiterate" ?
Hey...im not the one who signed the "petition"
Old 12-13-2006, 09:58 AM   #737
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Hey...I'm the one who ate Britney and K'fed's kiddos Placenta bag.
oooooo... kay?

I never told you thanks for the Bender Claus image.

So Thanks.... now, stay away....
Old 12-13-2006, 01:33 PM   #738
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I told my kids that Santa Claus is dead this year
what a grinch

Last edited by Flacolaco; 12-13-2006 at 01:33 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:22 PM   #739
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
what a grinch...... I dress up as Santa Claus every year (sans underwear) and invite all the kiddies in my Moms neighborhood over for some Milk and "Cookies". If you spread that word around it might put a damper on my yearly gig.
Yearly? In the same neighborhood? Not only are you a sicko, but the kids in your Moms neighborhood are not too bright.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:15 PM   #740
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's fun to bite the kid's in my mom's neighborhood.
How cruel.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 12:22 PM   #741
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
How do you get your mouth around their butt cheeks?
First off, I don't do that. Second off, why would you think you would need to get your entire mouth around the.... never mind.... it's just not worth the time spent finishing that question.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:19 PM   #742
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I had my daughter sit outside Kobes hotel room with a pair of handcuffs and a bottle of Hennesy last night, hoping to score big on a law suit afterwards...but he wasn't in the mood.
you're a bad person.
Old 12-15-2006, 12:21 PM   #743
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm a bad person.
no argument here

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-16-2006, 08:35 PM   #744
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
It's Saturday night!!! I've got wine coolers and "Sleepless in Seattle"... anyone want to come over?
what is wrong with you?
Old 12-16-2006, 10:38 PM   #745
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I will be there. Do you have any condoms?
what is wrong with you?
Old 12-17-2006, 01:56 PM   #746
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
what is wrong with me?
an honest question worth looking into...

Old 12-18-2006, 12:14 PM   #747
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I made a snowman. I named him u2. and then I loved him. very hard.
where did you get snow?
Old 12-18-2006, 12:26 PM   #748
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
where did you get snow? I am jonesing real hard for some snow.... even though it makes my nose bleed.
Just say no.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:42 PM   #749
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Just say no, to sikes sexual advancements. he's like a dog, you gotta kick him in the balls a few times to get him to stop humping your leg
educational as always
Old 12-18-2006, 05:34 PM   #750
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
educational as always sike..... are you going to have another lesson next week on "giving yourself a BJ"? This weeks lesson was really fun.
Wow.... you guys must be pretty limber.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:37 AM   #751
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I work in the limber industry.
I think you mean lumber...did you even go to school?
Old 12-19-2006, 11:11 AM   #752
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I think you want me to give you my lumber...which I will do if you dress up like a school girl. What do you think?
Uhhhhhhhhh.... no thanks.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:01 PM   #753
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Exclamation

Quote:
Sike keeps on asking through the keyhole in my basement door if he can use the computer to do some posting, but I've got his feet handcuffed to the bed posts just the way I like it, and Im not taking them off.
ohhh that's where he is then
Old 12-21-2006, 02:16 PM   #754
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I'm sitting here wondering if I should disclose to the board that I wrote the Rocky 6 screenplay... and even though I followed the previous models of the Rocky franchise I threw a curve this time by having Rocky STAND on an escalator as it took him to the top of an embankment! Ha! Bet no one will see that coming.
Well, Stallone is old, so I bet he appreciated it.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:24 PM   #755
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Exclamation

Quote:
Well, now sike is asking if we can go see Rocky, so I told him yes, but only if I get to do the old "hole in the bottom of the popcorn" trick
filthy
Old 12-21-2006, 02:26 PM   #756
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
My junk is filthy still because I took sike to the movies last night and I did the "hole in the bottom of the popcorn" trick. But man, was it worth it because sike was really hungry.
You could take a shower dude....

Gross.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:38 PM   #757
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
ok gotta go guys, sike is here with my xmas present. It's in a box, and he's holding it really close to him. He's giggling too....I can't wait to open the box!
oh my....
Old 12-21-2006, 02:40 PM   #758
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
oh my.... i know what it is already because he gave that to me last year!!!! You are lucky!!!!
Ummmm.... you can have it.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:25 AM   #759
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Are we going trade for AI?
watch some news sometime you moron
Old 12-23-2006, 01:32 AM   #760
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
I wish I could have AI, his tatooes make him look so sexy. I have a thang for gangsters.
I've already had him, and now he has a thang for me
What's a thang?

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!