Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-20-2005, 05:46 PM   #1
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default NYPD Kick Sheehan's Fat Ass

Luv ya, Blue.

First she thinks she can run a country, now she thinks she knows how to run a big city police department.

What's next?

This [disagreeable harridan] is outta control.

Updated: 02:13 PM EDT
Peace Activist Sheehan 'Shoved Around' at Rally
NYC Police Cut Short Anti-War Speech Over Lack of Permit

NEW YORK (Sept. 20) - Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan said Tuesday she was hurt slightly in a scuffle that erupted when police broke up a rally as she was at the microphone.

An organizer was arrested and charged with using a loudspeaker without a permit.

"I was speaking and someone grabbed my backpack and pulled me back pretty roughly," Sheehan said, describing the scene at Manhattan's Union Square on Monday. "I was shoved around."

Sheehan, the grieving mother whose vigil near President Bush's Texas ranch sparked anti-war protests around the country, said she wasn't roughed up by police, but was jostled when officers broke up the rally and arrested organizer Paul Zulkowitz.

"I think their use of force was pretty excessive for someone that didn't have a permit," Sheehan said.

Paul Browne, spokesman for the New York Police Department, said Sheehan had finished speaking when officers arrested Zulkowitz, who had been repeatedly warned that he didn't have a permit.

Zulkowitz was charged with unauthorized use of a sound device and disorderly conduct. He was given a court summons and released.

Sheehan, whose son was killed in Iraq last year, is calling for the immediate return of troops from the region. Her 25-state tour is set to culminate Saturday with an anti-war march in Washington.

She gained prominence when she staged a 26-day protest near Bush's ranch outside Crawford, Texas.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2005, 05:58 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: NYPD Kick Sheehan's Fat Ass

grieving mother my ass. Attention seeking b*tch maybe but she hardly acts as a grieving mother. She has bastardized the memory of her fine son by her actions.

I love the NYPD.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 11:09 PM   #3
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:NYPD Kick Sheehan's Ample Buttocks

Apparently Sheehan is stuck on stupid.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:12 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: NYPD Kick Sheehan's Ample Buttocks

I award 10 bonus points to LRB for his seminal and accurate use of our new favorite tagline.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote