Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-19-2006, 08:49 PM   #81
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Boy, don't tell me the league wouldn't LOVE to have three Game Sevens this round.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2006, 08:50 PM   #82
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

could anyone please tell me when THE GAME is going to start? Perhaps in about 40minutes? the time difference is so confusing at times...
Old 05-19-2006, 08:50 PM   #83
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

It's ON!!!!
Old 05-19-2006, 08:50 PM   #84
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyNashty
anyone know if you can change your username easily without changing everything else ? Hate to keep using Nash in my name, but at least I didnt pick a Finley name way back when.
You are stuck with it. That's why player names are such a bad idea. Just ask TractorTrayloristheBestMavEver.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 08:50 PM   #85
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

it is about to roll
Old 05-19-2006, 08:51 PM   #86
chumdawg
Guru

Took sixteen seconds to get that whistle warmed up.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:51 PM   #87
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

why stack why?!!!!
Old 05-19-2006, 08:51 PM   #88
Drbio
Banned

Bennett Salvatore = Spur killer
Old 05-19-2006, 08:52 PM   #89
big_pth
Diamond Member

freakin diop
Old 05-19-2006, 08:52 PM   #90
germanwunderkind_41

germanwunderkind_41 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Josh and especially Devin need to get out of foul trouble and attack the rim. Dirk needs a huge night and the mavs have to play team ball! Just one game! Go get it!!!
germanwunderkind_41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 08:52 PM   #91
big_pth
Diamond Member

and the foul for dirk!
Old 05-19-2006, 08:52 PM   #92
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_pth
why stack why?!!!!
Because he is going to be a badass motherfarker and help us win this damn thing.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:52 PM   #93
DirtyNashty

DirtyNashty will become famous soon enoughDirtyNashty will become famous soon enough

DAMN IT DIOP, ya gotta make those!!
DirtyNashty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 08:52 PM   #94
Drbio
Banned

Eat shit Bowen.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:53 PM   #95
chumdawg
Guru

Tremendous effort by Dirk there. I hope it's going to be that kind of night. Bowen can't hold him if he's going to that. Finley certainly can't, and that's who started the game on him.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:53 PM   #96
big_pth
Diamond Member

man...Bill Walton is calling this game? I think I just threw up a little in my mouth...
Old 05-19-2006, 08:53 PM   #97
chumdawg
Guru

That's four out of the first five possessions with a whistle.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:54 PM   #98
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

lets get it started..nice dirk
Old 05-19-2006, 08:54 PM   #99
DirtyNashty

DirtyNashty will become famous soon enoughDirtyNashty will become famous soon enough

No kidding, he makes me ill.........
Old 05-19-2006, 08:55 PM   #100
DirtyNashty

Thats it Diop, just stand there........ For Gods sake, if you are going to have a foul called almost every trip down, then put SOMEONE on their ass!!
Old 05-19-2006, 08:55 PM   #101
Drbio
Banned

What? Timmah got called for three seconds?
Old 05-19-2006, 08:56 PM   #102
big_pth
Diamond Member

I find it amusing that Bill Walton can talk with his tounge imbeded in the rectum of the Spurs
Old 05-19-2006, 08:56 PM   #103
Drbio
Banned

Duncanpuss fouls Dirk.

See Duncanpuss whine.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:56 PM   #104
DirtyNashty

OMG they called a foul on Duncan!!
Old 05-19-2006, 08:56 PM   #105
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
I find it amusing that Bill Walton can talk with his tounge imbeded in the rectum of the Spurs
hahahaha....good one pth.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:57 PM   #106
chumdawg
Guru

Yep, Stack is loving the opportunity here.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:57 PM   #107
DirtyNashty

CHA CHING!!!
Old 05-19-2006, 08:57 PM   #108
big_pth
Diamond Member

ok...Stack...if you can do that some more...all is forgiven...
Old 05-19-2006, 08:57 PM   #109
DirtyNashty

bad shot Josh, drive it
Old 05-19-2006, 08:58 PM   #110
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
C'mon, now. He's equal opportunity. He's actually one of my two favorite color guys, Collins being the other.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:59 PM   #111
big_pth
Diamond Member

I wonder how many boardies are at the game or at the watch party...I am a few hundred miles away manning the baby monitor.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:59 PM   #112
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

dirk's crashing the boards early on
Old 05-19-2006, 08:59 PM   #113
DirtyNashty

Anyone else tired of the touch fouls by Diop?
Old 05-19-2006, 08:59 PM   #114
Drbio
Banned

Dampier knows how to get huge offensive rebounds.

Stack is playing Damn well right now.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:59 PM   #115
chumdawg
Guru

Damn, Fin can still elevate for that jumper.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:59 PM   #116
big_pth
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
C'mon, now. He's equal opportunity. He's actually one of my two favorite color guys, Collins being the other.
Bleh...nice jumper from Stack
Old 05-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #117
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

sssssstackhouse!
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #118
DirtyNashty

STFU Walton
Old 05-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #119
Drbio
Banned

Dirk - V - P ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Old 05-19-2006, 09:01 PM   #120
DirtyNashty

man, listen to that crowd!!! wish I was back in Dallas at the game......