Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2010, 09:20 AM   #1
mavsfan4lyfe201

mavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these parts
Default Jeremy Lin....

i havent posted on here in a while...but i have been all over the mavs news and summer games..

and this guy is impressive.. so impressive that it hurts to know the mavs FO wont sign him... due to all our tiny gaurds..

it just reminds me of how tired i am of all our or tiny shooting gaurds.

between terry barea and roddy we dont need them all, and it forced us to play butler at the 2, and howard at the 2 before him.

their all good players, but what team has all these small gaurds? its just not gonna win you a ring.

anyway, im on board with Lin, and id love to see terry and barea both take a walk, they cant D up anyone and its gotten old. sure Lin doesnt have any NBA experience, but when these asian players come along, once every 5 years, they are solid and they have a high IQ...and this guy attacks.. doesnt just settle to shoot it like the 2 midgets named above.

this guy is gonna get a shot somewhere, and were gonna regret not givin him a chance cause hes in our summer league....

thoughts everyone?
mavsfan4lyfe201 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 41mvp=funny bunny, bancad, ben&jerry's, cad vs chum, cadbane is always right, cadchokesondick, cadeatsshitcereal, cadhatesasians, cadreadsusatoday, chumbusey=oxygenthief, faking objectivity, getbackinthekitchenmary, getbackonyourkneescad, jeremy lin, jthig farted, lin = goat, lin-1 cadbane-0, mavsfanuofvagina, objectivehaterinhere, racism, return of the quack!, slow to admit, stuckonstupid, too many tags