Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-30-2005, 03:26 PM   #1
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road
Default Mark Aguirre to Mavs bench

What's everybody thoughts on Mark returning to Dallas as an assistant to Avery?
It seems Mark is very interested in returning home.

Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2005, 03:34 PM   #2
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Mark Aguirre to Mavs bench

THAT was a tease!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 03:40 PM   #3
bo319

bo319 is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Mark Aguirre to Mavs bench

Bring him back!

This will set things right with the basketball Gods. Bring him back and retire his jersey.
This could well work like when Tampa Bay brought Doug Williams back and went on to win the SuperBowl that year.
bo319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 03:48 PM   #4
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Wow. It would definately be a nice pickup. There were times last year when everyone thought Isiah would annoint him head coach of the Knicks.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 03:49 PM   #5
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

It's good to have a guy known for his defense coaching our guys.

But seriously. Aquirre had a heck of a post game. If Dirk could learn that stuff, it would be great.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 04:26 PM   #6
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

Ohh..I'm sorry. I thought everybody might have heard what I heard. I was listening to 103.3 ESPN and they had Mark on and he said that he would like to come back home and would love the chance to work with Dirk and Damp. I only caught the middle to end of the interview, but they made it seem that Avery has contacted the Knicks about wanting to talk to Aguirre about joining his staff. Either way, I would like to see him back hear.
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 04:30 PM   #7
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

AJ is certainly making the right decisions for me.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 05:14 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope he comes back. As strange as this might sound, if he does, our big men will get much better.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 05:37 PM   #9
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

After seeing what he did for Jermaine O'neal's post-game, I can't wait to see what he can do with Dirk.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 05:40 PM   #10
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure he rather work with KVH, Dirk, and Damp as oppsed to Mo Taylor, Jerome Williams, Malik Rose, and others. [img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img]

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 05:58 PM   #11
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road

Aguirre or Clifford Ray, one of them needs to be here next year working with the guys on the box.

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 07:20 PM   #12
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the rough

It sounds very good. Aguirre would help the Mavs a lot. Yes, bring him home!
Quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote