Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-30-2001, 10:02 PM   #1
Jordan23TX

Jordan23TX is on a distinguished road

Can we do anything with SHAQ ???? Geeez
Hopefully, Finley will get involved....Plus we cant let one of the spares have another career game...

J
Old 03-30-2001, 10:33 PM   #2
Jordan23TX

This game is a carbon-copy of the previous Laker losses. The Lakers
get big shots from everyone. They answer every run we make. Our best chance is when SHAQ is taken out of the game. When Bradley or Booth for that matter guards SHAQ everyone has to help sooooo much that all the other guys get WIDE OPEN looks...& against US ...they make em. Against the Clippers, Hawks.. etc.. they dont..
Old 03-30-2001, 10:46 PM   #3
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

I agree, we really don't have anyone who can guard Shaq 1 on 1, but what suck is that he's making his free throws. But what a game Dirk is having.
Old 03-30-2001, 10:59 PM   #4
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Damn scrubs are kicking our asses again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Down 52-63 early in the third.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 11:01 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and I'm TOTALLY diggin Booth!!
Old 03-30-2001, 11:06 PM   #6
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

It makes me sick the way Shaq can just knock people over with no call...what a bunch of freakin' hypocrites the league is...
Old 03-30-2001, 11:14 PM   #7
Jordan23TX

Had KOBE played we may be getting blown out.....We are givin up too many open shots..We are also undermanned.. ZhiZhi took a roster spot from Mark Bryant....Plus No Trent....Booth is out there with 5 fouls in the 3rd quarter...
Old 03-30-2001, 11:20 PM   #8
djb
Administrator

Eww what's that smell?

Oh yea..Eisley [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2001, 11:22 PM   #9
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Man, whatever the Mavs did in the locker room at the half SUCKED!!!
Old 03-30-2001, 11:27 PM   #10
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

very shitty output in the 3rd quarter. I smell an asswooping here.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 11:33 PM   #11
djb
Administrator

Personally I like our chances better WITH Kobe in the lineup. The guy's nothing but a flashy ballhog..the less touches Shaq gets, the better.
Old 03-30-2001, 11:43 PM   #12
djb
Administrator

Dirk shoots 0-3 at the line. Sums up the game right there.
Old 03-30-2001, 11:48 PM   #13
dallmav

its been bad. I would like to see what ekezie can do. hes 270 lb. Shaq would probably throw him around to
Old 03-30-2001, 11:54 PM   #14
dallmav

If we meet these guys in the playoffs, everyone better pray that shaq breaks a leg or something because we cant be him. We have no one that can slow him down, much less stop him.
Old 03-30-2001, 11:57 PM   #15
djb
Administrator

everyone better pray that shaq breaks a leg or something

I'm up for it if you are.
Old 03-31-2001, 12:00 AM   #16
djb
Administrator

Eight missed free throws tonight..gawd what's up with that? Mavs have been struggling at the line for a few weeks now.
Old 03-31-2001, 12:33 AM   #17
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Godd*mn it! Those stupid Lakers. Rebounding killed us tonight! Brian Shaw got 9 or 10 rebounds tonight... This is godd*mn horrible...
Old 03-31-2001, 08:29 AM   #18
IZZO

IZZO is on a distinguished road

mavs definitely laid an egg last night
Old 03-31-2001, 03:58 PM   #19
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

From the black ashes of defeat to the hated lakers a looming spectre of revenge will rise...

... An angry man with a black heart will wield his fury in evil vengeance. He towers like a giant at 7-6 and he plays with a red fire in his eyes. Players who would drive the lane know fear and respect when they think of this man. The Antawn Jamisons and Kevin Garnetts of this league alll feel a tinge of fear when they hear the dreaded name. The Dread Name Bradley...