Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-01-2001, 09:29 PM   #41
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Maxwell keeps up this improvement. He was pretty big tonight early on.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2001, 09:30 PM   #42
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

we are going to see zhi zhi on thursday against the hawks
Maxwell did look pretty good for a change. We definitely need him to step up to give nash some rest. Especially since eisley has been stinking up the place.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2001, 09:44 PM   #43
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

That was hardly the toughest win of the year, but I think it was easily the most entertaining... if national networks knew what was good for them, they'd jump on games like these. Two teams that love to run, score a lot of points, and not play great defense is just pure fun... 29 assists for the Mavs on the game. Booth was a stud, Dirk, Juwan, and Nash all played possessed tonight... I agree that Bradley was ineffective tonight, but that's largely because Vlade got a lot of terrible calls (like he always does)... I counted two blocks for Bradley that were whistled. Ah well, he won't get the respect he deserves until he wins the MVP next season and gets the new nickname "The Zoneman"...
Old 04-01-2001, 09:53 PM   #44
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I love Booth, but lets not get too caried away about the Bradley vs. Booth thing. Bradley is still a superior rebounder and shotblocker. For instance, Bradley went for 5 boards in 10 minutes. Booth got 4 in 15. Pretty good numbers from both if you ask me. Booth's minutes were really limited because of fouls. Still you can't argue with the fact that he is certainly helping out the team.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2001, 09:54 PM   #45
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Max finially contributed something. Its going to help us out considerably if we can get some productive minutes from him in the playoffs... especially with Eisley in his shooting slump.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 02:06 AM   #46
Magic13

Magic13 is on a distinguished road

<<begin vent>>

I missed the game this evening at it's regularily scheduled time and stayed up late to watch it on "Mavericks Rewind" at midnight.Boy was I upset to find that Baywatch was on from 11pm till midnight (which if fine with me) but at midnight the game was shown starting with the third quarter. I had heard that Calvin Booth started and Juwan Howard had gotten 25 points in the 1st half and I really wanted to see that.

Shame on you K*STR 49. You should really be honest with your fans and specify during your broadcast that you don't really broadcast the entire game during the rewind.

<<end vent>>

Anyway, Awesome game Mavs!!!

MFFL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Magic13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 07:18 AM   #47
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Yea K*STR never replays the whole game at midnight. You missed an awesome first-half performance by Howard! He and Webber really went at it, trading shots and keeping the score tight. He pretty much disappeared in the third qtr, but that didn't matter since Dirk started to light it up.

Oh and welcome to the board Magic13 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 10:33 PM   #48
Magic13

Magic13 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the warm welcome
Magic13 is offline   Reply With Quote