Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-04-2016, 10:56 AM   #1
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of
Default Kanter and Oladipo

I would call the Thunder and see what they want. Their plans just completely changed and we could get some decent players. We could take Kanters contract which is not horrible based on this years salaries...but only if we can get Oladipo.
He is a young player that didn't get proper chance in Orlandoand could be a very good player unde RC. Oladipo would give us great speed and slashing at the PG/ SG which would help with everything else an she could learn under Williams.

Williams/ Oladipo/ JJ
Matthews/ Simba/Oladipo
Barnes/ Simba
Dirk/ Kanter
Mejri/ Kanter

And we still have some room for next year
Old 07-04-2016, 10:57 AM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Kanter is available but he's a bad fit for us

I'm not sure they're shopping Oladipo
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:00 AM   #3
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

They are not shopping the rest of their team when they have the hope that WB signs next summer his five year max...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:10 AM   #4
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

I am not sue their team fits as well without Durant. I think they will look to make changes.

Kanter is really a PF/C so I think he would do well under RC but Oladipo would be the main prize.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:14 AM   #5
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt they do an entire firesale. I could see them shop Kanter not Oladipo.

To quote you: He is a young player that didn't get proper chance in Orlandoand could be a very good player

This is why they keep him.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:28 AM   #6
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

i don't see why they'd trade either. Kanter's value is pretty high and Oladipo's is too. We have nothing worth trading for either. It would be a waste of a phone call.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote