Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 01-06-2017, 02:53 PM   #1
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Yes, I have to admit that his aggressive attitude was much more than what I've seen of Fultz. He's got the CP3 look/playstyle and doesn't mind the contact. That's encouraging.

Smith definitely looks more explosive/ aggressive, but bear in mind Fultz is significantly longer. Smith has a 6'3'' wingspan, Fultz 6'9''.

Less talked about by us as a prospect is Jayson Tatum on the loaded Duke team. He's averaging 16/7/2 on 42/26/84 shooting. The thing that stands out to me is his excellent free throw percentage and his defense (two blocks & two steals a game).
Old 01-06-2017, 04:05 PM   #2
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Smith definitely looks more explosive/ aggressive, but bear in mind Fultz is significantly longer. Smith has a 6'3'' wingspan, Fultz 6'9''.

Less talked about by us as a prospect is Jayson Tatum on the loaded Duke team. He's averaging 16/7/2 on 42/26/84 shooting. The thing that stands out to me is his excellent free throw percentage and his defense (two blocks & two steals a game).
My only concern with Tatum is he gets his points in the same spots as Barnes does. From what little I've seen of him anyway. I'd take him of course I'd just be slightly concerned with how well they would play together going forward.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote