Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 01-17-2017, 11:51 PM   #1
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
The more I watch Jackson the more I think he should stay in school for another year. He's an old Freshmen and still living on a lot of hype so I'm sure he'll come out but he has McClemore type bust written all over him.
I can live with the lack of shooting but he just isn't assertive enough for a top 2 player coming out of HS. I know Kansas has extremely good guards that lead the team but Jackson should be more involved for the supposed level of talent that he is.
Josh handles the ball well but I don't see a significant upgrade from DFS if we take him and I just don't see a ceiling even close to Barnes' level in him.
Oh I was just playing devils advocate. I haven't seen enough of him to know. Definitely think he's more assertive than McLemore who doesn't seem to really enjoy the game too much. I just hope we take BPA whoever that may be. Regardless of position.

Has anybody seen the 7ft Center from Creighton?! Very intriguing. Reminds me of a new age-y more athletic Brad Daughterty
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 10:50 AM   #2
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post

Has anybody seen the 7ft Center from Creighton?! Very intriguing. Reminds me of a new age-y more athletic Brad Daughterty
He can certainly run the floor well and seems to have good hands. I like the aggression and it looks like he has the frame to add a lot of muscle. Even a nice little jump hook.

Seems more athletic than Daugherty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e1xK1nn0sE
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote