Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-20-2007, 05:16 PM   #1
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future
Default Your Pre-Game Ritual

Alright all, the playoffs are upon us. I'm not normally a superstitious guy, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to win. We all know JET eats chicken before games along with sleeping in the opponents shorts the night before, Stack has his gummy bears, and Marquis mixes a couple purple pills with a few shots of Patrone. Like the players, I have my own prepping for playoff games. My system goes a little like this:

Wear a Mavs jersey/shirt/sweatshirt
Eat a good and filling meal at one of the following: Wing Stop, Bone Daddies, or Snuffers. Campisi's was part of that list, but the Mavs were losing, so I had to stop going there.

This year I think I'm going to add in popping open a cold one during the pregame. This might not help the Mavs, but it sure will help me take the ups and downs better.

So whats your system?
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2007, 05:25 PM   #2
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I usually wear my mavs shorts under whatever normal clothing I'm wearing for the day.
I have to bust out my Mavs Nike practice tee. I wore that for every playoff game last year.

That's about it for me.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 05:33 PM   #3
HighTechDave

HighTechDave is on a distinguished road

I'm going to get drunk, and burn some Road Kill on the grill,,,
HighTechDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 05:40 PM   #4
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

mavs t-shirt;
absolutely no distractions;
one beer post game following a win;
two beers post game following a loss.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:23 PM   #5
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

For me, I pretty much just wear some sort of Mavs gear on gameday and watch the game without distractions. Also, I sometimes listen to some pregame "pump up" music.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:25 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

sex with a gay man..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:36 PM   #7
fsadallas

fsadallas is on a distinguished road

get drunk, helps with ups and downs

fsadallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:09 PM   #8
HighTechDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
sex with a gay man..
getting drunk helps you forget, according to Warrior Fans

Old 04-20-2007, 09:17 PM   #9
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

Ok.. mine is a little weird.. I wear my Dirk jersey t-shirt on gameday unless I'm working. If we lose a game, then the next game I have to wear my Devin jersey t-shirt, cause ya know the Dirk one lost it's mojo and it has to be recharged haha.
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:47 PM   #10
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

I don't shower on Mav game days. i shower after the mavs game. more than two beers regardless of the outcome.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:51 PM   #11
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsadallas
get drunk, helps with ups and downs
I tried that last year, but it became quite difficult to follow the game. I was so lost.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:56 PM   #12
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

I usually count my white blood cells.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:40 PM   #13
HighTechDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
I usually count my white blood cells.

ok, that was "funny rite thar, I tell ya"

just watch the game and forget all the wierd superstitions.

(rabbits foot is on the stick shift right now)

Old 04-20-2007, 11:48 PM   #14
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

I typically shave my chest hair pre-game, but that gets difficult to do every other day, so I usually just end up with really bad razor burn all over my chest. Then I feed my cat.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:52 PM   #15
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I usually give the remote control to my wife, so I can't throw it at the tv every time Devin Harris gets punished for playing defense or Dirk gets whacked in the head with no call.

(I broke my remote in the conference finals last year.)
Old 04-21-2007, 04:28 AM   #16
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

my pre-game ritual is... sleeping.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:15 AM   #17
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

, shave, shower.

also, i stretch...

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-21-2007 at 03:25 PM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:01 PM   #18
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Punch midgets, snort Ajax, punch dwarfs, snort whatever that stuff under my stove is, have sex with punched-out midgets & dwarfs, snort whatever else I can fit in my nose, pass out, catch the score in the morning...

(don't judge me!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:25 PM   #19
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

In fear that it will kill it's ability to secure a win I cannot disclose this information.
Old 04-21-2007, 03:40 PM   #20
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

[Alexamenos]QUOTE=one beer post game following a win;
two beers post game following a loss.[/QUOTE]
Me:
one six pack before game with a win;
two six packs before game with a loss.

one six pack after game whether a win or a loss.

Last edited by left texas; 04-21-2007 at 03:43 PM.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 09:06 PM   #21
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
sex with a gay man..
ROFL
Old 04-21-2007, 11:41 PM   #22
fsadallas

fsadallas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
I tried that last year, but it became quite difficult to follow the game. I was so lost.
its actually harder to remember the game the next day too

fsadallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:57 PM   #23
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

i have way too many weird superstitions with my friends about watching the games. let me say this though, we were only able to watch games 1 & 2 of the finals together, then my friend who hosted the parties went on vacation so we moved them to another guys house...

we all know what happened. dont worry everyone, this year we're bringing all the traditions back (except we wont all be back until the second round)
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 01:12 AM   #24
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

no eating/drinking during games.
sitting in same spot when we're on a good run. then move if not.
no going to toilet if we're doing good. (pissing away mojo is bad) q=)

wear mavs shirt under dress clothes to work.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:16 AM   #25
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Have none. Always wear some sort of mavs shirt, that's about it. The bigger the game the more juked up I get.

Last year was so tense that I'm almost dreading tommorrow night. The ups and downs of the series are really tough.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 06:36 AM   #26
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Adjust the alarm-clock to 4 am. Stand up, get a coffee, get exited. After the game - go to school.

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 09:39 AM   #27
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in
Adjust the alarm-clock to 4 am. Stand up, get a coffee, get exited. After the game - go to school.
just in case you got the time wrong: tipoff is at 3.30 am. http://www.premiere.de/premweb/cms/d...ba_aktuell.jsp

Last edited by Pongo; 04-22-2007 at 09:40 AM.
Pongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 08:25 PM   #28
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting ready to jazz it up by watching the "Rebellion" video. The high-quality one I downloaded. Suckas.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 08:33 PM   #29
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I like to hang from a chandelier like a mad ape and play field hockey with my twig and berries.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 09:24 PM   #30
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

..getting ready by watching Mississippi Burning.

Last edited by Murphy3; 04-27-2007 at 09:26 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:51 AM   #31
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Today, I will grill out on the grill, have a few cold ones, and kept an eye on this board. I will start the game setting at the bar on a stool and if we are having trouble I will move to the couch and sit on the end of it. That usually does the trick. Go Mavs!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:00 AM   #32
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Wear my JET Jersey and eat a good meal before the game, since I will be to busy screaming at the tv to eat during the game.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #33
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I wear a different Dirk Jersey throughout each playoff game.

(I have 8)

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:40 PM   #34
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I attend the local cat fight.... it always does the trick. Some idiot always brings a Bobcat, which my cat specializes at beating that a$$.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:46 PM   #35
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

Wings, friends, and lots of beer.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:51 PM   #36
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Jack off to porn, 12.5 minutes before the game.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:58 PM   #37
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

I play basketball in my yard before the game and imagine myself as Dirk, JET, Bass, Kidd, and Barea.
Old 04-18-2009, 05:01 PM   #38
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
I play basketball in my yard before the game and imagine myself as Dirk, JET, Bass, Kidd, and Barea.
you hit a turn-around-one-foot-euro-fade-away, punch michael finley in the nuts, dunk it off of an assist to yourself and then take an ill advised 3?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:11 PM   #39
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I always read the posts in the GDT sometime before tipoff.

And I can happily report that is done for tonight. And mavs777 you are disturbing.
Old 04-18-2009, 05:16 PM   #40
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
you hit a turn-around-one-foot-euro-fade-away, punch michael finley in the nuts, dunk it off of an assist to yourself and then take an ill advised 3?
I do the fade-away, and the Terry 3 and then the Barea drive, and the Bass jumpshot, and if my hoop is at 8ft I do the Bass dunk.

For Howard.... nothing really.