Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-29-2008, 02:54 AM   #2361
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm sinking in horrid denial about the Mavs trading Harris....I've tried to be as positive as possible about it but good lord.....27 points 9 assists and 1 turnover? Another dagger into my heart....

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 03-29-2008 at 02:55 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2008, 03:10 AM   #2362
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Yeah, harris's numbers as of late have really annoyed me. I want him to succeed, but I find myself wishing he doesn't put up too big of numbers so I can feel a little better about this trade... lol

these numbers have to make avery's seat even hotter!!
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:07 AM   #2363
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
Memphis beats the Lakers in LA. What a crushing loss for the Lakers this late in the season. Kobe ends up with 53 points. I think he had 51 at the end of 3 quarters but only managed 2 in the 4th.
Come on man. You need to party a little harder. The Lakers lost to Memphis! How great is
that. Everyone should go to hxxp://www.janeironation.5gigs.com/archive.html and watch the
last 4 minutes of this game. How Darko kills them inside, a guy named Lowry shutting down
Kobe, it's a joy to watch. There's not enough Laker hate on this forum.

Last edited by Dim499; 03-29-2008 at 08:09 AM.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 06:02 PM   #2364
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

plenty of Laker hate here.

How can you not love
Kobe going off for 53points on 37 shots, 10 rebounds, and 3 steals and still not winning...
Lakers losing AT HOME to the team they took advantage of...
and another loss by the Lakers dropping them to the 3rd spot.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-29-2008 at 06:04 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 06:22 PM   #2365
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it might have been part of the bargain.

"Ok, we'll give you our star player for nothing but when we play you in March, you have to lose"
Old 03-29-2008, 07:11 PM   #2366
WayOutWest
Golden Member

WayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499
There's not enough Laker hate on this forum.
Why hate a team that owns the Mavs? Oh wait, just answered my own question.

"Lakers hate causes blindness"
WayOutWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 09:01 PM   #2367
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Amare Stoudemire with 33 Points and 14 rebounds. Another great output.

Poor little Devin nets 11 for the Nets with 7 Ass.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:57 PM   #2368
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayOutWest
Why hate a team that owns the Mavs? Oh wait, just answered my own question.

man u sound liek a lakers fan
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:00 PM   #2369
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Mike Finley is beastin'.....
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:04 PM   #2370
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Mike Finley is beastin'.....
even getting all the rolls.
Old 03-30-2008, 01:10 PM   #2371
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Spurs are dominating with 64% shooting and only 1 TO. Sometimes, I wish I was a Spurs fan. If only my family moved a couple miles south...
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:12 PM   #2372
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

18 pts for Fin in first half
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:25 PM   #2373
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINATOR
even getting all the rolls.
Yea two of his shots rolled in. I was waiting for him to shoot from half court to see how hot he really was lol. Parker and Finley are 13-15 from the floor lol. Wow. Its getting ugly for Houston. One turnover for the whole team?
Old 03-30-2008, 02:22 PM   #2374
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

And the Spurs are releasing their parade route on tuesday morning....

Seems like every year they just roll into the playoffs without a care in the world. They look awesome today.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:29 PM   #2375
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

spurs looked like a finely tuned machine. rockets couldnt be farther from it today. just one of those games i guess.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:31 PM   #2376
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

When Mike was in Dallas I remember that guy having the best looking jumper in the league. Glad he's finally gearing up for the post season.

Spurs were dominant today. I don't know if the Spurs are this good or the Rockets are this bad. I'd like to think the latter is wrong since they just came off of a 22 game winning streak but damn they looked horrible today. T-Mac didn't look right. He attacked the basket effortless but his jumper was not there. That shoulder looked to really be bothering him.

The West is just amazing. Seems like it was a week ago when the Spurs were 7th in the West. Now they're #1.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:34 PM   #2377
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Scola looked good out there in the 1st half. I know the Spurs had to hate to give up on him. Do they ever miss in the draft? Scola? Barbosa? Ginobilli? Parker? Amazing how they draft with the worst picks in the draft.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:35 PM   #2378
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
And the Spurs are releasing their parade route on tuesday morning....

Seems like every year they just roll into the playoffs without a care in the world. They look awesome today.
There has really been no one to ever stand in their way since the ShaqKobeKobeShaq collapse. And no one in the east has come close to ever standing up to anyone in the west except for Detroit that one year.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:04 PM   #2379
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs were dominate today. They had some miscues on defense in the 1st half but came out smothering in the 2nd half. And the offense was clicking for everyone.

Finley had about a 2-3 week stretch where he couldn't buy a basket but here's his numbers for the last 7 games. This includes the egg he laid on Easter against Dallas.

29 min
58% fg
47% 3pt
91% ft
14 ppg
3.7 rpg
Old 03-30-2008, 03:09 PM   #2380
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Bad game, I'm moving on. Some bad calls though (like the flagrant on Bobby Jackson).

Spurs were dominant though. Good game by them.

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 03-30-2008 at 03:10 PM.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 03:28 PM   #2381
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
Spurs were dominate today. They had some miscues on defense in the 1st half but came out smothering in the 2nd half. And the offense was clicking for everyone.

Finley had about a 2-3 week stretch where he couldn't buy a basket but here's his numbers for the last 7 games. This includes the egg he laid on Easter against Dallas.

29 min
58% fg
47% 3pt
91% ft
14 ppg
3.7 rpg
Pretty impressive. Especially since he went like 0-8 in that Dallas game?
Old 03-30-2008, 05:33 PM   #2382
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Miami 4 - Boston 23

What is the english word for such a ... thing ?
Old 03-31-2008, 12:04 AM   #2383
Dave McNulla

Dave McNulla has a spectacular aura aboutDave McNulla has a spectacular aura aboutDave McNulla has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack
Bad game, I'm moving on. Some bad calls though (like the flagrant on Bobby Jackson).

Spurs were dominant though. Good game by them.
they'll retract it. doesn't matter, game was in the bag at that point.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:23 PM   #2384
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Did someone just see Shaq bringing the ball upcourt and passing it to Iverson at the end? That was so funny.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 09:31 PM   #2385
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Miami with a season-high (it seems, but i could be wrong) 85 points in an embarrassing blowout loss to Indiana....

Last edited by spreedom; 03-31-2008 at 10:13 PM.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 09:38 PM   #2386
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Seems phx can't even beat Denver for us.... yay.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:41 PM   #2387
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Seems phx can't even beat Denver for us.... yay.
Not over yet. Denver shot lights out. Suns around 30%.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:43 PM   #2388
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching the espn gamecast.. did Amare just get thrown out? And Denver's already up by about 20?

great
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 09:48 PM   #2389
Fidel
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I'm watching the espn gamecast.. did Amare just get thrown out? And Denver's already up by about 20?

great
No he just tangled up with Nene and both got a tech.

Lead cut to 13.
Old 03-31-2008, 10:50 PM   #2390
Fidel
Diamond Member

Suns just made a nice comeback in the 3rd. Fun game to watch. Kinda makes up for not being able to watch the Mavs.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:14 PM   #2391
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Nash is beasting : )

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:15 PM   #2392
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Hahah the guy said "Nash should have won it last year to" the MVP

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:18 PM   #2393
Fidel
Diamond Member

This is easily the best non Mavs game I´ve seen all year. Two great offensive teams playing at playoff level with very high intensity. Nash was hit in the mouth by Carter in the 3rd and after that he just went crazy. Got 34 now I think with 8 3pointers.

Suns running away with it. 28 point swing in the second half so far. Suns shoot around 85% in the 4th. Still a couple minutes to go. Really a great game.

Last edited by Fidel; 03-31-2008 at 11:22 PM.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:41 PM   #2394
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Goddamn! The nuggets suck!! They just blew a 20 point lead and ended up getting blown out.

Last edited by LSMF; 03-31-2008 at 11:42 PM.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:10 AM   #2395
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Nice, the Nuggets blow the lead and the Suns give us some help.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:19 AM   #2396
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Thank you Phoenix!

Now, SA and Phoenix, please win again tomorrow (Tuesday).
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:22 AM   #2397
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Amare
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:27 AM   #2398
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Amare - 41 pts / 14 reb
Nash - 36 pts / 8 ast
Shaq - 20 pts / 12 reb

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:53 AM   #2399
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
BLACK JESUS!!!!!

AMEN
Even though it's a frightening photo and Amare's tattoo is rather irreverent, this was the first thing I thought of when I saw the Suns won with Amare's 41. MavsX is in my head.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 04-01-2008 at 03:19 AM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:57 AM   #2400
phxsuns

phxsuns is a jewel in the roughphxsuns is a jewel in the roughphxsuns is a jewel in the roughphxsuns is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Amare - 41 pts / 14 reb
Nash - 36 pts / 8 ast
Shaq - 20 pts / 12 reb
DOMINATION!

All of them were beasting. Denver didn't know what hit them. We most likely will lose tommorrow thanks to our idiot coach playing 7 players, but for tonight I couldn't be more excited as a fan. The most thrilling game of the season by far. When this team plays up to its capabilities no one can stop us.

To see the look in the eyes of Denver's players were awesome. Nene and Camby gloating, staring down Amare in the first. Only to get murdered by him in the second half. Don't awake the beast.

Nash had the best game he's had all season, and thats saying a lot. He D'ed up Iverson in the second half, and took over when we were struggling. What a player, what a leader, what a MVP.

Last edited by phxsuns; 04-01-2008 at 05:04 AM.
phxsuns is offline   Reply With Quote