Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 08-19-2003, 11:38 PM   #81
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all
Default RE: Who Do You Go With: Chad or Quincy?

come on guys, this is getting old. Filthy likes Quincy, and Doc likes chad. No need to attack each other. you two need to start a seperate thread named "Filthy and Doc's thread about the state of the Cowboys QB's", because ya'll tend to ruin every thread started about this topic. And hell it's only the preseason, i can't imagine what ya'll do during the regular season.
Old 08-19-2003, 11:40 PM   #82
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who Do You Go With: Chad or Quincy?

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
I'm through with it. I have nothing else to say t you Bio. I'm not the type of person who gets his jollies off by bashing other posters. Its useless. Its not only a waste of time but its useless. You have called me ignorant, stupid, and a Qboner. I'm suppose to laugh at that? What? You know whats funny is that you think people are laughing at me but have you noticed I have yet to call you out of your screen name? You don't like Quincy. Thats fine. Bash Quincy all you want but don't get me and Quincy confused. We are both black yes, but don't ever disrespect me over a debate. Its easy to talk shit on the computer because you will never see that person in the flesh. No way I could stand for someone disrespecting me like that when first of all they don't eve know me. Anyhow, i'm through with it. I have no reason to post in this thread if it doesn't relate to football or Quincy or Chad.
Now I understand. You introduced your true feelings. You brought up race. This has never been about race and I think you know that. We've had that discussion before. Please don't try to introduce that into this. It only weakens further your stance. Holy cow have you gone way off base at this point.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 11:41 PM   #83
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: Just211
come on guys, this is getting old. Filthy likes Quincy, and Doc likes chad. No need to attack each other. you two need to start a seperate thread named "Filthy and Doc's thread about the state of the Cowboys QB's", because ya'll tend to ruin every thread started about this topic. And hell it's only the preseason, i can't imagine what ya'll do during the regular season.

Did you bother reading the thread Just211? I hardly like Chad. I just feel he has more potential to win than Qspare. Does noone read the critique at all? I wish we could afford to cut Hutchisuck and Qpathetic. They both suck eggs. What's not to understand about that statement? I just got sick of one guy praising the greatness (that is lacking) in one of the suckiest QB's to ever play the game of football. Besides, it is now apprent to me the source of his passion for Qnobody. It was race. I didn't see it coming and it is unfortunate that it had to be entered into the topic. It certainly was a one sided thought in the above thread.
Old 08-19-2003, 11:46 PM   #84
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:
I'm through with it. I have nothing else to say t you Bio. I'm not the type of person who gets his jollies off by bashing other posters. Its useless. Its not only a waste of time but its useless. You have called me ignorant, stupid, and a Qboner. I'm suppose to laugh at that? What? You know whats funny is that you think people are laughing at me but have you noticed I have yet to call you out of your screen name? You don't like Quincy. Thats fine. Bash Quincy all you want but don't get me and Quincy confused. We are both black yes, but don't ever disrespect me over a debate. Its easy to talk shit on the computer because you will never see that person in the flesh. No way I could stand for someone disrespecting me like that when first of all they don't eve know me. Anyhow, i'm through with it. I have no reason to post in this thread if it doesn't relate to football or Quincy or Chad.
Now I understand. You introduced your true feelings. You brought up race. This has never been about race and I think you know that. We've had that discussion before. Please don't try to introduce that into this. It only weakens further your stance. Holy cow have you gone way off base at this point.

Lol BIO, I wasn't calling you a racist. I was stating that I don't mind you bashing Carter but leave me out of it is all I was saying. I should edit it but I don't feel like it. I wasn't stating anything about race I was just stating what was on my mind. As you have stated I don't proofread so alot of things come out that shouldn't. Oh well.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 11:52 PM   #85
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Quote:

Did you bother reading the thread Just211? I hardly like Chad. I just feel he has more potential to win than Qspare. Does noone read the critique at all? I wish we could afford to cut Hutchisuck and Qpathetic. They both suck eggs. What's not to understand about that statement? I just got sick of one guy praising the greatness (that is lacking) in one of the suckiest QB's to ever play the game of football. Besides, it is now apprent to me the source of his passion for Qnobody. It was race. I didn't see it coming and it is unfortunate that it had to be entered into the topic. It certainly was a one sided thought in the above thread.

I wouldn't expect a redneck-esque comment from you Bio. I tryed to stop this thread but I didn't see you state that it was about race. You must've edited it. Its not about race at all. Its about who the better qb is. Let me ask you or anyone on this site anything. Have I ever praised Carter? Its simple as that. Have I praised him? Hell no. BIO, you don't know me so dont judge me. Simple as that. You have a real problem with disrespecting people Doc. That is so childish.

1996-2005
Old 08-19-2003, 11:53 PM   #86
Drbio
Banned

I didn't take it as you calling me a racist by any means FFM. I just said it is now apparent to me where your passion for Qspare comes from. Race. I have no problem with you hoping that a black player succeeds. That you are black doesn't mean much to me in the discussion points. But I would much rather converse with you when race wasn't a factor at all. I can respect your choice of favorite player as I said a couple times above. My point is easy to understand. Both QB's suck. Qtard sucks a little more. Your passion for arguing comes not from performance but from a racial identity and I have no problem with that, but it pretty much ends the discussion because I won't be sucked into a racially charged debate.
Old 08-19-2003, 11:54 PM   #87
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

doc i read the threads, and you do throw a token chutch sucks too at the end of your 'Qshit is the worst ever" posts. TOKEN, just TOKEN it's pretty obvious. And your arguments are weak. you say Quincy is not a QB, and is an "athlete" and should be a DB, when he is clearly not athletic enough to play any other skill postion except QB. Also you say he lacks the mental game, when there has been only one game to prove this (the Arizona game). He melted down, and that was more from off the field pressure.
You obviously get your rocks off by picking on Carter, and irrating posters such as FFM. You know i favor Carter, and i can't stand watching Hutch, but you don't see me, or others who don't care for Hutch bashing him. WE simply state he fumbles too much, and has no presence or the accuarcy he is claimed to have. there are no posts in which the are stooopid ass nicknames about hutch, and repeating he is stupid.
Last year you said you were for whatever QB could win, but Quincy has a good game, and you turn the bashing up. It's obvious you have some kinda fetish with either Carter, or with pissing FFM off.
Old 08-19-2003, 11:59 PM   #88
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
I didn't take it as you calling me a racist by any means FFM. I just said it is now apparent to me where your passion for Qspare comes from. Race. I have no problem with you hoping that a black player succeeds. That you are black doesn't mean much to me in the discussion points. But I would much rather converse with you when race wasn't a factor at all. I can respect your choice of favorite player as I said a couple times above. My point is easy to understand. Both QB's suck. Qtard sucks a little more. Your passion for arguing comes not from performance but from a racial identity and I have no problem with that, but it pretty much ends the discussion because I won't be sucked into a racially charged debate.

How do you know the reason why I want Carter qb over Hutch is because of race? Why does Aexchange want Carter over Hutch? Why does Just211 want Carter over Hutch? Why do you want Hutch over Carter? I imagine race has something to do with that correct? No it doesn't. You feel Hutch is the better qb. Thats fine. I feel Carter is the better qb. Why? He has shown me alot more than Hutch. I don't care what race these guys are. Its about what they do on the field. I need to change my icon.

1996-2005
Old 08-20-2003, 12:01 AM   #89
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
doc i read the threads, and you do throw a token chutch sucks too at the end of your 'Qshit is the worst ever" posts. TOKEN, just TOKEN it's pretty obvious. And your arguments are weak. you say Quincy is not a QB, and is an "athlete" and should be a DB, when he is clearly not athletic enough to play any other skill postion except QB. Also you say he lacks the mental game, when there has been only one game to prove this (the Arizona game). He melted down, and that was more from off the field pressure.
You obviously get your rocks off by picking on Carter, and irrating posters such as FFM. You know i favor Carter, and i can't stand watching Hutch, but you don't see me, or others who don't care for Hutch bashing him. WE simply state he fumbles too much, and has no presence or the accuarcy he is claimed to have. there are no posts in which the are stooopid ass nicknames about hutch, and repeating he is stupid.
Last year you said you were for whatever QB could win, but Quincy has a good game, and you turn the bashing up. It's obvious you have some kinda fetish with either Carter, or with pissing FFM off.
It's obvious you have no idea what I think. Regardless of what you may say, my shots at hutch are true. He sucks right now. A veteran QB should have been in place when they signed him so he could develop. Same could be said about Qspare. Neither had that luxury though so the point is moot. I like tossing out the Qsucks type comments, because to me, the guy is horrible and deserves the names. I do feel he is too mentally challenged to pick up the QB plays, reads, etc. I also think he is a good athlete who could succeed at DB, but he will never amount to anything at QB. It is hardly a rock off type issue. It's just a fact. I guess the Qtard fans need to stick together. As for your statement: "there are no posts in which the are stooopid ass nicknames about hutch, and repeating he is stupid", you should once again go back and read the thread. I will stipulate that Qtard has a tremendously higher number, but to blatantly distort the truth like you just did is wrong. As for the second part, I don't think hutchisuck is stupid. I think he understands the game better than Qspare, but that he cannot react as quickly as Qdoofus. Also, your comment "And your arguments are weak. you say Quincy is not a QB, and is an "athlete" and should be a DB, when he is clearly not athletic enough to play any other skill postion except QB" is confusing. Why is he not good enough physically to play QB? I certainly never said that. I've said he cannot throw well and I said he is too stupid to play QB. He is a tremendous athlete or he wouldn't be playing NFL football. His body type is exactly the type a cornerback should have. With a little seasoning he could make a nice career in the defensive backfield. As a QB he is washed up. That is hardly contradictory.
Old 08-20-2003, 12:01 AM   #90
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:

OMG. Wow. I can't believe i'm not the only one seeing this.

1996-2005
Old 08-20-2003, 12:04 AM   #91
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Quote:

How do you know the reason why I want Carter qb over Hutch is because of race? Why does Aexchange want Carter over Hutch? Why does Just211 want Carter over Hutch? Why do you want Hutch over Carter? I imagine race has something to do with that correct? No it doesn't. You feel Hutch is the better qb. Thats fine. I feel Carter is the better qb. Why? He has shown me alot more than Hutch. I don't care what race these guys are. Its about what they do on the field. I need to change my icon.

AEx, Just211 and others have never gone out of their way to add in their posts that "We are both black yes". It is very apparent that race is an issue to you. It isn't to me. Carter's talent level is not as good as Hutchisons talent level. Skin color has nothing to do with talent ad because of that, your comment was out of place and indicative of your thoughts and feelings. Come on, admit it and move on. The thread is dying anyways.
Old 08-20-2003, 12:08 AM   #92
Just211
Platinum Member

doc, you're right, i have no ideal what your thinking, but your constant and silly insults about Carter makes you lose a little credibilty in the argument. I have had no trouble with your posts, but i quit taking them serious when all the name calling started. YOU might think it's cute, but have you ever heard of overkill.
Old 08-20-2003, 12:08 AM   #93
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

AEx, Just211 and others have never gone out of their way to add in their posts that "We are both black yes". It is very apparent that race is an issue to you. It isn't to me. Carter's talent level is not as good as Hutchisons talent level. Skin color has nothing to do with talent ad because of that, your comment was out of place and indicative of your thoughts and feelings. Come on, admit it and move on. The thread is dying anyways.

BIO, are you playing around? If you are going to quote me do it correctly. As a matter of fact would you like me to quote my whole damn topic?

Quote:

To anyone who thinks I like Carter over Hutch because he is black here is my whole thread. If I offended anyone I apologize by that comment. It was more of a joke than anything. Doc, why not post the whole thread? Why take something out of text? I said I didn't mean anything by that comment so just move on. If I did why would I lie over a message board? I'm afraid the internet police will get me?

1996-2005
Old 08-20-2003, 12:11 AM   #94
Drbio
Banned

There is no intent to decieve FFM. If anything you have underscored the point. That part that I quoted is out of place. It does nothing to support your post. It only shows that race is an issue with you. That's all. Race is hardly a joking matter don't you think? You thought that in the big race discussion a while back. Why change now? And by the way...please do not lie in your posts. You lied when you said you hadn't called me out with my screen name, yet conveniently forgot your post about Doc hanging on Hutch's d*ck. I guess selective memories are best when basic knowledge is lacking.
Old 08-20-2003, 12:16 AM   #95
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
There is no intent to decieve FFM. If anything you have underscored the point. That part that I quoted is out of place. It does nothing to support your post. It only shows that race is an issue with you. That's all. Race is hardly a joking matter don't you think? You thought that in the big race discussion a while back. Why change now?

LMAO. I don't remember anyone joking about race on this board and I replied saying that race is no joke. You are probaly taking me out of text then also. No race is not a joking matter. I apologize for that. I did in the previous post. If I offended anyone I apologize for joking about race. I didn't know it would bring this much tension towards the comment. If someone white would say "The only thing me and Bradley have in common is that we both are white". Is that any different than what I said?

1996-2005
Old 08-20-2003, 12:18 AM   #96
Just211
Platinum Member

doc, please stop editing your post, and adding content. you're starting to confuse me.
Old 08-20-2003, 12:18 AM   #97
Drbio
Banned

Again, I did not think you were being offensive in that remark, I just said it shows the origin of your passion for Qcrappy. This is not hard to understand. A third grader could understand this.
Old 08-20-2003, 12:18 AM   #98
Just211
Platinum Member

Why don't you guys call a truce until after the Steeler game.
Old 08-20-2003, 12:19 AM   #99
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
doc, please stop editing your post, and adding content. you're starting to confuse me.
Sorry about that. It of course doesn't change my point, I was just adding a thought and another post hadn't been made yet so I thought I would edit the last post
Old 08-20-2003, 12:19 AM   #100
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
There is no intent to decieve FFM. If anything you have underscored the point. That part that I quoted is out of place. It does nothing to support your post. It only shows that race is an issue with you. That's all. Race is hardly a joking matter don't you think? You thought that in the big race discussion a while back. Why change now?

LMAO. I don't remember anyone joking about race on this board and I replied saying that race is no joke. You are probaly taking me out of text then also. No race is not a joking matter. I apologize for that. I did in the previous post. If I offended anyone I apologize for joking about race. I didn't know it would bring this much tension towards the comment. If someone white would say "The only thing me and Bradley have in common is that we both are white". Is that any different than what I said?
You changed the way in which race was used. If you are going to backtrack, please do so with equivalent statements.
Old 08-20-2003, 12:20 AM   #101
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Hutch sucks and thats a fact. Gets paid 4 million dollars to have BIO all up on his dick because he isn't playing well on the field. If he was playing well i'd give him his props.

Nope sorry Doc. No namecalling done there. Please try again.

1996-2005
Old 08-20-2003, 12:21 AM   #102
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Hutch sucks and thats a fact. Gets paid 4 million dollars to have BIO all up on his dick because he isn't playing well on the field. If he was playing well i'd give him his props.

You're kidding right? Are you really that ignorant?
Old 08-20-2003, 12:22 AM   #103
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

BIO continues with the name calling. Suprising.

1996-2005
Old 08-20-2003, 12:23 AM   #104
Drbio
Banned

For someone who had nothing else to say to me you sure are posting a lot FFM. I guess you can't remember your thoughts from one post to another.

To use your standards...there is no name calling. I only asked a question. Are you really that ignorant?
Old 08-20-2003, 12:25 AM   #105
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

please really can we stop or take this to pms or something...you both are beginning to look silly.
Old 08-20-2003, 12:25 AM   #106
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You're kidding right? Are you really that ignorant?

I can be ignorant, stupid, a qboner, or a idiot but Hutch still sucks. I don't care what you call me Hutch is going to still suck. And no i'm not kidding. There i no name calling there. Oh let me guess I called you a Gets paid 4 million dollars to have BIO all up on his dick because he isn't playing well on the field. If thats name calling than yes.

1996-2005
Old 08-20-2003, 12:27 AM   #107
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
For someone who had nothing else to say to me you sure are posting a lot FFM. I guess you can't remember your thoughts from one post to another.

To use your standards...there is no name calling. I only asked a question. Are you really that ignorant?

Yes I am. I am ignorant for replying to your posts that aren't even sports related anymore.

1996-2005
Old 08-20-2003, 12:27 AM   #108
Drbio
Banned

Had he read the thread about a 50 posts ago he would have realized that I think Hutch sucks. Instead, his boner for Qspare interfered with his ability to think rationally.

And, as Rhylan (I think) posted in another thread...noone is forcing anyone to read it.
Old 08-20-2003, 12:32 AM   #109
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mandyahl
please really can we stop or take this to pms or something...you both are beginning to look silly.

I not only want to apolgize to you but to everyone on this site for having to read this trash that I was apart of. I tryed to stop it on the 2nd page but it still managed to go to a 3rd page so thats my fault. I'll admit that. I feel bad for even arguing with someone who is still managing to call me out of my name over some guys who probaly wouldn't even backup in the NFL.

1996-2005
Old 08-20-2003, 12:34 AM   #110
Drbio
Banned

I apologize that you had to read FFM's posts too.
Old 08-20-2003, 12:37 AM   #111
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
I apologize that you had to read FFM's posts too.

I agree. I'm sorry for everyone having to read my trash.

1996-2005
Old 08-20-2003, 02:10 PM   #112
DNNF
Golden Member

DNNF will become famous soon enoughDNNF will become famous soon enough

Yall two should just go to a the ring and duke it out. This shit is getting stupid and wasting bandwidth.

DNNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 02:43 PM   #113
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Damn. This is a lot of arguing about two guys that wouldn't start for most Arena League teams.

Far be it from me to intervene if two people want to go at each other, but it seems like you could pick something better to argue about.

Old 08-20-2003, 03:20 PM   #114
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Damn. This is a lot of arguing about two guys that wouldn't start for most Arena League teams.

Far be it from me to intervene if two people want to go at each other, but it seems like you could pick something better to argue about.

It started out being a debate and turned into personal insults. Thats all.

1996-2005
Old 08-20-2003, 03:28 PM   #115
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

take it to pm's fellas.

last warning or the thread gets locked.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 03:41 PM   #116
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road

I think Parcell's should pull some strings, and try to get Drew Bledsoe from the Bill's. It seems everyone who has every worked with him in the past is dying to get on this Cowboy's team. I guess it wouldn't matter anyways; until they beef up the offensive line no quarterback would be able to show full potienal, and that's probably why they are stuck between 2 overacheviers. I will have to admitt I like Romo looks good with this team for the distant future.
Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 04:38 PM   #117
DNNF
Golden Member

DNNF will become famous soon enoughDNNF will become famous soon enough

Why would the Bills let Bledsoe go? He had a pretty good season for them last year. The history of Parcell is that he never have an outstanding QB where the qb is the leader that carries the team. He only need a QB who doesn't make dumb mistake like QCarter or Hutch where one keep throwing int and the other couldn't hold on to the ball for his dear life.

DNNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 04:41 PM   #118
Drbio
Banned

The early portion of the thread was fine. It was only after one poster couldn't generate a coherent reply that it became difficult.
Old 08-20-2003, 04:44 PM   #119
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
The early portion of the thread was fine. It was only after one poster couldn't generate a coherent reply that it became difficult.

Oh godd.........

1996-2005
Old 08-20-2003, 04:50 PM   #120
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Quote:

Oh godd.........
spell checkers are wonderful things......