Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-07-2024, 12:09 PM   #1
LukaMagic
Golden Member

LukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2 View Post
If Lebron opts out, what do you think of him joining the Mavs. But few conditions:

Mavs draft Bronny
Lebron understands his role as not the primary. I know Kyrie said there is no heirarchy but there always is.

I think Lebron would get a ring for sure.

If you were the GM, would you do it? Very tempting.
I think that the question is very improperly put. It is not and it will not be a matter of Lebron opting out AND THEN joining some other team (including the Mavs). Those things are part of the same package and of the same negotiation and calculation, including the thing with his son.

Mavs are definitely an interested party (to the Lakers) in regard to Lebron and his future. And that is because the Mavs have Luka and Kyrie. What other huge star could Lakers possibly court to ensure some sort of 4-6 years of solid ring chasing. There is Luka and then there is who else?

Greek freak? (I don't think so). (No longer).
Jayson Tatum? (I don't think so). (He's not that caliber. Not even close. Plus Boston is probably never gonna let him go to f. Lakers).
Who else?
SGA? (I don't think so).
Jokic? (I don't think so).

Who else could possibly dramatically change Lakers' fortunes for the better? I don't see any other one name that can definitely do that apart from Luka Doncic.

And there was news about Kidd being linked with the Lakers. What Lakers are doing is FISHING FOR POSSIBILITIES TO LURE LUKA INTO LA. Personally, I don't think Luka should go there while Lebron is still there and that is because of the rotten set up and culture surrounding Lebron that they have there. It would be a wasted year. I don't think Luka should associate himself with Lebron like that.

Lakers would probably love to somehow trick Lebron into leaving all the while luring Luka into LA. For them that would be some sort of a GOLDEN DREAM SCENARIO. And they would GLAAADLY use Bronny in that regard. Everyone knows Bronny is a nobody player, who happens to be tied to Lebron due to family relations. That has a potential to turn into some major shit show of rather incredible proportions.

Not sure what Lebron can do. He can't give up on his son with all the things he's said about him. And he doesn't want to end his career somewhere miserably.

I see only Mark Cuban as a true big winner in all of this. Mark Cuban has a way of extracting GREAT VALUE out of shit like this. I think that's a big reason why he loves basketball so much.

ps Mark Cuban WOULD explore the possibility of getting Lebron CHEAPLY while recruiting Bronny too. BUT THAT WOULD BRING LEBRON FAMILY NONSENSE STRAIGHT INTO DALLAS. That would create A SHIT SHOW OF AN ATMOSPHERE. It would ruin the whole set-up that Dallas has. Just going through press conferences would be UNBEARABLE.

pps Lakers are seeking to offload Lebron ANYHOW THEY CAN. What they have over there is SOOOO ROTTEN. And it is not nice to act like that towards one of the NBA's greats.

ppps Lebron is a princess. And he would come to Dallas with his whole castle, and cross-continental geopolitical issues and relations involving a major princess.

pppps Lebron is not a player. He is a contingent.

ppppps Lebron is not a franchise. He is the league.

pppppps Bronny is not a prospect. He is a __________.

Last edited by LukaMagic; 05-07-2024 at 12:32 PM.
LukaMagic is offline   Reply With Quote