Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-12-2004, 03:57 PM   #41
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:cows vs vikings0 Gameday Thread

Wow. This offense seems to still not be worth a damn.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2004, 04:00 PM   #42
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
?
What in the hell? The offense hasn't punched it into the end zone yet, but your comment is ignorant at best. The offense has dominated the game to this point in time. The line has been dominant. The QB has been solid. George hasn't been bad. The receivers have made plays. The play calling has been aggressive except when in the red zone. Are you watching the game?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 04:02 PM   #43
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: cows vs vikings0 Gameday Thread

ouch....that did not look so hot.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 04:10 PM   #44
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
?
What in the hell? The offense hasn't punched it into the end zone yet, but your comment is ignorant at best. The offense has dominated the game to this point in time. The line has been dominant. The QB has been solid. George hasn't been bad. The receivers have made plays. The play calling has been aggressive except when in the red zone. Are you watching the game?

Yea i'm watching. And it's 3-7 and the Cowboys are losing. I saw this same thing last season. We danced around for a bit and still couldn't score in the endzone. In order to win you have to score some damn points. I'm more impressed with a touchdown rather than a field goal but that's just me.

1996-2005
Old 09-12-2004, 04:12 PM   #45
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

the first put looked pretty awesome.
that kid can punt!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-12-2004, 04:15 PM   #46
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
FilthyFinMavs Wow. This offense seems to still not be worth a damn.
Yea i'm watching. And it's 3-7 and the Cowboys are losing. I saw this same thing last season. We danced around for a bit and still couldn't score in the endzone. In order to win you have to score some damn points. I'm more impressed with a touchdown rather than a field goal but that's just me.[/quote]
so you've seen enough after acouple drives to say the offense is no good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] ...*sheesh*

Old 09-12-2004, 04:20 PM   #47
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
FilthyFinMavs Wow. This offense seems to still not be worth a damn.
Yea i'm watching. And it's 3-7 and the Cowboys are losing. I saw this same thing last season. We danced around for a bit and still couldn't score in the endzone. In order to win you have to score some damn points. I'm more impressed with a touchdown rather than a field goal but that's just me.
so you've seen enough after acouple drives to say the offense is no good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] ...*sheesh*[/quote]

"This offense seems to still not be worth a damn. "

Keyword is seems. For me it takes about half a season to know whether or not how good a team is. Watching almost two quarters now this offense still seems as if they can't get into the endzone. It's just my opinion though. Nothing fact about it.

1996-2005
Old 09-12-2004, 04:20 PM   #48
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Did anyone just see the hit that Roy WIlliams put on MOSS? holy crap he knocked him the fawk out!
Old 09-12-2004, 04:23 PM   #49
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
FilthyFinMavsIt's just my opinion though. Nothing fact about it.
I know.

Old 09-12-2004, 04:23 PM   #50
sike
The Preacha

where is that #1 defense?

Old 09-12-2004, 04:25 PM   #51
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
FilthyFinMavsIt's just my opinion though. Nothing fact about it.
I know.
That's good to know.

1996-2005
Old 09-12-2004, 04:26 PM   #52
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FFM - It's just my opinion though. Nothing fact about it.
We've tried to tell you this for years...
Old 09-12-2004, 04:27 PM   #53
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
Ummm, ok.

1996-2005
Old 09-12-2004, 04:31 PM   #54
sike
The Preacha

that catch was rather fortunate for the Vickings.....great pass.

Old 09-12-2004, 04:35 PM   #55

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

touchdown!!! WTG terry glenn
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 04:35 PM   #56
dirk2003

dirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to all

WOOOOHOOOOO

TERRY GLEN!!!!
Old 09-12-2004, 04:35 PM   #57
sike
The Preacha

WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! TOUCHDOWN GLENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-12-2004, 04:37 PM   #58
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Analogy - Mavericks and Cowboys - Who needs redzone/paint scoring? We have perimiter shooting/passing!
Old 09-12-2004, 04:39 PM   #59
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Nice ass throw and catch by Vinny and Glenn. I see Glenn still has it.

1996-2005
Old 09-12-2004, 04:40 PM   #60
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Fabulous catch. Interesting that we had the ball all that time in the first & only came up w/3 & we get the TD in like 20 sec.
Old 09-12-2004, 04:45 PM   #61
Murphy3
Guru

The Cowboys got rather conservative for some reason once they got inside the 10-15 yard line.
Old 09-12-2004, 05:02 PM   #62
sike
The Preacha

newman was crying about offensive interference....did anyone see that? or did he just get beat?

Old 09-12-2004, 05:05 PM   #63
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Haha! I was just complaining that we never have any long returns. Yay.
Old 09-12-2004, 05:05 PM   #64
sike
The Preacha

awesome return by Lee....that kid needs to get the ball in his hands whenever possible....good things seem to happen when hes got it!

Old 09-12-2004, 05:06 PM   #65
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Nice ass throw and catch by Vinny and Glenn. I see Glenn still has it.
And Q-caine couldn't have done that. Stiull not giving Vinny props I see. Figures. You can get off Q-caines nutsack, he's gone now.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 05:07 PM   #66
Drbio
Banned

Great return.....62 yards.
Old 09-12-2004, 05:07 PM   #67
Drbio
Banned

Uh oh.

Gurode is down.
Old 09-12-2004, 05:07 PM   #68
sike
The Preacha

Lee with a 13 yard run....feed him.

Old 09-12-2004, 05:08 PM   #69
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Uh oh.
Gurode is down.
Bull Crap.

Old 09-12-2004, 05:08 PM   #70
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Quote:

Sadly, it's probably going to take years more for him to get this.
Old 09-12-2004, 05:10 PM   #71
Drbio
Banned

"I should know beter than to have a punter as a holder. It's my fault."

- Bill Parcells at halftime
Old 09-12-2004, 05:10 PM   #72
sike
The Preacha

Lee with a 62 yard return and two consecutive first downs.....

Old 09-12-2004, 05:11 PM   #73
Drbio
Banned

Lee is showing a little Cowboy pride out there. Nice.
Old 09-12-2004, 05:11 PM   #74
Drbio
Banned

TOUCHDOWN RASHARD LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2004, 05:11 PM   #75
ames7
Diamond Member

You know? I like this Lee dude.

First NFL TOUCHDOWN!
Old 09-12-2004, 05:12 PM   #76
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Idiot.
Old 09-12-2004, 05:14 PM   #77
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:
Idiot.
now doc,..........................you did not have to idiot capitalize it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-12-2004, 05:15 PM   #78
Drbio
Banned

Sorry. My bad.....I meant <u>IDIOT.</u>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-12-2004, 05:16 PM   #79
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Is Rashard Lee moving his way to the front of the depth chart?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 05:16 PM   #80
Drbio
Banned

He is playing with heart and all out which Parcells loves.