Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-10-2023, 10:55 AM   #1
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Well it's strange anyone would be skeptical of the 10th pick when we just drafted a full time contributor at 37.

Now, FA is another story. Will they finally do something significant other than just trying to keep Kyrie? And will Cuban even pay for Kyrie what you know it'll cost to keep him?
Yeah unless it?s a bonafide vet defensive stopper and/or rim protector, I?d keep the pick in a heartbeat. I know we don?t draft often but guys these days can be immediate contributors when you?re drafting that high. Mavs like to draft projects so we aren?t used to guys like Hardy.
Old 04-10-2023, 11:54 AM   #2
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Yeah unless it?s a bonafide vet defensive stopper and/or rim protector, I?d keep the pick in a heartbeat. I know we don?t draft often but guys these days can be immediate contributors when you?re drafting that high. Mavs like to draft projects so we aren?t used to guys like Hardy.
Absolutely agree. I just tend to think the Mavs will push for that first and would be more than happy to make the pick. They still have to have someone like a guy so much in order to make that trade, as wouldn't the Mavs have to make the pick in order to trade since the KP conveyance still looms?
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote