Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-19-2009, 10:56 PM   #161
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

Phoenix and Spurs just lost. Mavs are getting closer to the lead in the West who would have thougt that with all these injuries.
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2009, 11:45 PM   #162
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
Iverson might be going to knicks
THe only way that could be more poetically fitting (in and Edgar Allen Poe sort of way) is if Isaiah Thomas was still in charge there.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:50 AM   #163
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylus View Post
The Suns are winning for a number of reasons that none of you have talked about:

1) Bench production, primarily on defense. Despite being a bunch of no-names, guys like Jared Dudley, Lou Amundson, and Goran Dragic are playing great defense and are building leads rather than losing them.

2) Alvin Gentry is coaching these guys to play defense, unlike Mike 'Antoni. Amare and Nash are playing the best defense of their lives, and as a team they're holding opponents to a ridiculously low FG percentage in the 4th quarter. They're getting stops when they need them and executing on offense in the clutch.

3) Despite the size disadvantage, the Suns are outrebounding teams because of a "gang rebounding" philosophy instituted by Alvin Gentry. The reason why Frye and Amare have low rebounding averages is because they're boxing out effectively for the wings, Grant Hill and JRich. Hill and JRich have more rebounds this season than any other 2-3 combo in the league.

4) Because there are 3 or 4 players attacking the glass on every possession, the Suns are getting far fewer fastbreak points. In previous years, this would have hurt, but the Suns are also executing very well in the half-court. Amare is scoring off isos, JRich and Grant Hill can both create their own shot, and Nash can do anything he wants with the ball.

This is not the '06-'07 Suns team. The superstars are the same, but the personnel around them is much different.
You can tell yourself it's not the 06-07 team all you want, but that team scored well in the half court also. As long as the Suns are playing in this offensive system and with these personnel, they are not going to be able to beat quality defensive teams (or teams with good centers--i.e., the Lakers) in the playoffs. They could get to the conference finals if they're lucky, but it stops there.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 11-20-2009 at 01:55 AM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:18 AM   #164
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
You can tell yourself it's not the 06-07 team all you want, but that team scored well in the half court also. As long as the Suns are playing in this offensive system and with these personnel, they are not going to be able to beat quality defensive teams (or teams with good centers--i.e., the Lakers) in the playoffs. They could get to the conference finals if they're lucky, but it stops there.
Any team that is good enough to get to the conference finals has a good chance to advance past the conference finals.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:27 AM   #165
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXperience View Post
Phoenix and Spurs just lost. Mavs are getting closer to the lead in the West who would have thougt that with all these injuries.
During the Lakers game the play by play guy mentioned that the Suns have lost 15 straight games on TNT. Hard to believe.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:44 AM   #166
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Any team that is good enough to get to the conference finals has a good chance to advance past the conference finals.
Unless we're defining "good chance" as something above maybe 20%, I couldn't disagree more. As you well know, the NBA is all about matchups, and the Suns match up very, very poorly against their most likely conference finals opponent.

Old 11-20-2009, 04:04 AM   #167
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

If they had at least a 20% chance yet, I wouldn't be real comfortable saying conclusively that their luck "stops there."
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:22 AM   #168
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXperience View Post
We would be #1 without that stupid freethrows...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:20 PM   #169
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I can't wait til we're full strength and balling all over everybodys punk Azzesessseszzzes!!!!1111
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:58 PM   #170
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

There arent many teams that scare me in the West if we played them in a 7-game series. Any team in the league can beat any other on any given night (even the Nets will have a few in the win column by the end of the season), but I am not scared at all of the Suns. They are raining threes at a ridiculous rate while otherwise playing ball at a sub-playoff level. At some point the Suns will stop hitting threes at a 46.2% clip and will become a perfectly mediocre team. They may be averaging 111ppg, but they are allowing opponents to score 107ppg on them so if they face some defensive opposition or just have an offnight shooting, they can easily be toppled.

Spurs are always dangerous and we will need to address some defensive issues when Parker returns. Lakers are the only truly scary team in the West as far as Im concerned though. When they are healthy they are a deadly combo of inside and out. Nugs haven't shown anything this year that scares me and if anything it looks like they took a step back.

I think Portland may be legit. What they dont have is veteran wisdom, but every statistic so far (in the first sixth of the season) has shown them to be a solid defensive team that can win despite having a league-average offense. #1 FG defense, #5 3 point defense, #2 in rebounding differential, #6 in bpg. If they improve their offensive efficiency they may a concern but right now their lack of experience and average offense make me doubt they will make too large a splash in the playoffs even if they are defeinitely headed toward a berth.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-21-2009 at 01:01 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:06 PM   #171
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Two random former-Mavs observations:

Brandon Bass looks to be the 11th man on the Orlando Magic. He got a DNP-CD last night and his minutes have plummeted since Lewis came back. He probably wants a do-over on that contract right about now.

Segana Diop has played five minutes all season. Five minutes. His only statistical contribution for the season is two turnovers. He's very clearly the 12th man on the roster, behind some 21 year old backup center that I've never heard of.

That is easily the worst contract in the NBA, right? I don't know what's more mind boggling: the fact the we gave him that contract or that Charlotte traded for it after seeing a third of a season of him last year. With the current team playing so well, I'm going to focus on the fact that Donnie found a way to offload that horrendous contract, and try to forget the fact that he drew it up.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 11-21-2009 at 03:07 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #172
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

blazers lol
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:43 PM   #173
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Two random former-Mavs observations:

Brandon Bass looks to be the 11th man on the Orlando Magic. He got a DNP-CD last night and his minutes have plummeted since Lewis came back. He probably wants a do-over on that contract right about now.

Segana Diop has played five minutes all season. Five minutes. His only statistical contribution for the season is two turnovers. He's very clearly the 12th man on the roster, behind some 21 year old backup center that I've never heard of.

That is easily the worst contract in the NBA, right? I don't know what's more mind boggling: the fact the we gave him that contract or that Charlotte traded for it after seeing a third of a season of him last year. With the current team playing so well, I'm going to focus on the fact that Donnie found a way to offload that horrendous contract, and try to forget the fact that he drew it up.
From what I recall nobody else was knocking down Bass' door to give him $4MM? I think we offered him less but I'm not sure how much he'd be playing on a healthy Mavericks team either. A player like Bass has to take the money when it's there.

It is good to see Orlando get such a small return on the the $10MM they're spending on Bass and Gortat. Speaking of which, his PER is down from 17.04 last year to 11.86. Not saying that's what we would have gotten out of him because there's at least a chance that he'd perform better with more consistent minutes. For whatever reason he's not performing like a $6MM player for them.

I didn't think Diop's contract was that bad when we signed him. Not that I thought he was worth the full MLE but you normally have to overpay by a million or two to lure another teams FA. But since he signed that deal he's played like a vet min. guy. If it's not the worst contract in the league it's in the discussion.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:40 PM   #174
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I still like this kid...he really speaks his mind.

Quote:
BABY BULLS Chicago's Joakim Noah, after the Bulls' loss to the Lakers:

"It felt like a varsity team compared to a JV team. I was tired as hell, and I was looking around on the court and nobody from the Lakers even broke a sweat."
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:13 AM   #175
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X-Y7...layer_embedded

That's ridiculous.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:37 AM   #176
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Psh, Will Ferrell can hit that shot too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c3Bm3S-0hg
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #177
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

D-Wade missed a one-handed dunk in the first quarter of tonight's game and instead of positioning for a rebound, as the ball flew directly to a teammate in the corner who launched a three, he just turned and walked away slowly, mumbling sth about a push-off that probably never happened, without even looking how that play develops. He got lucky that his teammate hit the three. Nonetheless, he is such a sissy!
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 04:25 AM   #178
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

wtf vanilla ice (J.Williams) playing like hes AI last night? didn't think he still had game or at least have the fire to be hot like that.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #179
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Wade does the Marbury:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/3-is-onnnnnnn
Old 11-27-2009, 10:35 PM   #180
LonghornDub

Clyde Drexler doing his usual homer thing on the Rockets-Spurs broadcast. He's blabbering about how Kyle Lowry has "shut down" Tony Parker, approximately 3 possessions after Parker had scored easily on 3 straight possessions in the 4th.

Old 11-27-2009, 10:46 PM   #181
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Paul Pierce is such a little bitch. He goes up for the dunk, knees Bosh in the nuts, then has the nerve to look down on him. Him and Garnett are the biggest douches in bball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGuWgCps4Kw

BEAT LA

Last edited by badfish22; 11-27-2009 at 10:46 PM.
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:55 PM   #182
LonghornDub

Spurs on the verge of an epic fold.

Old 11-27-2009, 11:02 PM   #183
LonghornDub

Nope, they'll win. For their first road win of the season. Good one.

Old 11-27-2009, 11:12 PM   #184
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
Paul Pierce is such a little bitch. He goes up for the dunk, knees Bosh in the nuts, then has the nerve to look down on him. Him and Garnett are the biggest douches in bball.

Their alternate jerseys have black text instead of white text. Wow, that's creative.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:32 PM   #185
sefant77
Guru

Quote:

Heinsohn is a blind asshole too, how he is laughing in the replay even he saw Bosh is hurt. Remember anyone this (0:40): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjU3nvru9wA
Old 11-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #186
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

come on, memphis!
Old 11-27-2009, 11:58 PM   #187
sefant77
Guru

Nets will lose to the Kings and fall 0-16. Then they play the Lakers and after that they play us for a historical 0-18. Why i see us losing that game?
Old 11-27-2009, 11:59 PM   #188
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
come on, memphis!
the game was 42-17 at one point lol

if the Grizz choke this away...

BEAT LA
Old 11-28-2009, 12:57 AM   #189
fluid.forty.one

blazers lol
Old 11-28-2009, 12:57 AM   #190
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Bass now with 4 consecutive DNP- Coach's decision
Gortat averaging only 17mpg

Those two combine for 20mill in salary/tax, btw

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-28-2009 at 12:57 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:18 AM   #191
sefant77
Guru

If it needs a new guy like A. Wright to step up, u know your team is trash:

Or he was too used with Dallas. Anyway great to see that there are tons of problem on Toronto. Bosh should be dying to play for a great veteran team.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/articl...-game-attitude

Quote:
Wright, in the lead-up to the Raptors first meeting with the Celtics this season, criticized unnamed teammates for their lack of focus in preparing for games. And he said he appealed to team captain Chris Bosh to deliver the message.

Wright said he told Bosh, "'Hey, you've got guys in here eating popcorn, joking around before the game. And we go out there and lose by 40. It's a direct result of what's going on before the game. Guys not coming in with the right mind frame."

Wright, the 25-year-old in his fifth NBA season, was speaking of Toronto's 35-point loss in Charlotte on Wednesday, and his words appeared to resonate in some corners of the locker room.

"Good comment," said forward Amir Johnson, 22, of Wright's assessment.

Said Sonny Weems, 23: "We do fool around a lot. And it tends to carry over into the game, and that's something that needs to change."

Last edited by sefant77; 11-28-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Old 11-28-2009, 02:44 AM   #192
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

The more I think about it why can't Bosh come in here and be our Pau Gasol and win us a ring?
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:58 AM   #193
badfish22
Golden Member

Wow, Wright impressed me with those comments. Props.

Going from a hard working and serious organization like the Mavs to an underachieving one like the Raptors probably made him say something. Someone has to stand up and get those losers attention. They got a lot of talent.

BEAT LA
Old 11-28-2009, 03:11 AM   #194
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Wow, Wright impressed me with those comments. Props.

Going from a hard working and serious organization like the Mavs to an underachieving one like the Raptors probably made him say something. Someone has to stand up and get those losers attention. They got a lot of talent.
They got talent but the mix-up of it just sucks.

Bosh, Bargnani, Hedo, Calderon, thats complete sucking defense. Their inside defense sucks with Bosh and Bargnani, they stink at the perimter with Calderon...

With that roster they dont go anywhere. And they have a locker room issue. I read in a Raptors forum that allready JO and Marion told such things too.

Last edited by sefant77; 11-28-2009 at 03:12 AM.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:34 AM   #195
badfish22
Golden Member

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/1...g-back-Iverson

I would loooove this.

Seeing Iverson back in a Sixer jersey would be awesome.

BEAT LA
Old 11-28-2009, 03:39 AM   #196
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Seeing Iverson in a jersey would make me want to kick whatever screen I saw him on.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:57 AM   #197
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/1...g-back-Iverson

I would loooove this.

Seeing Iverson back in a Sixer jersey would be awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNcY-xn65rU

awesome vid of his return to philly

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:54 AM   #198
sefant77
Guru

Louis Williams is out long and a team that give Willie Green minutes can give it to Iverson too
Old 11-28-2009, 11:29 AM   #199
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

The Grizzlies have been playing really well lately.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:17 PM   #200
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Wanted to see how the Cavs did against the Cats to see how they would respond against us and man...I don't understand why the Bobcats AREN'T doing that great. You have three guys who are interchangeable with defensive and offensive priorities. I wish Gerald Wallace was on the Mavs
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, bagdoucheclutchfest, cadbane=exaggerator, crawford bros finals mvp, gay tags, i'm the clutchest, mavsbansuxcadbane, tag clustershag, ur the clutchest d-bag, you´re a clutchebag