Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-23-2005, 08:28 AM   #1
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default Great response to possible libel suit

Sources within HBO say the sitcom “Entourage,” a Marky Mark Wahlberg-inspired tale of a rising movie star and his pals, is seeking an actor to play a powerful renegade online movie-gossip maven.
Herc -

They are working on casting an episode right now. They're searching for a comedian to play "Harry Knowles" -- Apparently there's a real who's who of comedians cracking at it, trying to play Harry.

The part is allegedly a badly written unfunny part that isn't nearly mean or funny enough - but producers are apparently worried that Harry will sue, so they plan to change the name from "Harry Knowles" as it is in the script.

Here is Harry Knowles' response:
Quote:
"Pussies!” roared Knowles in an exclusive interview with Ain't It Cool: Coaxial News. “They totally have my permission to roast me. Go on, make my mama cry! As for actors to play me? My pick is Eric Stoltz in a fat suit. Guillermo Del Toro. or lastly Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Or maybe Elijah Wood. Maybe Jack Black could do it, or that guy from RUN RONNIE RUN that was a little drunk his own self."

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links