Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 08-01-2008, 03:21 PM   #41
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Great we should have taken Sac up on their Artest-Howard offer.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 03:34 PM   #42
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

All I can do is laugh.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:42 PM   #43
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

haha awesome. exactly the responses i was expecting. thx for anyone who went on to read it, i do appreciate it, cause i try to take the time to read everyone's posts on threads i am interested in.

as for paragraph breaks, that is my mistake, and i was in a zone of writing, and i apologize for making it hurt anyone's eyes, because i should have split it, you are totally right.

as for people thinking i shouldn't exist, or shut the f up, or whatever responses were there, that makes me happier than ever, cause i know i'm correct with at least some of my points, however extreme they may be.

i despise change. in everyway possible, i despise change. life, basketball, whatever. and while i'm saying this, of course im trying to upgrade every part of my computer. but honestly, everyone is so damn quick to jump on getting rid of him. and yes, i did read about his reckless driving. so what? he is younger than half of us here, and yes, although he should be a professional in every way possible, he is still young, as are so so so many athletes in this world.

anyway, i love everyone for hating me and wating me to go away, cause i will never ever go away. and the very few people who still have faith in the team we have, God bless you. to the others, like some ass said before to me in a post, "May God have mercy on your soul". onE soN
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:44 PM   #44
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I do not want you to go away. I respect your opinions although I feel that they are inaccurate.

Contact Me
Old 08-01-2008, 03:45 PM   #45
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

And this is the response I was waiting for from you because:

:P
Journal Staff Report

Published: August 1, 2008

Updated: 33 min. ago

Former Wake Forest basketball player, and current Dallas Mavericks star, Josh Howard was arrested just before midnight on Thursday.

Police say he was racing at U.S. 421 and Silas Creek Parkway. He was pulled over by police and taken to the Magistrate's Office in Forsyth County.

Howard was charged with speeding, reckless driving and racing. He was released from the magistrate's office on a written promise to appear in court on Sept. 23.

An officer was checking for speeders and southbound Business 40 and Silas Creek when Howard was stopped while driving a black Lexus, according to WGHP/FOX8. It was not immediately clear whether Howard owns the car, the TV station said.

There was another person "competing" in the race with Howard, but that person was not charged. It was unclear why.

Howard, who used to play for Wake Forest University, is in Winston-Salem this week for a basketball camp sponsored by his foundation.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:19 PM   #46
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

/trade value

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:33 PM   #47
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the trade value Underdog

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:50 PM   #48
alby
Guru

guess we're stuck with him guys.

Contact Me
Old 08-01-2008, 04:59 PM   #49
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Why not trade him for Artest right now? Isn't the Houston deal on hold for two more weeks anyways? Howard is better than BJax

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:10 PM   #50
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Because they are reportedly giving a 1st rnd pick as well.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:45 PM   #51
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

We'll throw in some of JHo's stash. I dunno, the difference between BJax and JHo is more than a late first rounder to me... Unless they expect Artest to ruin Houston into a lottery team.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:52 PM   #52
SMC0007
Guru

yeah, throw in his stash and maybe because apparently thats some killer stuff with the way he's acting.

But I'm not sure how far apart the two of them are anymore. BJAX has always killed us it seems.

Last edited by SMC0007; 08-01-2008 at 05:52 PM.
Old 08-01-2008, 06:33 PM   #53
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=LVkL5ssDbT8
Old 08-01-2008, 06:42 PM   #54
slowmo

slowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really nice

The only chemistry JHoudini is interested in is the kind you smoke, drink, inhale or snort!
Old 08-01-2008, 06:48 PM   #55
slowmo

slowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really nice

Can't wait to hear what Galloway will say. "Ha Ha Haaaa. We can't wait to get him back on our show! This is too good to pass up! The next interview could give us stuff that we can use for years!

I heard Gavin Maloof was seen having the party of the decade after getting rid of Artest and not trading for JHo!
Old 08-01-2008, 06:57 PM   #56
slowmo

Jay Leno will have a field day with this. He is probably planning on how he can get JHo to race him and see who has the fastest Lexis!

Stock car fans should be hearing about a new game of skins called Maximum Rides where they have four guys racing for the money! Jay Leno, Robert Redford, Newman, and JHo will be the first contestants. Each lap will be worth $50,000. Ties for the laps roll over. The race is for 100 miles or whoever outruns the cops the furtherest. They will use paparatzi as check points. The first episode was taped this week and JHo was the first to get caught. Sounds like Lexis needs to put more racing options available if they want to keep the celebrity crowd as customers!