Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-26-2023, 02:50 PM   #1
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Pretty Sad when Mark Williams and PJ Washington bully you inside b2b games

Also DSJ begged the mavs to sign him even for a minimum contract and they refused

Team was devoid of defenders and basically told a solid defender we don't need you lol

Even if you fire Kidd the big man upstairs Mark Cuban is still owner and as of right now dude is probably one of worst owners at roster building in the NBA

He's loyal to guys like Powell and thj while guys like Brunson are shown less love for their contributions

Think about it Powell and THJ somehow got 2nd contracts from cuban but Brunson couldn't get one.

That's a not a coaching problem that's an ownership problem
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 02:54 PM   #2
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Cuban = Jerry Jones

Kidd < Avery Johnson

Hornets > Mavs

Nuff said.
Old 03-26-2023, 02:59 PM   #3
Amarelooms

Amarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Cuban = Jerry Jones

Kidd < Avery Johnson

Hornets > Mavs

Nuff said.
Cowboys are better. I?m looking forward to their season unlike the Mavs
Amarelooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 06:48 PM   #4
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarelooms View Post
Cowboys are better. I?m looking forward to their season unlike the Mavs
Cowboys fn suck, like always.

Mark Cuban sucks

Jkidd sucks.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 03:01 PM   #5
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cuban = Jerry Jones

Kidd < Avery Johnson

Hornets > Mavs

Nuff said.
Cuban hasn't even been Jerry Jones

The Cowboys value their draft picks and they usually hit on their picks

The issue with them has been subpar coaching as opposed to roster building

But despite their sub par coaching they still wins games

Cuban also has more business interest than Jones. The Cowboys are Jerry's main priority

We can't say that about the Cuban anymore when it comes to the mavs
Old 03-26-2023, 03:53 PM   #6
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Cuban = Jerry Jones

Kidd < Avery Johnson

Hornets > Mavs

Nuff said.
Hard to argue, except Kidd had the team playing very well before the trade, and before everyone got injured. People forget that. I'm not sure Kidd is the problem here, although he also appears to not be the solution. But yes Mavs are currently clearly < Hornets; and Hornets are very bad. Not even mad...just sad. FO screwed this team up. I think Kyrie might have thought about staying here, but not now, and that's actually a good thing, even though he is not the problem. But only way out of this is to reconstruct the team through a sign and trade with Kyrie. Maybe that was the idea all along (and they just couldn't say so publicly)? Absolutely best scenario for that would be with LA, but does AD want out that bad (or in on Mavs?)?

Also, unless the Mavs are somehow the most valuable franchise in the NBA, or close to it (they're not), then Cuban << Jones. They have different goals, though. Cuban wants to win, but doesn't know how. Jones wants to win, but he wants to make money a lot more. Were we not in the salary cap era, Jones would be an awesome owner, but then so might Cuban.

Last edited by BigDog63; 03-26-2023 at 03:54 PM.
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 03:38 PM   #7
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Went back and looked at that technical on Luka

Just dumb mental approach

No need need to complain dude just let it go and get back on defense

That was a very unnecessary tech because he could have easily shrugged it off and kept playing

Let's see if cuban protest that to
Old 03-26-2023, 04:07 PM   #8
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas is allergic to rebounds
The Mavericks lost the rebounding battle by 21. This shouldn?t even be possible. It?s not like the Hornets possess a bunch of monsters on the glass. 6?7 PJ Washington bullied them for 12 boards and rookie Mark Williams grabbed 16 of his own. The Mavericks are obviously the worst rebounding team in the league but today they weren?t even trying. A complete embarrassment on the glass this afternoon.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:25 AM   #9
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Dallas is allergic to rebounds
The Mavericks lost the rebounding battle by 21. This shouldn?t even be possible. It?s not like the Hornets possess a bunch of monsters on the glass. 6?7 PJ Washington bullied them for 12 boards and rookie Mark Williams grabbed 16 of his own. The Mavericks are obviously the worst rebounding team in the league but today they weren?t even trying. A complete embarrassment on the glass this afternoon.
s

It doesn't take a lot of skill or physical ability to block out. It takes want-to.
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 04:22 PM   #10
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Rebounding is the achilles heel that has plagued this team for 10+ years. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 04:43 PM   #11
Dallas41
Diamond Member

I know the team was struggling prior to this incident but I think the league is going to do no favors for Dallas after Luka made that gesture of the refs being paid doing the Warriors game.

It's been all downhill since then
Old 03-26-2023, 05:04 PM   #12
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

The whole season has been shit though. Some people acting like this stuff has just been going on lately. No. The whole ship was sinking long ago. We made the Kyrie trade because of how desperate we were for anything better. Problem is that Kyrie solved zero of our issues.

We needed a guy like Vanderbilt. Sucks to say it because I like Kyrie, but the Russell/Vanderbilt/Bamba stuff the Lakers did made more sense. Hell, I just wanted Vanderbilt. Should tell you something that they are making better moves than us lately.

Old 03-26-2023, 05:21 PM   #13
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Good loss
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 10:27 AM   #14
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Luka out

Hoping for a loss tonight to solidify that 10 and start going for 9.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:28 PM   #15
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Luka out

Hoping for a loss tonight to solidify that 10 and start going for 9.
Now he is in....

https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...Technical-Foul
Old 03-27-2023, 01:08 PM   #16
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
To be fair that was one of the worst technicals of all time.

Also the Mavs are worse with Luka and Kyrie so it may help us tank

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-27-2023 at 01:29 PM.
Old 03-27-2023, 10:49 AM   #17
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Sheeeeeesh this site really sucks w/r/t recovering passwords lol I couldn't log back in for about a week now it seems.

I won't go back and read everything from the shitshow this weekend, but I will eat crow. Most have been on top of Kidd's coaching abilities, or lack thereof, all season long. It's slowly burned in for me and hit a crux. Kidd simply lost this team and they aren't playing hard.

Flip side, I can sympathize with the shitshow roster he's had to deal with, from initial set-up, to injuries, to trades, etc. not the easiest job this year. I would not be shocked to see him back next season barring a complete collapse to this season.

There's underlying things going on, not the least of which is Luka's mental health. I found the reaction abhorrent from media and fans. Kid opens up about the struggles of this season and the weird take was to immediately blame Kyrie and others. How about his fucking mom of all people suing for naming rights etc.? That would take up a lot of head space in mine, don't know about y'all.

Either way, if the players are on board with giving it once last hail mary heave on the season, I'm with 'em all the way. If they lose without Luka tonight, then the smartest thing they could do is punt and do their best to keep the pick. Hard to do, but the flip side is the same in giving NYK a high teens pick.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 01:05 PM   #18
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Sheeeeeesh this site really sucks w/r/t recovering passwords lol I couldn't log back in for about a week now it seems.

I won't go back and read everything from the shitshow this weekend, but I will eat crow. Most have been on top of Kidd's coaching abilities, or lack thereof, all season long. It's slowly burned in for me and hit a crux. Kidd simply lost this team and they aren't playing hard.

Flip side, I can sympathize with the shitshow roster he's had to deal with, from initial set-up, to injuries, to trades, etc. not the easiest job this year. I would not be shocked to see him back next season barring a complete collapse to this season.

There's underlying things going on, not the least of which is Luka's mental health. I found the reaction abhorrent from media and fans. Kid opens up about the struggles of this season and the weird take was to immediately blame Kyrie and others. How about his fucking mom of all people suing for naming rights etc.? That would take up a lot of head space in mine, don't know about y'all.

Either way, if the players are on board with giving it once last hail mary heave on the season, I'm with 'em all the way. If they lose without Luka tonight, then the smartest thing they could do is punt and do their best to keep the pick. Hard to do, but the flip side is the same in giving NYK a high teens pick.
I wouldn't t be surprised to see Kidd back either. And that's a knock on Cuban. You gotta cut him loose. Cuban is thr only person who could even attempt to justify keeping Kid. I wanted to give him a chance when he was hired and I was glad we had that run to end our season. But you can't go rogue like he did starting in the offseason and just have nothing make sense to this day.

The only reason Kidd sticks around will be because Cuban is still the smartest guy in the room and he thinks he can give some wild ass nonsensical take and have everyone eat it up. His finger is so damn far off the pulse of this organization that it's hard to even stand in the fire for the Mavs anymore.

Old 03-27-2023, 02:04 PM   #19
purplefrog
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I wouldn't t be surprised to see Kidd back either. And that's a knock on Cuban. You gotta cut him loose. Cuban is thr only person who could even attempt to justify keeping Kid. I wanted to give him a chance when he was hired and I was glad we had that run to end our season. But you can't go rogue like he did starting in the offseason and just have nothing make sense to this day.

The only reason Kidd sticks around will be because Cuban is still the smartest guy in the room and he thinks he can give some wild ass nonsensical take and have everyone eat it up. His finger is so damn far off the pulse of this organization that it's hard to even stand in the fire for the Mavs anymore.
(1) Losing two in a row to one of the worst teams in the NBA; (2) When you are trying to make the playoffs; (3) With arguably two of the Top 10 players in the world in the line-up. That's three strikes and you're out.
Old 03-27-2023, 04:35 PM   #20
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
(1) Losing two in a row to one of the worst teams in the NBA; (2) When you are trying to make the playoffs; (3) With arguably two of the Top 10 players in the world in the line-up. That's three strikes and you're out.
Join me on the tanking bandwagon.

Let's be honest, this roster wasn't going anywhere even if they were well-coached.

I am cheering for a 9/10th worst record. Sucks to miss the playoffs but we can get a top-10 pick and retool this offseason-- maybe finally get a big because the NBA turned hard toward needing a center and Mavs are about the only "good" team in the west without a top-30 center.

Powell ain't going to cut it with the rule changes and talent lineups
Old 03-27-2023, 12:57 PM   #21
SMC0007
Guru

League rescinding Lukas tech is just a backdoor means of fvcking us. Let the damn tank roll.

Old 03-27-2023, 01:44 PM   #22
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

I feel the nail in the coffin for Kidd is Josh Green. That was his one one shiny coin that he totally ruined by jerking him in and out of the starting lineup. The result is Green having the worst game of his career last game.

Green is also nowhere near the same defender that he was earlier in the season.

Old 03-27-2023, 04:43 PM   #23
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Pacers have all their main guys out ugh. We need to keep losing because we aren't a championship team. Getting a top 10 pick would actually be a big win, and I have a bit of faith now in the draft after getting Hardy.

Old 03-27-2023, 04:59 PM   #24
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Pacers have all their main guys out ugh. We need to keep losing because we aren't a championship team. Getting a top 10 pick would actually be a big win, and I have a bit of faith now in the draft after getting Hardy.
Gotta out-tank them

Our fate is in our hands, but every win we have risks a slide up toward the play-in and thus losing the pick.

Lots of Frank. Lots of Powell. Give Hardy a DNP. Encourage Luka to shoot 15 3-pters and continue his "league worst transition defense"

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-27-2023 at 05:02 PM.
Old 03-27-2023, 05:09 PM   #25
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

I?d be unsurprised if Carlisle out-tanked us this game to screw us over.
Old 03-27-2023, 06:44 PM   #26
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Bad coming win
Old 03-27-2023, 07:32 PM   #27
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Oof

Now blow the lead
Old 03-27-2023, 07:33 PM   #28
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

What are they doing? I was completely against tanking until the last two losses, but it should be the only strategy at this point. How hard is it to write Luka hamstring and Kyrie foot?
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 07:44 PM   #29
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Yeah, this is typical Mavs. 11th pick to the Knicks here we come.

Old 03-27-2023, 08:08 PM   #30
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

At least we have Hardy. He is literally the one guy keeping me from jumping ship right now.

Old 03-27-2023, 10:03 PM   #31
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
At least we have Hardy. He is literally the one guy keeping me from jumping ship right now.
At some point we have to trade guys to get him a starting gig or we have to trade him.
Old 03-27-2023, 10:07 PM   #32
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
At some point we have to trade guys to get him a starting gig or we have to trade him.
Trading Hardy is NOT an option.

Old 03-27-2023, 09:45 PM   #33
SMC0007
Guru

Just in, Dallas Mavericks trade a meaningless win for top 10 pick.

Old 03-27-2023, 11:04 PM   #34
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Just in, Dallas Mavericks trade a meaningless win for top 10 pick.
What happens if they manage to get 8th or 7th seed?

Even with all the inconsistent Play I still believe if Luka and kyrie plays their best ball they can shock either Denver or Sacramento.

I know it sounds crazy because they have looked like shit all year as a team but in the playoffs things slow down and rotations get shorter.

If they reduce to a 8 man rotation in the playoffs similar to what they did last year who knows what will happen

Luka
Kyrie
Green
Bullock
Kleber
THJ
Wood
Hardy

Luka might get that extra motivation because he always revs it up for the POst season.

I personally don't think they'll get a guy at 8th, 9th or 10th in this draft that will truly help them next season anyway. I don't trust the FO either with that pick.
Old 03-28-2023, 07:59 AM   #35
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Even with all the inconsistent Play I still believe if Luka and kyrie plays their best ball they can shock either Denver or Sacramento.

I know it sounds crazy because they have looked like shit all year as a team but in the playoffs things slow down and rotations get shorter.

If they reduce to a 8 man rotation in the playoffs similar to what they did last year who knows what will happen

Luka
Kyrie
Green
Bullock
Kleber
THJ
Wood
Hardy

Luka might get that extra motivation because he always revs it up for the POst season.

I personally don't think they'll get a guy at 8th, 9th or 10th in this draft that will truly help them next season anyway. I don't trust the FO either with that pick.
Because teams don?t just magically turn it on after being an under 500 team. The defense makes the games unwatchable. And it would be the same in the playoffs which I?d wager they wouldn?t get out of a play in anyway.
Old 03-28-2023, 08:17 AM   #36
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:

Luka
Kyrie
Green
Bullock
Kleber
THJ
Wood
Hardy

If my gramma had wings she could be an airplane. We are in no man's land right now, not getting POs or a pick. Terrible spot but predicted as much.

With Luka and Kyrie there's a small chance if you give into the fantasy of a miracle happening. This team has been so uninspiring and lacking key fundamentals I can't bring myself to believe in them. To believe we have a shot at a miracle in the POs would be looking past Kidd who is always standing in the way.

I don't think we are shocking anyone. FO and Kidd have used up all their shocking with roster management and general coaching fvckery.

Old 03-27-2023, 10:11 PM   #37
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

I'm open to trading Hardy if it gets you an elite big man in return. Good luck finding one available.

Old 03-28-2023, 09:32 AM   #38
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

The idea of the 7-8 seed is all dandy until you realize who is coaching the team.

So even IF we overcame our rebounding/defense/big man problem, welp, we can't overcome the coach.

Old 03-28-2023, 09:49 AM   #39
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Remember when Hornets won the rebounding battle 57-26 or when the pacers got 4 offensive rebounds in one possession? Hell they couldnt even be on the same page for the tip off the other night lol

Its going to come down to chicago and dallas for the 10th spot in the draft, and even then theres a 1/5 chance a team jumps us. They wont get 9th spot which is utah right now at 1.5 games ahead of us.

six games left, bulls are 10th in play in, and only one game back of 8th, theyve been on a resurgence with Pat Beverly (a guy we couldve used to inject some emotion into this team). mavs are pretty much in the same boat without the resurgence. gonna be a weird finish whatever happens.

mavs will finish like 3-3, may or may not get to the play in, lose if they do because they would need 2 straight wins. And finally give the pick to NY.

Edit: bulls at mavs april 7 will be the determining factor in draft order

Last edited by Melonhead; 03-28-2023 at 09:51 AM.
Melonhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 11:12 AM   #40
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Don't get too worried y'all. Unless we've seen the resurgence of McGee and the staff has been holding him out for the stretch run, this team isn't improving their interior defense and rebounding. It was nice to see it of him last night, but is it real? We will see with this upcoming schedule...

Which is why I say relax if you're still on team tank. Philly, Miami, and Atlanta all on the road? That will tell you plenty of where this team is headed. Follow that up with Sacramento and Chicago all playing for seed positioning, that's a recipe for 0-5...
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote