Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 09-18-2009, 02:22 PM   #641
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

As much as I love Juwan Howard as the red-headed stepchild Dirk replaced

Gooden>>>>>>>Howard
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2009, 05:51 PM   #642
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is Finley playing this year?

Is Finley playing for the Spurs another season or has he retired?

One of my favorite Finley moments. He striped Barry of the ball and
the refs didn't call him out of bounds and the Rockets lost the playoff game.

Last edited by dirt_dobber; 09-18-2009 at 06:00 PM.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:03 AM   #643
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Finley is with the Spurs one more year at least. He'll be Jefferson's backup.

Delonte West is the real winner this off season.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...hree_firearms/

He was arrested for speeding while carrying a guitar case with two loaded handguns and a loaded shotgun.

Last edited by MavsFanFinley; 09-19-2009 at 01:03 AM.
MavsFanFinley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:31 AM   #644
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
If only the Wizards could allow fewer than 103.5 points per game, they may be a serious contender, then!
I'm trying to figure out whether you misread my post.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:44 AM   #645
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley View Post

He was arrested for speeding while carrying a guitar case with two loaded handguns and a loaded shotgun.
And my question is: why? Really, I mean, I simply do not know the lifestyle I guess, because if my life was going as well as West's, I wouldn't be in a hurry to go anywhere with 3 firearms. Can't think of a situation.

Quote:
West has said his mood swings seem to be most erratic when his life seems to be in order.
Get a 24/7 therapist...... you can afford it.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:13 AM   #646
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Saturday, September 19, 2009
4ptsplay for OT
Needing that fix to wet your appetite before the season?
Well we got just what you need.

Seven loaded NBA clipettes!!!

1. Here is a great list of the top 25 talent in the leagues and what effort they need to put fort to help their teams.

2. The 9 lives of this cat are proving useful. Though it seemed T-mac was all but done, we hear that he may come back earlier than expected??? good news or maybe bad news for Rocket fans.

3. Flip Murray is known for flat out lighting it up. Well, It seems the Denver Nuggets are interested in his services to fill in the lost bench roles of the departed Dahntay Jones and Linas Kleiza.

4. Kobe defeats Carmelo in a one on one match up. ....on NBA2k10 of course. what were you expecting?? lakers would never allow a street game. you knew that!

5. Delonte West re-enacts Desperado/Once upon a time in Mexico. Both great flicks by the way. He loads up and decides to end the reign of the drug cartel in Akron himself.

6. Great picture exclusive of delonte west right before the arrest.

7. The great Lord of the Sith David "vader" Stern decides to proceed in this pissing contest he has going with the Refs.

http://4ptsplay.blogspot.com/
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 04:47 AM   #647
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsavant View Post
Seven loaded NBA clipettes!!!

1. Here is a great list of the top 25 talent in the leagues and what effort they need to put fort to help their teams.

http://4ptsplay.blogspot.com/
7. Dirk Nowitzki (12)

I made a mistake last season and left him off my Top 25. I corrected it right away and I think I made another mistake putting Dirk at number 12. Which brings me to the present. I am wondering if he can eventually move into the top 5. There will never be another Larry Bird. But if he isn’t close, who will? Dirk can flat out play and he works on his game. People are quick to label him soft, but tell me who gets beat up more than him and he still lights you up. I have always stood by the simple fact that great individual defense will never stop great individual offense consistently. I think Dirk proved that last year against Denver when Kenyon Martin got toasted all series long trying to guard him. The one area he needs to improve in, and it has gotten better, is his leadership. He has the talent around him to win the West, but it’s going to take a more rounded effort from him this season. I think he can pull it off. Watch out for the improved Mavericks and the best jump-shooting seven-footer in NBA history.

http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/joh...pdated-top-25/

6. Chris Paul (3)
5. Tim Duncan (5)
4. Dwyane Wade (7)
3. Dwight Howard (4)
2. Kobe Bryant (2)
1. LeBron James (1)

Last edited by dirt_dobber; 09-19-2009 at 04:53 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 05:59 AM   #648
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

I guess I just personally don't see why everyone rates Timmy above Dirk. It seems like every single time you see both of them on the same list Timmy is always ahead of Dirk. I mean, I can understand that Timmy has rings and Dirk doesn't, but at the same time rings are a team effort and these lists generally are of personal abilities.

Oh well, I guess we'll see by career's end.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:46 AM   #649
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
I guess I just personally don't see why everyone rates Timmy above Dirk. It seems like every single time you see both of them on the same list Timmy is always ahead of Dirk. I mean, I can understand that Timmy has rings and Dirk doesn't, but at the same time rings are a team effort and these lists generally are of personal abilities.

Oh well, I guess we'll see by career's end.
great point, and I think Dirk is better than D-whistle and CP on this list.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:53 AM   #650
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
great point, and I think Dirk is better than D-whistle and CP on this list.
I love Dirk and all, but I don't think I'd put him in the same category as Dwyane Wade. Him and CP3 are most definitely on the same level, but I'd say that D Wade, LeBron, and Kobe are basically in a league of their own.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:27 PM   #651
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

If Dirk played like a true PF or C he would be much higher on that list. Im sure he'd also be higher on the list if he was 6'7" or whatever the average height of an SF is.

If Dirk got his 23/9 (27/10 playoff) the same way duncan got his 21/12 (20/8 playoff) Im sure he'd get more respect. People just dont know how to quantify his abilities because of his unusual game

Last year in the playoffs
Duncan averaged 20-8-3 on 53%/61%.
Nowitzki averaged 27-10-3 on 52%/93%

including a second round series where he averaged 34.4ppg, 11.6rpg, 4apg, 1bpg on 53.4% Fg, 39% 3pt, 92% FT

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 09-20-2009 at 08:28 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:33 PM   #652
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, clean and streamlined. I like them.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:13 PM   #653
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Maybe he thinks that acting like Antonio Bandaras in " Desperado" will get him hooked up with Selma.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:42 PM   #654
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs take another crack at finding another Bowen-type player. They have signed Keith Bogans to a 1 year guaranteed contract.

Solid signing for them and surprisingly one so late in the off season. Some speculation on who this hurts the most: Finley, Williams, or Hairston.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:23 PM   #655
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

I love Dirk as well, but I too agree he is not better than D Wade. The top three are in a league of their own, after that it gets more debatable. IMO its

1. Kobe
2. Lebron
3. DWade
4. Dirk
5. CP3
6. DHoward
7. TimmyD
8. Carmelo
9. Bosh
10. DWill/BRoy
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:04 AM   #656
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

Artest: My fault if Lakers titleless in '10
SAN DIEGO -- Pardon Ron Artest if he's a bit geographically challenged and had no idea that San Diego has a big league baseball team, even though he was wearing a Padres cap.

This much he's sure of -- If his Los Angeles Lakers don't repeat as NBA champions, fans can point their fingers at him.

"They should. That's exactly what should happen if we don't repeat," the star forward said during a visit to promote the Lakers' exhibition game against the Denver Nuggets at the San Diego Sports Arena on Oct. 23.

"They won last year, and I'm the new addition. The fans expect to repeat. Everybody in L.A. expects a second ring. And if we don't then yeah, they should point it right at me, throwing tomatoes and everything."

Artest joined the Lakers as a free agent on July 8, signing a five-year deal worth about $33 million. He is the team's only addition, essentially switching places with Trevor Ariza, who left the Lakers to take Artest's spot with the Rockets.

Artest said he was proud to be making his first promotional appearance for the Lakers. He wore an all-black Kobe Bryant jersey as a tribute to his new teammate.

"It makes me more excited, gives me a better understanding of what jersey I'm actually putting on," Artest said. "So today I decided to wear the black Kobe Bryant jersey, because he is the 'Black Mamba,' and I'm really happy to be a part of this team and I'm really excited just to be an addition, an asset, to the guy, to the [Derek] Fishers and the [Andrew] Bynums and all the rest of the players."

During a wide-ranging news conference at the San Diego Chargers' media trailer, Artest drew some laughs with a few slip-ups.

"I didn't realize how far L.A.'s tentacles, or whatever you want to call them, extend, all the way to San Diego. I thought I was going to be getting some Golden State Warrior fans, because I didn't know where I was at. Most of the fans are Lakers fans, so that's great.

"And I'm also here to say that next year I'll be trying out for the San Diego Chargers, so I look forward to that. Hopefully I can play some baseball. Is there a baseball team here?"

You're wearing the hat, he was told.

"I know I'm wearing the hat. I just love the SD. The logo looks great. I didn't realize there was a baseball team in San Diego."

A tough, physical defender, Artest had some spirited moments against Bryant when the Rockets pushed the Lakers to seven games in the second round of the playoffs.

"That was friendship what you saw out there with me and Kobe," Artest said. "That's like hard-core friendship, you know, like back in the days -- fight against your best friend when you were younger and go out and get some ice cream later? That's what that was. It was just so competitive.

"I just knew that my team was going to win. Of course we lost Yao [Ming], which hurt the Rockets. And Kobe wanted to win, and he knew his team was going to win. It was like, 'OK, I know you but I don't care nothing about you, maybe I have to step on your toes and give you a couple of elbows and get you ejected twice, whatever it takes to win, that's what I'm going to do.'"

Artest was ejected from Games 2 and 3 against the Lakers. In Game 2, he received a technical and was ejected after pointing and making a gesture near his throat after complaining that Bryant had elbowed him in the throat under the basket.

Artest was ejected from Game 3 after a flagrant foul on Pau Gasol.

It's all good now that they're all teammates.

"That's what I love about Kobe. He's so tough," Artest said. "He was great when he was younger, but he's much more competitive now. I didn't envision myself playing with him. I always wanted to play against him. I always wanted to beat Kobe Bryant. But I'm more than happy to be playing with Kobe."

A native New Yorker, Artest said he's turning into a West Coast kind of guy.

"I'm learning a lot of different ways of California. Is this Southern California?" he said, apparently not realizing San Diego is as southern as it gets. "It never rains in Southern California, huh? I'm turning into a Southern California guy. I'm happy to be a Southern Californian, or whatever you want to call it."

The Lakers open training camp Sept. 29 at their headquarters in El Segundo.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:47 PM   #657
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:

You forgot the best part ...this happened while he was on a motorcycle! lol.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 09-22-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #658
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
You forgot the best part ...this happened while he was on a motorcycle! lol.
Win!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:32 PM   #659
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Ron Ron is a character for real. If you're as bored as I am, give this story a try. There is a good guy inside there. You just have to search for it.
http://lubavitch.com/news/article/20...or-Chabad.html
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:21 AM   #660
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Rockets new alternate uniforms. I have to admit i like the colors:

Rockets
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:43 PM   #661
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Rockets sign Mccants.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:18 PM   #662
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Rockets new alternate uniforms. I have to admit i like the colors:

Rockets
That is hilarious!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:07 PM   #663
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
Rockets sign Mccants.
Link? I'm having trouble finding that story... interesting signing though!
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:15 PM   #664
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Link? I'm having trouble finding that story... interesting signing though!
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/6635141.html
Old 09-24-2009, 07:26 PM   #665
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
I did some research few weeks ago about McCants since i wanted him cheaply and was wondering why no one want him.

He cant play any defense. His defense is fouling with his arms. No BB IQ, chucker etc. They didnt like him much in Minny even after the one good season he had there.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:46 PM   #666
MavsFanFinley
Guru

McCants isn't known for defense but when he's on scoring wise he's hard to beat. He's a bit of chucker too. I thought he attacked the basket a lot but saw no evidence of that when he was with the Kings.

Having said all that it's not a bad signing for the Rockets.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:53 PM   #667
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Flip Murray has agreed to terms with Charlotte.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:19 AM   #668
Justin Credible

Well, it seems as if the Rockets have done their best to make something good out of a bad situation.. I still don't see them being contenders next season, but at least they will play some games next season.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:59 AM   #669
sefant77
Guru

Whats the difference between pick #1 and the picks #5+

Damn annoying offseason. Now Kahn promising that Flynn will be a superstar, Bucks praise Jennings (and Jennings himself anyway), Curry sees himself as 20PPG rookie of the year etc.

Just Griffin (the only guy that COULD say such stuff) doesnt say anything like that.

When they learn they should PROVE it first and then start to talk crap like that...
Old 09-27-2009, 03:59 AM   #670
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I stood two feet away and watched Greg Oden dance his ass off at a night club in Portland tonight..
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:14 AM   #671
sefant77
Guru

ouch

http://hailmaryjane.com/50-pics-of-d...-with-randoms/
Old 09-28-2009, 08:06 PM   #672
sefant77
Guru

The buddies Jackson and Ellis keep on working their way out of GS.

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...ay_with_curry/

Of course he is 100% right, BUT you dont say it like that...

Pretty sure the Warriors will shop soon the Jax/Ellis package. Just dont hope they do something stupid and trade Ellis alone for crap to a contender etc.

http://www.realgm.com/src_checktrade...radeid=5247504

Or Josh...i do it all day long and i dont like Monta...
Old 09-28-2009, 09:08 PM   #673
sefant77
Guru

Face expressions you will see during 99% of Memphis timeouts

Where are the missing 3 balls?!

Last edited by sefant77; 09-28-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:15 PM   #674
MavsFanFinley
Guru

I hope GS trades Ellis. I love him as a player but I'm tired of his attitude. He's turning into Iverson.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:54 AM   #675
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope GS trades Ellis. I love him as a player but I'm tired of his attitude. He's turning into Iverson.
I don't know about you but I like when teams I hate have players with bad attitudes on them...
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:22 AM   #676
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

You forget SpursWarriorsBullsThunderFanFinley has many divided allegiances.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 09-30-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:06 AM   #677
sefant77
Guru

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...ake_directive/

Im laughing so hard right now. Will they stop the game to change/clean the ball after every pass?
Old 09-30-2009, 11:10 AM   #678
Windmill360
Diamond Member

lol what about when players are laying on the floor after a foul. No one to help them up?
Old 09-30-2009, 11:20 AM   #679
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
You forget SpursWarriorsBullsThunderFanFinley has many divided allegiances.
You forgot to include the Kings.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:45 AM   #680
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

I guess Nash will now have to start licking his knuckles at the free throw line.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 09-30-2009 at 11:47 AM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flaco's purple nipples, neeepole neeepole, no tags at all, windmill likes my nipples